Path of Exile

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You take avatar of fire on the tree and and just get the full crit and conversion all the time from vulconus.

Prior to that though you just take avatar and the little convert wheel and it's good enough. Build definitely took some nerfs though - corrupted soul and soul tether both got doinked, along with the gem nerfs to blade blast, so it's probably not quite as much of a face roll start as it was last league.
Is soul tether a must have? This is sounding more like a second character than starter....

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Is soul tether a must have? This is sounding more like a second character than starter....

I'm not even sure soul tether is worth it after the leech change tbh. The ES leech rate is complete trash compared to life leech rate, and giving up a belt for it seems pretty meh now, especially with as much regen as inquis has.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Lol rip my league, my entire fucking block just lost power literally at 3pm.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
chris just dropped a post that the q is broken and there's not a thing they can do about it and it's going like 5 people a second. So do the math depending on your position

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea i rejoined on my laptop, 90k queue, moving about 10 people per minute.

Should be in by saturday morning

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
2nd league in a row i get disconnected to log in screen in act 1... only 114k ppl in front of me :(

edit: over 10 minutes later and i'm at 107k ...sigh

Last edited:
  • 1RAGE

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
I’m down to 5k in queue and have to leave in 15 minutes
1618606575174.jpeg

• 1Rustled

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's good to be a massive streamer i suppose...Meanwhile im stuck at 98k after 30 minutes from 114k

Edit: queue sped up