Path of Exile

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Leap slam in general is just slow and shitty unless you're berserker/glad using their unique charges.

Highly recommend dash if you have enough dex for it.
I’ve been reluctant to use dash because of the massive cost difference since I’ll need to use it on lifetap with this champion.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
First timer this league. Is there any reliable way to spawn the ascendancy trials in maps. I only need 1 more.

Im playing on ps4 pro, so i went totems as it seemed to require less twitchy reflexes. But as a heirophant, without the last 2 ascendancy points, im stuck between picking charges, or perm arcane surge. I want both.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Support your movement skill with arcane surge, no need to spend ascendancy points on that.
It seems like the most practical after the 4 in the totem line, and the one thay gives +4 to min power/endurance charges. Basically arcane surge whemever a totem hits something. Im not using the support gem.

Also if i sound like a noob, its cuz i am

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Divine Guidance is much more useful than 5% more spell damage and 5% increased cast speed. You should be using your movement skill enough to keep it it up regardless.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
First timer this league. Is there any reliable way to spawn the ascendancy trials in maps. I only need 1 more.

Im playing on ps4 pro, so i went totems as it seemed to require less twitchy reflexes. But as a heirophant, without the last 2 ascendancy points, im stuck between picking charges, or perm arcane surge. I want both.
You can use offerings of the goddess to spawn random trials from your map device. But, you won't get an offering back. There is also a prophecy that increases the chances of a random trial in maps.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Isn't there a chat channel where people help each other get trials?

There is:

/global 820

Normally do 4-5 and then grab the last couple from there. I always give a 5c donation for a trial which I think is a fair price (people often just say donate whatever rather than fix prices).

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Anyone know if it's possible to macro oos and tempest shield? Oos, even with awakened chain, doesn't clear reliably to the point where I can easily tell whether a pack will require a couple pumps of tempest shield or not.

So, my solution is to hopefully macro it. The cast time on tempest shield is so low that even in scenarios where you wasted a bit of time casting it, it's worth the reliability and qol.

I'd like a macro that casts oos once and then tempest shield continually until you release the button. I'm pretty sure I can do that. What I can't figure out is how to prevent it from firing abilities in hideout.

Is there some keybind besides mouse 1 and 2 that PoE interprets contextually? For examples, right click and item doesn't fire your DPS ability.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Anyone know if it's possible to macro oos and tempest shield? Oos, even with awakened chain, doesn't clear reliably to the point where I can easily tell whether a pack will require a couple pumps of tempest shield or not.

So, my solution is to hopefully macro it. The cast time on tempest shield is so low that even in scenarios where you wasted a bit of time casting it, it's worth the reliability and qol.

I'd like a macro that casts oos once and then tempest shield continually until you release the button. I'm pretty sure I can do that. What I can't figure out is how to prevent it from firing abilities in hideout.

Is there some keybind besides mouse 1 and 2 that PoE interprets contextually? For examples, right click and item doesn't fire your DPS ability.
AFAIK mouse 1 and 2 are the only ones that work that way. You would need to parse the log for when you're in your HO/town. Or, just add a suspend hotkey?

Xevy

Log Wizard
Doing the Martyr of Innocence Blade Blast/Blade Fall Assassin now. Got most of the gear, avg blade is like 280k or something, but it's rough with petrified blood and degen. Sirus's degens were omega fucking me. However it destroys Ultimatums and general clearing. I've got a LGoH vit and Anger damage leech jewel for a lot of sustain in big packs.

Wouldn't recommend, think Kitava's thirst BF/BB Chieftain plays a bit slower but feels a lot safer, especially on boss fights.

Also got a 4ex double Ultimatum. Had a guildmate run it for me. Tipped him an ex. Still not sure if this should go core or not. Feels like Ritual where it'll be worthless like 95% of the time with some good outcomes so rarely it's almost worth skipping if you're grinding fast.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Doing the Martyr of Innocence Blade Blast/Blade Fall Assassin now. Got most of the gear, avg blade is like 280k or something, but it's rough with petrified blood and degen. Sirus's degens were omega fucking me. However it destroys Ultimatums and general clearing. I've got a LGoH vit and Anger damage leech jewel for a lot of sustain in big packs.

Wouldn't recommend, think Kitava's thirst BF/BB Chieftain plays a bit slower but feels a lot safer, especially on boss fights.

Also got a 4ex double Ultimatum. Had a guildmate run it for me. Tipped him an ex. Still not sure if this should go core or not. Feels like Ritual where it'll be worthless like 95% of the time with some good outcomes so rarely it's almost worth skipping if you're grinding fast.
Have you tried Fulcrum/skulds bridle CWDT bf/bb reverse chill/ignite/shock? Got all the gear to give it a go but haven't leveled the toon yet.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Have you tried Fulcrum/skulds bridle CWDT bf/bb reverse chill/ignite/shock? Got all the gear to give it a go but haven't leveled the toon yet.
I don't know the full extent of that build, but I could see it being pretty bonkers dps. However survivability may suck big dingus. The problem with relying on casting max level spells with CWDT is you'd have to have it level as well which means you've got to do a good amount of damage to yourself to trigger. This runs into problems when things like degens come into play because you're harming yourself, then step on a bad degen and you're dead before you can hit a flask. This Martyr build works because I literally trigger Vengeance by doing 1 damage to myself rather than having to blow through 1400 damage CWDTs or whatnot. If you run a Chieftain or something with massive regen shenanigans it could probably be pretty cool.

Also wonder if I should put forth the effort and fucking with a CoC Lioneye's Paws build. Couldn't find anything on it when I looked, which usually means it just doesn't work. But with Lioneye's Paws/CoC Bow/Asenath's Chant/Maloney's Mechanism you've got a lot of possbility. Probably wouldn't use all those, but maybe 3 of them at least. Could just dunk some empowered 21 spells all over and just massive clear the screen. Bosses would almost certainly be more difficult unless you just synergize some BF/BB or Desecreate/VD shit.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You use CWDT for 4 setups. 2 psuedo 3 link Bladefalls in your two hander, and 2 4link EK+BV+GMP setups. BB is self casted in a 6 link setup on the Inpulsa's

With Hatred you have 100% cold conversion if you have gloves and a high roll on fulcrum. It looks pretyt nuts. Here's the video.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Interesting concept. Ailment reflection is probably getting nerfed next league even though every build I've seen has paper defenses.

Would love to try an all rounder Fire Burst or Self Chill before they get nerfed, but zoomy bois that fall over to gusts of wind are not fun.