Path of Exile

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
byr see what's changed.png

I am but one humble nerd but I will never play League of Legends again until the old versions of revamped characters are available in some form. When I see another character deleted and replaced with one wearing the face of its predecessor we enter in to tiers of "never" previously thought impossible.

In a game if something I liked doing is still available but bad that's fine. If something I liked doing does not exist than it's really, really hard for me to ever show up again.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Yes they should. A player playing the same thing league after league is in no shape or form good for the game. Among the biggest strengths of the game is the variety in the build and feel of various characters and players should absolutely be pushed to explore that by a shifting meta.

A shifting meta is great in a game where there are 20-30 meta builds each league. Playing the meta builds in PoE consists of the player being buttfucked by price fixing and shitty rng crafting.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah and let's not even mention the big elephant which is RMT, which is soooooo rampant in this game it's crazy. So all those meta builds most casuals can forget about because the items to make them work are all price fixed by RMT. Well you can still play them but not at a level they zoom zoom. More like a brokeback version of.

This is also probably why they are so hesitant in making a auction house in the game. It would expose the problem and multiply it in ways you cannot even imagine.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
You're not a serious person.

The amount of meta builds in 3.14 were staggering, it just shows how little you actually know about the game and the many many ways to delete maven, only being held back by invulnerability phases.

The power creep was absolutely staggering and its been an issue since legacy league. The cries and bitching about the AOE nerfs after legion were the end of path of exile as we knew it, until the very next league where a whole new set of power creep was added to the game and the AOE nerfs still didn't prevent entire screens of monsters being deleted.

Lets not even get into minions and every league getting buffed or nerfed in some regard and still being absolutely overpowered.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Diablo 3 season just launched yesterday!

"LOL you have an opinion about POE??? haha go play diablo 3 bro, launched yesterday!"

i've been playing poe since it was pay to beta a decade ago, hours wise it's my most played game was my favorite game for probably 6 or 7 years. I get to bitch about the state of the game without wannabee streamer kids saying haha go play diablo. fuck off clown

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Opinions in poe dont matter unless you have 10,000 hrs and built 100 meta builds from scratch. Didn't you know?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Opinions in poe dont matter unless you have 10,000 hrs and built 100 meta builds from scratch. Didn't you know?

I probably have 10k hour, but alas, I didn't shit out my builds into forum build guides and pretend I was a streamer so no glory

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Well im just a filthy casual in this game. Probably played a total of 8 leagues since legacy. And 3 of those learning the stupid game, lol.

But im going to be watching steams tomorrow and watch the dramas unfold. Should be glorious.

• 1Solidarity

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
https: //pastebin.com/8pBkAn4T

43 million sirus DPS with elemental hit but ele hit isn't meta... lets add an aura bot to this as well.

Game is broken and needs to be nerfed. None of your opinions are based in reality, all feels. If you think this kind of damage is okay as long as you can play your shit tier spellslinger build to clear red maps, I don't know what to say.

• 1EyeRoll

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Well im just a filthy casual in this game. Probably played a total of 8 leagues since legacy. And 3 of those learning the stupid game, lol.

But im going to be watching steams tomorrow and watch the dramas unfold. Should be glorious.

I really like them slowing things down. I'm pro this patch. I just wish they'd remove most league mechanic bloat as well.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
My only problem is, again, the loot. No sense for me to play when nothing drops for me like ever. I suck at crafting and I really dont want to spend the time to learn so until they fix loot drops and making the grind meaningful, ill watch from sidelines. I have plenty of other shit to play and waste my time on.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I suggest you at least give the league a chance and not let the reddit spergs influence you to not even try possibly the best league yet.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
View attachment 363635

I am but one humble nerd but I will never play League of Legends again until the old versions of revamped characters are available in some form. When I see another character deleted and replaced with one wearing the face of its predecessor we enter in to tiers of "never" previously thought impossible.

In a game if something I liked doing is still available but bad that's fine. If something I liked doing does not exist than it's really, really hard for me to ever show up again.

I guess PoE isnt an issue for you then since they are all still there just a little less powerful.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I guess PoE isnt an issue for you then since they are all still there just a little less powerful.

Yep!

This could very well be the first league I've played that goes absolutely terrible though. I haven't had one of those yet so we'll have to wait and see.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
https: //pastebin.com/8pBkAn4T

43 million sirus DPS with elemental hit but ele hit isn't meta... lets add an aura bot to this as well.

Game is broken and needs to be nerfed. None of your opinions are based in reality, all feels. If you think this kind of damage is okay as long as you can play your shit tier spellslinger build to clear red maps, I don't know what to say.

I killed Maven with Ele hit in 3.13 - it was far from easy. Do you know anyone who rolls with an aurabot in poe? The people I know that roll with them are generally organised groups who focus on racing, farming early and delving. Average joe player has zero access to an aurabot and half of them probably don't even know what one is.

We all agree that the game needs slowing down and players need nerfing, but we are saying they don't need to gut fucking everything to achieve that. There's also a metric ton of other problems with the game outside of power creep that hinders the average player. If they nerf it too hard, they will alienate those players.

• 1Like

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I killed Maven with Ele hit in 3.13 - it was far from easy. Do you know anyone who rolls with an aurabot in poe? The people I know that roll with them are generally organised groups who focus on racing, farming early and delving. Average joe player has zero access to an aurabot and half of them probably don't even know what one is.

At least in hardcore its not hard to find an aurabot. Just look on the board and you'll constantly see some looking for groups publicly. More than accessable for an 'average joe'.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
At least in hardcore its not hard to find an aurabot. Just look on the board and you'll constantly see some looking for groups publicly. More than accessable for an 'average joe'.

I'm too scared to group in hardcore, aurabot or not - fuck that noise.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm too scared to group in hardcore, aurabot or not - fuck that noise.

I don't blame you, I don't group up either unless I have to. I've just looked at the grouping board at times to see what people are looking for.