Path of Exile

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Looks fucking amazing.

Willing to donate some of my points to the guild for new guild stash stuff.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
The gimmee league of all gimmee leagues, and I thought Ultimatum was really good QoL. At least I can give them my money for guild stash tabs as with all the changes lately outside of Rogfest2k21 I've not needed more stash space for anything.

Very excited.

• 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Lack of ctrl clicking was the only mitigating factor for a friend of a friend of a friend of a person accidentally invited into the guild instead of party from cleaning out the guild stash.

How are they going to feel the weight of their steals now?

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Scourge Patch Notes

Uhhhhh

• Introduced the Tainted Chromatic Orb, a currency item that reforges the colour of sockets on a corrupted item. This item can be obtained from Scourge encounters.
  • Introduced the Tainted Jeweller’s Orb, a currency item that reforges the number of sockets on a corrupted item. This item can be obtained from Scourge encounters.
  • Introduced the Tainted Orb of Fusing, a currency item that reforges the links between sockets on a corrupted item. This item can be obtained from Scourge encounters.
  • Introduced the Tainted Blessing, a currency item that can be placed in the Divine Font to allow Enchantment of Corrupted Gloves, Boots, or Helmets.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Tornado-slinger league start.
What's Tornado doing in that setup that Hydrosphere doesn't?

Oh god, that thing has a 0.75s cast time. Gross. That's practically begging to be used with a system that cheats cast time. But every one of those systems will then frequently recast Tornado, ensuring you rarely make use of the secondary duration.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Scourge Patch Notes

Uhhhhh

• Introduced the Tainted Chromatic Orb, a currency item that reforges the colour of sockets on a corrupted item. This item can be obtained from Scourge encounters.
  • Introduced the Tainted Jeweller’s Orb, a currency item that reforges the number of sockets on a corrupted item. This item can be obtained from Scourge encounters.
  • Introduced the Tainted Orb of Fusing, a currency item that reforges the links between sockets on a corrupted item. This item can be obtained from Scourge encounters.
  • Introduced the Tainted Blessing, a currency item that can be placed in the Divine Font to allow Enchantment of Corrupted Gloves, Boots, or Helmets.
So now we'll need 1500 tainted ballsacks to 6L a corrupted item? Hope they are common drops, or have a stupidly higher chance of getting max sockets

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
You already need that. 1500 vaal orb and 1500 fusings for the bench craft. I doubt tainted fusings will be worth 1 vaal and 1 fusing, but for what you wanted to spend the former on(jackpot double corrupts), the difference in expense is probably inconsequential.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
What the fuck they nerfed chieftan recovery lol. As if people were playing chieftans?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
They nerfed recovery on Trickster too. The replacement for Ghost Dance is hilarious, not many people are going to play Trickster.

But, my guess life regen changes are this, just weren't mentioned in the manifesto.

Problem:
A few specific mechanics grant a lot of Life Regeneration, especially with Endurance Charge stacking, but for many other sources Life Regeneration is not very powerful.

Solution:
Remove various sources of Life Regeneration per Endurance Charge or lower their values, review effects that give Life Recovery Rate and high values of Life Regeneration. Add new passives in the Strength area of the tree that grant Life Regeneration and one source of increased Life Regeneration Rate.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
What the fuck they nerfed chieftan recovery lol. As if people were playing chieftans?

I had been PoBing a chieftan boneshatter transcendence build so it was a exciting change to me. But probably a bit of a nerf overall

They nerfed recovery on Trickster too. The replacement for Ghost Dance is hilarious, not many people are going to play Trickster.

But, my guess life regen changes are this, just weren't mentioned in the manifesto.

Problem:
A few specific mechanics grant a lot of Life Regeneration, especially with Endurance Charge stacking, but for many other sources Life Regeneration is not very powerful.

Solution:
Remove various sources of Life Regeneration per Endurance Charge or lower their values, review effects that give Life Recovery Rate and high values of Life Regeneration. Add new passives in the Strength area of the tree that grant Life Regeneration and one source of increased Life Regeneration Rate.

Ya i have a hard time believing this trickster change. It's so underwhelming and it makes no sense to have ghost dance references in the trickster ascendancy when it doesnt have anything to do with it anymore

Xevy

Log Wizard

Syndicate Operative Spectres​

Problem:
Certain projectile abilities used by Incursion Architects, Syndicate Operatives and bosses based on Lunaris have a bug that causes them to hit a target multiple times simultaneously when firing additional projectiles. This is particularly powerful with Syndicate Operative Spectres that have been supported to fire multiple projectiles.

Solution:
Fix the skill, which will prevent players taking large bursts of damage in maps with additional projectiles. This will also bring Syndicate Operative Spectres more in-line with other Spectres.

There it is. It happened.