Path of Exile

Xevy

Log Wizard
Bone Offering DEAD. RIP sweet prince.

Bone Offering​

Added​

• Grants Minions 4% of Life Regenerated per Second if they have Blocked recently

Removed​

• Minions recover 594 Life when they Block

Xevy

Log Wizard
I don't understand why a bunch of melee skills lost range?
They added a bunch of +strike to the tree and added some very powerful Masteries for it. +3 strike and one that gives you +30% range of strikes if they target multiple enemies.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
If the league mechanics requires near-copying so many base currencies, shouldn't the league mechanic itself be questioned? I feel like I'm watching some novice programmer copy functions and classes because that's less work instead of elegantly refactoring so that common code only exists in one place.

Remember, a large share of GGG's profit margin is storage tabs. There ain't no room left on the currency tab, so.............

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
To be fair to Penance Penance , that data mentions nothing of the reservation change itself. Hovering over the gem itself does though.

Arbitrary Arbitrary One of the masteries adds +3 strike range. Supposedly they added some to the tree, but I haven't investigated a strike skill build since pob was updated. The manifesto they released addressed this, but generally seemed confusing.

Slaanesh69 Slaanesh69 You haven't paid for harvest and expedition tabs. I'm not saying you're wrong, but there hasn't been consistency lately. Especially after they released those tabs of middling quality(delirium, metamorph, and blight), Chris basically came out and said "hey, we gotta make money somehow, so we're going to keep doing this". And then they didn't.

Regardless of motive, I'm fine with buying tabs even if it is currency bloat. Just make it better designed currency bloat. These tainted orbs are largely redundant and could have been accomplished by changing how existing currency interacts with corrupted items inherently.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So poison concoction looks... interesting? The 9% if charges were consumed I wonder if you can do some shenanigans with Sapping and high mana pool?

1634774610572.png

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Sapping is getting additional tiers of modifiers, it can go up to 60%. Without that, Saturated is better and AFAIK, not getting more tiers. I doubt poisonous concoction will count as using the flask, so it shouldn't trigger the downside.

I'd like to know if you run 2 life flasks, can you control which one concoction drains charges from?

I can't seem to make a starter concoction character that has good physical max EPH.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Does "Flasks applied to you have x% increased effect" work for life recovered? Will that be taken into account on poisonous conc?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
No. Essentially, baubles, Hillock, and prefix. If the modifier doesn't make the amount bigger on the actual item in the game, poisonous concoction won't be affected by it. Vague and unintuitive, the GGG classic.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I don't understand why a bunch of melee skills lost range?
I was pretty annoyed/surprised at it but the mastery makes it better, although you now have to pay a skill point for something you used to get for free. Hmm seems they nerfed the 2nd source though, the +3 sword mastery used to be generic but I guess it's now +3 with swords only. You used to be able to grab another +3 via spending into sword nodes and getting that mastery. There is quite a bit of range on the tree compared to a while back though, so shouldn't be too much of an issue, but have to invest more points into it. Strikes should just have had normalized range increases instead but eh have to make the masteries desirable or something.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
ok, so I kinda zoned out after the league announcement and today went back to reddit to check out some league starters etc and I'm seeing all these fucking tainted versions of regular orbs. I'm guessing they drop from the scourge zone only, but they have essentially doubled the crafting currency pool so to speak. Even if they drop in stacks, it's still a lot of extra clicking.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Slaanesh69 Slaanesh69 You haven't paid for harvest and expedition tabs. I'm not saying you're wrong, but there hasn't been consistency lately. Especially after they released those tabs of middling quality(delirium, metamorph, and blight), Chris basically came out and said "hey, we gotta make money somehow, so we're going to keep doing this". And then they didn't.

That's because they got called out immediately from answering the question at ExileCon posed by someone asking about league by league stash tabs and Chris saying "We're not going to be doing that".

Less than 3 months later, they did.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Looks like they are changing Brass Dome. Slightly lowering armor (but probably still more effectivenss than before). No more shock increase and block decrease, instead strength no longer gives life, but you get +1-5% max resistances.