Path of Exile

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Torn between mage skeletons and generals cry/shield crush, having never played either but looked interesting on youtube. Anyone have any history with either?

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I'm with Bubbles, I need someone to hold my hand and tell me easy starters. Preferably Marauder/Duelist.

But those both don't look great to me. I won't lie, I have never played Lightning Strike but it looks awkward. And I hate trying to scale poison damage, I never know how to do it properly.

That was my most ungrateful post yet. Boo, me.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
I'm not sure what you look for but my base is ~200% ms, ~2m DPS, and decent EHP in SSF gear. They do lack pops though. Both scale and should be able to do the 20-30 simulacrum/ 100% delirius/ scourged maps.

A timed league mechanic will make a lot of slow builds feel bad.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So what happened that has rescued Spellslinger VD/DD? Just the change in reservation effects?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I'm with Bubbles, I need someone to hold my hand and tell me easy starters. Preferably Marauder/Duelist.

But those both don't look great to me. I won't lie, I have never played Lightning Strike but it looks awkward. And I hate trying to scale poison damage, I never know how to do it properly.

That was my most ungrateful post yet. Boo, me.

I played LS back in 1.0 or 1.1 or some shit, when it was pretty OP. I think i'll try that build again since it appears scalable, I remember it was pretty fun.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Does anyone else feel like the Masteries (hell, the new skill tree in general) has gutted most of the cluster jewels?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I still think it's the craziest shit in the world that their forums go down when they're patching

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Think I'll be going Hexblast Ignite. Hopefully I don't get baited, was gonna do Bane/Occ cause its so easy to gear but this Hexblast is looking spicy.