Path of Exile

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Scourge is amazing for people like me and kyth that just want to farm maps all day and have no problem forever farming whites to amass a currency empire.

However, with everyone doing it, it's driving prices down a lot.
Do you think it's more or less brutal than Ultimatums in T15 maps during 3.14? By how much? That shit was pretty rippy by wave 8 or something...

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
100% T16 deli?

I started with Shield charge ignite elementalist (well arma brand untill i got the essentials), It's very speedy as long as i don't get stuck on anything and it explodes several screens with asenath gloves+ ignite prolif. Run 32k armor w/ flask and determination like you mention so i don't really die in maps just because i'm both pretty tanky and nothing gets to swing at me (also have true 60% Atk block and 30% spell block).

Atleast thats the case untill i run into a high hp scourge boss or just tanky bosses in general because i don't have much more than 1million dps because i'm trying to get a Str stack character going so i stopped investing into this one. So then when something doesnt die right away and my flasks run out i die because i have no recovery. So 10 ways are hell. Sirus is fine just takes like 7 minutes.
Do you have an example pob? That actually sounds kind of fun the shield charge ignite elementalist.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I got the idea form

And my current pob.

I want to fix my cluster jewels (probably spec out of the whole fire wheel north of witch) and i have some boots i can work on. I mention boots because i can then justify going through the hassle of getting the 120% crit chance if not crit recently lab enchant which would be quite nice for EO uptime. Thats one reason i have flame surge in a totem right now because i planned on that enchant, and i would also put anomalous controlled destruction (100% less crit) on infernal cry so shield charge is the only thing that can crit.

I don't think it's very common going down to call to arms like i am though, people seem to mostly go towards scion life and split off to templar and marauder starts instead of that. That way gives more regen which would be very nice but no call to arms ofcourse which is an instant easy way to get combustion instead of a brand or something and also gives "covered in ash" (12% against uniques, instead of 20)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
I got the idea form

And my current pob.

I want to fix my cluster jewels (probably spec out of the whole fire wheel north of witch) and i have some boots i can work on. I mention boots because i can then justify going through the hassle of getting the 120% crit chance if not crit recently lab enchant which would be quite nice for EO uptime. Thats one reason i have flame surge in a totem right now because i planned on that enchant, and i would also put anomalous controlled destruction (100% less crit) on infernal cry so shield charge is the only thing that can crit.

I don't think it's very common going down to call to arms like i am though, people seem to mostly go towards scion life and split off to templar and marauder starts instead of that. That way gives more regen which would be very nice but no call to arms ofcourse which is an instant easy way to get combustion instead of a brand or something and also gives "covered in ash" (12% against uniques, instead of 20)

Thanks for the link, funny thing is, i was trying to manually enter everything from a poe.ninja profile that has to be yours (all the items match up) ScourgeScorch, but i didnt realize there was a pob link to the right lol.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thanks for the link, funny thing is, i was trying to manually enter everything from a poe.ninja profile that has to be yours (all the items match up) ScourgeScorch, but i didnt realize there was a pob link to the right lol.

Ya thats me. But what do you mean manually? There is a button to import or does that not work for you for some reason?

1635899891660.png

Does Palsteron only make characters that are allergic to defense?

Don't remember exactly what he had done but i feel like i put more effort on defense than a lot of SC builds. I would probably gain the most defense from more damage actually, that and recovery, like leech but that's hard to do on an ailment build, are the 2 things that would really solve the one issue i have with this build, bossing.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
I didnt know that import button existed on poe.ninja, so i was filling out the tree and items manually in PoB lol.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Held off on buying chaos but I may still. Biggest issue is I've started I think 5 characters now. Build a little currency start a new character and ghetto gear them up and start another. Kind of sucks out the currency and I never get anywhere lol. Hell thinking about starting another.

Borzak

I didnt know that import button existed on poe.ninja, so i was filling out the tree and items manually in PoB lol.

Yeah saw that on one of Zizarans videos. I think it's relatively new but I have no idea.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Held off on buying chaos but I may still. Biggest issue is I've started I think 5 characters now. Build a little currency start a new character and ghetto gear them up and start another. Kind of sucks out the currency and I never get anywhere lol. Hell thinking about starting another.
Are you having fun trying out new characters? If so, then don't worry about it!

If you need some recommendations on characters that can progress through the atlas on absolutely dirty cheap gear, we can recommend a few. You can focus farm things like Heist like others have mentioned. But income generally comes as long as you put in the time AND you're playing a build that doesn't need those expensive upgrades to keep progressing.

Borzak

I'm good now. I wish PoE had a deal to set the max level of a gem you wanted to obtain. Especially when you change out your fit and have a dozen gems to lvl at once.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I only started playing a week before this new patch and only got up to level 52

I'm now a 73 assassin running round with blade vortex and blowing things up with plague bearer.

I have capped resists and 2.1k health. Evasion armour except for chest which is a 6l.

I'm running t1 maps ok but occasionally get one shot out by bosses, so thinking I need more health.

Also, my stash is full of random uniques - should I keep hold of these for alts?

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
That sounds like my first season, rolled into maps with like 1.5k hp on a lightning orb witch... if anything even entered the screen or sneezed I died.

Can't just grab all the damage nodes or you're going to have a bad time

• 1Worf

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
That sounds like my first season, rolled into maps with like 1.5k hp on a lightning orb witch... if anything even entered the screen or sneezed I died.

Can't just grab all the damage nodes or you're going to have a bad time

I've been following a pob build, so I have the life nodes. I only focused dps and evasion until 70, so now I'm thinking any crafts should focus hp

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Are you playing trade league? If so you can pretty easily get to 4k+ life and capped res just buying 1chaos armors probably, not counting a 6link chest. You want a +life roll on every piece of gear. And going strictly evasion is gonna be a bad time, look into the armour/evasion mastery node to turn evasion into armor, an armor flask,, and also getting ghost dance and a decent energy shield.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Scourge is amazing for people like me and kyth that just want to farm maps all day and have no problem forever farming whites to amass a currency empire.

However, with everyone doing it, it's driving prices down a lot.

i love this league and im a negative nancy when it comes to poe

finally a league that rewards me for just mindlessly chaining maps while listening to podcasts

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Are you playing trade league? If so you can pretty easily get to 4k+ life and capped res just buying 1chaos armors probably, not counting a 6link chest. You want a +life roll on every piece of gear. And going strictly evasion is gonna be a bad time, look into the armour/evasion mastery node to turn evasion into armor, an armor flask,, and also getting ghost dance and a decent energy shield.

I'm playing Scourge, haven't done any trading yet. Have been using orbs to add res to my current gear.

I got lucky with a 6l chest drop I guess

• 1Like

Borzak

I'm playing Scourge, haven't done any trading yet. Have been using orbs to add res to my current gear.

I got lucky with a 6l chest drop I guess

Just starting mapping you can probably upgrade some pieces for as low as 1 alch. You may have to send trade request to multiple people to get someone to answer but the upgrades are out there. Lot of them at 1c each.