Path of Exile

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Imagine if they dropped this league with 3.15 instead of Expedition. I thought immune to XXX was stupid, but fuck I would prefer those over what we have now, which is basically nothing. Can you handle X stacks on this map? IDK, worked last time with a few of the same mods(lol, you didn't remember the mods of the last map you ran), so maybe it will work again this time. Proceed to die multiple times.

Theorycrafting builds is still fun as it's ever been. Maybe the most since cluster jewels are extremely niche at this point. Playing the builds is quite bad. I don't know if I've ever played PoE for its combat. Grind and progress, repeat until burnout or goals reached. I feel like the idiot for thinking GGG will learn this time.

Xevy

Log Wizard
13812 * 0.5 * 0.02 + 13 = 151
13812 * 0.5 * 0.4 + 250 = 3012

The weapon he has in his profile right now, 158 - 3152, seems more accurate than PoB. I don't think PoB does anything with the 50% less ES. Or anything for that matter wrt Energy Blade. It might be why there aren't many Energy Blade builds on poe.ninja because it's a huge pain in the ass to theorycraft it.
You're right I forgot the ES is taken after the 50% reduction. So his weapon looks like this:

1636152355002.png

Approximately, and you have to manually import it into PoB as PoB doesn't work with Energy Blade at all right now. That's why all the PoE Ninja stuff with Energy Blades looks like garbage. Plugging in that and not even configuring for situational beyond having flasks up he's got 185k avg hit on his ball lightning which is unbelievably large. The archmage ball lightningers of olden times had like 80-100k avg hits on their ball lightnings, but they used Pledge which meant the shat more out, perhaps.

The weird thing about his build is his stuff is good, but not impossible. The new attribute fossils make a lot of it easy to do and with attributes being all suffix you can do some Harvest bullshit to flip flop items back and forth once you hit a good one. His chest is like 8-10ex, but I think for 2-4ex investment you could make one pretty similar. I was wondering what his defense was besides his almost 13k total health pool, but he has a Watcher's Eye with the ES on hit Discipline mod. That with Ball Lightning can make you pretty hard to kill. His jewels seem good but if you look they're like anywhere from 5c to 1ex each.

Pretty cool build but I just made a strength stacker and not sure I want to build another stat stacker so soon. VERY curious what other people do with EB Battlemage, especially if they use the crown and go non-crit.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
The GGG server issues have finally hit me. I logged in for some insomnia maps and every few packs my ping spikes to 4-5k.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pretty sure the lag is coming from inside their DC somewhere. Pinging their gw I get no drops no spikes perfect jitter. It's most likely a processing error on their servers most likely from something overloading them.

I've been using turbo mouse button macros this league to manage inventory. Could be me!

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Pretty sure the lag is coming from inside their DC somewhere. Pinging their gw I get no drops no spikes perfect jitter. It's most likely a processing error on their servers most likely from something overloading them.

I've been using turbo mouse button macros this league to manage inventory. Could be me!

It could be a mod on magic/rare mobs even; can't die + allies gain frenzy charges on death had a similar issue years ago. But, w/o logging, dev, or 3rd-party tools screw trying to rule that out. Anecdotally, it feels as if the lag starts as soon as I come upon a pack.

Some people have stated that they've gotten rid of the lag after resetting/changing their HO. Which, might change the instance servers one connects to--I'm not sure on that though.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Corrupted 6 link queen of the forest, no change to item just wrong colors. 160 dex requiremt. Paid 20c for it. 2 rolls of tainted chromatic. 3 green 2 red, 1 blue. Just what I wanted :) lol. Luck luck luck

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Corrupted 6 link queen of the forest, no change to item just wrong colors. 160 dex requiremt. Paid 20c for it. 2 rolls of tainted chromatic. 3 green 2 red, 1 blue. Just what I wanted :) lol. Luck luck luck
On the other hand be me. Buy +1 socketed for 1ex, spend god knows how much currency trying to 6 socket and 6 link it with the right colors. End up buying 6L with right colors +2 proj for 3ex. Sell +1 for 100c.

Feelsdumbman

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I wish there was some sort of kill counter (outside of rampage) so I could see how many mobs you kill per map. It has gotten insane. You literally cannot play a build without significant strong AOE, or at least have fun or any kind of decent speedy progression.

A single map:
Conqueror mobs
Beyond mobs
A breach
A harvest
Scourge mobs
Regular mobs

It's hilarious. Add in mobs from a master mission as you like. Or an entire new map with Zana.

I am playing a BF/BB Chieftain and my kid looked at the screen and was like - why is it raining all the time in that game? Bahahaha.

As a little aside, my kid just got obsessed with Minecraft Dungeons. I think I have a little ARPG monster in the making. Also, Microsoft is moving all the old Mojang accounts over and they have completely fucked up the Minecraft launchers. It does not recognize that I have both Minecraft Java and Minecraft Dungeons (so I haven't been able to play with him at all this weekend). These fuckers are doing this on purpose, I am convinced, to get people to buy new copies. Microsoft has been fucking this up since they bought Mojang.

Last edited:

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I wish there was some sort of kill counter (outside of rampage) so I could see how many mobs you kill per map. It has gotten insane. You literally cannot play a build without significant strong AOE, or at least have fun or any kind of decent speedy progression.

A single map:
Conqueror mobs
Beyond mobs
A breach
A harvest
Scourge mobs
Regular mobs

It's hilarious. Add in mobs from a master mission as you like. Or an entire new map with Zana.

I am playing a BF/BB Chieftain and my kid looked at the screen and was like - why is it raining all the time in that game? Bahahaha.

As a little aside, my kid just got obsessed with Minecraft Dungeons. I think I have a little ARPG monster in the making. Also, Microsoft is moving all the old Mojang accounts over and they have completely fucked up the Minecraft launchers. It does not recognize that I have both Minecraft Java and Minecraft Dungeons (so I haven't been able to play with him at all this weekend). These fuckers are doing this on purpose, I am convinced, to get people to buy new copies. Microsoft has ben fucking this up since they bought Mojang.

I've bought over 10 copies of minecraft for my kid of various types, varieties, and because of account issues.

It's a fucking trainwreck. I am surprised they havent been sued over this shit yet.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I've bought over 10 copies of minecraft for my kid of various types, varieties, and because of account issues.

It's a fucking trainwreck. I am surprised they havent been sued over this shit yet.
My favorite was when I changed e-mails because I changed ISP and in order to change your Mojang e-mail you needed access TO THE OLD FUCKING E-MAIL.

That's brilliant, right there.

I have since stopped using ISP specific e-mail accounts because of this issue, and, of course, not having to change every goddamn account registration. In my defense, I was a Shaw customer for more than 25 years, before they were even Shaw. And they STILL wouldn't give me a discount to match new customers. So now I switch between providers every 2 years, like God intended.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Ritual just gave me a prophecy wand with t2 spell damage, t1 hybrid spell damage, +1 fire gems, burning damage, dot mult, and an open suffix for fire dot mult craft. So, is Scorching Ray still playable these days? Seems like it's the only build that could use it.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Ritual just gave me a prophecy wand with t2 spell damage, t1 hybrid spell damage, +1 fire gems, burning damage, dot mult, and an open suffix for fire dot mult craft. So, is Scorching Ray still playable these days? Seems like it's the only build that could use it.

A page back or two there's a zoomy elementalist video with ignite proliferation stuff and wave of conviction shield charge things.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fire trap or flame wall?
If only it was an imbued wand you could try slinging the flame wall but as it is i think fire trap is atleast worth considering over self cast flame wall and S.ray even though it's a trap.
However i've never played it so don't really know.
But one benefit of a trap is that you actually don't mind crafting fire dot multi over cast speed. Scorching ray would probably want cast speed just for feel goods.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
So here's a question for you.

I always have no problem with zoom zooming, it's the playstyle I really love, but I'm exploring making a boss deleter that isn't terribly complicated to play. But one where I can basically just delete siris or other such bosses without much effort. It doesn't need any map clear at all, just needs to be able to delete single target, and maybe have something to help with multi target (like elder fight). OR, a very defensive build that can take siris beam (he always 360 no scopes me with that thing) where I can take him out. Or, do I just need to get good? I've beaten Siris countless times, but this league for whatever reason my zoom zoom builds are having an impossible time at it.

Any build suggestions here?