Path of Exile

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Been playing a tanky(in some respects) LL Petrified Blood character. Only thing that's threatened me so far is bleeds. I usually solve bleeds with a life flask, I've trained my reflexes somewhat well to hit that flask before the bleeding kills me. Not ideal, but whatever. With this build, I don't want to use a life flask. Not only will it put me to full life, turning off "Slayer leech", but Replica Last Resort will ensure I do no damage until I'm back to LL.

Corrupting blood immunity is on the tree is not enough. Vulnerability bleeds are still quite threatening. Not sure I like using a utility flask with bleed immunity, the less duration means I have to hit that flask more often than the rest. Is there a third option?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The ultimate dipshit way to die. Was running my labs no problem at all. Dicking around running through them super fast and got stuck reading a freaking poem and got clobbered when they caught up. Lag I guess. I was just running and I must have clicked on the poem and the train caught me lol.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Just starting mapping you can probably upgrade some pieces for as low as 1 alch. You may have to send trade request to multiple people to get someone to answer but the upgrades are out there. Lot of them at 1c each.

I got up to 2600 hp earlier and got lucky with a unique dagger that upped dps without sacrificing res or hp

Xevy

Log Wizard
Been playing a tanky(in some respects) LL Petrified Blood character. Only thing that's threatened me so far is bleeds. I usually solve bleeds with a life flask, I've trained my reflexes somewhat well to hit that flask before the bleeding kills me. Not ideal, but whatever. With this build, I don't want to use a life flask. Not only will it put me to full life, turning off "Slayer leech", but Replica Last Resort will ensure I do no damage until I'm back to LL.

Corrupting blood immunity is on the tree is not enough. Vulnerability bleeds are still quite threatening. Not sure I like using a utility flask with bleed immunity, the less duration means I have to hit that flask more often than the rest. Is there a third option?
Steelskin grants immunity to bleed now as well. The guard tree under Duelist allows you to remove bleed/corrupting blood when you use a guard skill as well. The low-key best option I've found for stun or bleed is to get the 30% mod on abyssal jewels/implicit regular jewels and either get 2 and fill out the rest somewhere else or just get 3 and basically be done with it.

The abyssal jewel change is actually pretty nice as a lot of builds have immunity to most things and there's just one or two annoying things like stun or shock you can't fully avoid. Then you just try and get a few good implicit jewels you roll later or good prerolled abyssals and you're set.

On a side note after going armor stacking with molten shell I've cut my deaths in Scourge even at 175+ stacks down by about 1/5. Armor is now the way, I expect Iron Reflexes to see a lot more action. Scourging mid-grade uniques and getting a good mod (triple damage, +increased damage, +flat damage, even +resists on some) are a good way to make money. If I ever find a unique I don't need in the 10-100c range I pretty much just cook it up. So far got a triple damage roll on a corrupted power charge on crit brutus lead sceptre that I bought for 15c before cooking, sold for 10ex. I currently have a Void Battery I found with triple damage hopefully selling for a few ex. Scourged maps still provide more loot than any other mechanic outside maybe really good heists/optimized expeditions. Just utter insanity when you pull out 10 scarabs or 30 essences from a yellow tier map.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Iron reflexes is quite the God tier keystone right now. Honestly feels like the new acro in that anyone in the E and SE of the tree will pick it up. With barely any investment in my PF I'm rocking 20k armor.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Is it fair to count Petrified Blood as 40% DR? If I do that, along with Molten Shell up and 49% life reserved, and flasks ticked, PoB says I have 380k phys mit, ~175k Fire/Cold/Lightning, and 70k Chaos. Still random one shots in Scourge 125+ stacks.

I've already run out of builds I want to try. I have a couple I actually want to progress, I want to keep pushing my atlas, but Scourge is making that progression feel disjointed. Stop Scourging at 100 stacks until I somehow find double mitigation(that's not happening)?

Xevy

Log Wizard
Meta is shifting all over. Occultist #1 in softcore trade now. Third class to take the spot. Going to be some very interesting builds coming out with new masteries. Would be even more if the new uniques like Squire were more accessible. I had the idea to do a str stacking Geofri's Sanctuary/Shaper's Touch Inquisitor with Energy Blades Battlemage. I looked around and low and behold there's a few guys doing it. 1000int/str 14k ES and like 5k hp, CoC ball lightning with absolutely absurd dps. Ball lightning average hit is like 300k which translates to something like 5mill per ball lightning which they're casting almost 7 times a second. Nuts stuff.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
All the new uniques are just busted. So busted I'm not even sure why they made them? Like there are precisely 0 builds that won't use a mageblood or the quad annoint neck etc. Squire is just infinity DPS for anything mjolnir adjacent, or even just basic ass shaper weapons. Damage recoup chest is as close to immortality as you're gonna get in this game without them nerfing it.

And they are all significantly rarer than headhunter lol. I think I preferred the old unique system where everything was quirky/bad but relatively available to do weird hipster shit with sometimes.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Is it fair to count Petrified Blood as 40% DR? If I do that, along with Molten Shell up and 49% life reserved, and flasks ticked, PoB says I have 380k phys mit, ~175k Fire/Cold/Lightning, and 70k Chaos. Still random one shots in Scourge 125+ stacks.

I've already run out of builds I want to try. I have a couple I actually want to progress, I want to keep pushing my atlas, but Scourge is making that progression feel disjointed. Stop Scourging at 100 stacks until I somehow find double mitigation(that's not happening)?

I'm not recording my play or anything so it's hard to be sure. But, I'm feeling that the deaths I have had at 200+ stacks--other than those that were bad play on my part--are due to stacking debuffs from scourge mobs coupled with map mods. My last death was at 250 stacks with scorch + sap + ele weakness in a map with crit multi.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I'm not recording my play or anything so it's hard to be sure. But, I'm feeling that the deaths I have had at 200+ stacks--other than those that were bad play on my part--are due to stacking debuffs from scourge mobs coupled with map mods. My last death was at 250 stacks with scorch + sap + ele weakness in a map with crit multi.
Probably, just super annoying because it feels extremely binary and unable to react to it.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Meta is shifting all over. Occultist #1 in softcore trade now. Third class to take the spot. Going to be some very interesting builds coming out with new masteries. Would be even more if the new uniques like Squire were more accessible. I had the idea to do a str stacking Geofri's Sanctuary/Shaper's Touch Inquisitor with Energy Blades Battlemage. I looked around and low and behold there's a few guys doing it. 1000int/str 14k ES and like 5k hp, CoC ball lightning with absolutely absurd dps. Ball lightning average hit is like 300k which translates to something like 5mill per ball lightning which they're casting almost 7 times a second. Nuts stuff.
Got a PoB? I don't see how you get ball lightning to that much damage without Doryani's Prototype.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Got a PoB? I don't see how you get ball lightning to that much damage without Doryani's Prototype.
The very very top-end of energy blade is absolutely bonkers in terms of flat lightning damage, so I'd believe 300k average hit if they are battlemage.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I know you can push it quite high. There's still the opportunity cost of the weapon it replaces. The few I found on poe.ninja were not anywhere close to 300k, even after fixing up the weapon.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Doing a champion toxic rain. At first I didn't care for it. Turns out I was playing it all wrong. Now it's going slick as can be. Zoom zoom zoom and just hit the buton every so often to stop, and it cast toxic rain and keep moving. I had a few starter builds for it and finally just ripped a build from PoE Ninja into PoB and that's working better. They're all nearly the same but the starter builds had option this and option that.

Works as you would expect for an evasion build. Works great, until it doesnt. 22k evasion and I haven't really worked on any equipment other than a 6 link bow and chest piece. That's act 10 I finally got motivated to finish the acts lol. I rarely need a life flask with a little life tap. Goes 100% health 99.99% of the time and then yup boom dead lol.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>

Think his ES puts his EB at like 300 to 6000ish flat lightning.

13812 * 0.5 * 0.02 + 13 = 151
13812 * 0.5 * 0.4 + 250 = 3012

The weapon he has in his profile right now, 158 - 3152, seems more accurate than PoB. I don't think PoB does anything with the 50% less ES. Or anything for that matter wrt Energy Blade. It might be why there aren't many Energy Blade builds on poe.ninja because it's a huge pain in the ass to theorycraft it.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
All the new uniques are just busted. So busted I'm not even sure why they made them? Like there are precisely 0 builds that won't use a mageblood or the quad annoint neck etc. Squire is just infinity DPS for anything mjolnir adjacent, or even just basic ass shaper weapons. Damage recoup chest is as close to immortality as you're gonna get in this game without them nerfing it.

And they are all significantly rarer than headhunter lol. I think I preferred the old unique system where everything was quirky/bad but relatively available to do weird hipster shit with sometimes.

shut your whore mouth

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user