Path of Exile

Xevy

Log Wizard
Almost as funny as that time you got your first HH and came posting here thinking you were cool.
I've never had a headhunter.

Sorry.

Kythic,

I have never had a headhunter.

Your peer and colleague,

Xevy

• 1Cringe
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I wonder if losing Twice Enchanted will actually change lab enchant prices. Feels like they could get omega expensive barring some other change that patch.

RIP my boy Gryphon carrying my every shitty melee league start in to maps.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shift in to Nightmare with Delirium running and I may explode in the hiccup

Did 100% Del Nem3 T14 yesterday with no performance issues. But put one little harbinger fucklord into my map and my telemetry loses its fucking mind.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is there any good way to see what stats a Timeless jewel is giving without pathing to the jewel socket?

Xevy

Log Wizard
Is there any good way to see what stats a Timeless jewel is giving without pathing to the jewel socket?
No. There's no way of knowing at all except very specific "seeds" that some people have listed on weird Reddits and such. Gotta manually put them in various sockets and check their viablity. There was actually a bug this league where you could preview it and they hotfixed it in a day. Sucks because it would've been omega helpful to see.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Shift in to Nightmare with Delirium running and I may explode in the hiccup
Knock on wood, I've had like atrocious fun ruining performance all league, especially with deli + nightmare like you say. But i just had the thought yesterday to try vulcan (why i didnt think of it sooner i don't know) and it's like night and day..So far... knock on wood again

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
My load times improved switching to DX11. But I got extra choppiness when loading just about any extra content. I'm guessing their texture streaming effectively doesn't exist with DX11.

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
That's wild to me that anything would be better under DX11. Game runs like absolute poop if I switch it off vulcan.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Man what is the deal with Black Knight logbooks selling for so much. I swear I think I still underprice mine at 100c cause I get spammed like mad.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea those phys immune boneshatter builds are mostly just simulacrum farmers

Went wintertide brand for endless delve start. Feels like a mistake already. Mobs taking time to die is just such a death sentence in delve.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
  • 1Barf

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Got to 90 on cold dot for a few extra raffle entries. Not sure I have it in me to grind out 95 though, that's just so much time going sideways. Never did find a 5-link, or link a 6 socket even.

May actually start wintertide brand next patch? I'm pretty astounded how strong it is with literally 0 gear and missing two links.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Don't be surprised, that's new this patch. Holy Conquest as a Mastery is a ton of QoL for Wintertide. Single target is a bit spammy for a brand dot skill, and it's a bit annoying getting the dot on chunky rares in a sea of adds, but otherwise it is solid.

I'd worry about its endgame DPS since it kinda got fucked by the EO and EE changes this patch.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea delve isn't exactly a great test of single target prowess, so it's very possible the ceiling on it just isn't high enough to be comfortable for read maps and beyond.

You could probably fudge it with low life prism guardian shav nonsense but even then what are you gonna get to, maybe 1.5m if you're lucky?

Xevy

Log Wizard
Just watched Lily do a ~39 minute Aul as a HOAG jugg. WHO SAID HOAG WAS DEAD!

...because they were right! Though she's got it in a 4 link +2 helmet so there's definitely room for improvement DPS wise. Looked like a great build to learn fights though.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Hasn't that just been HOAG jugg since forever? Can't ever die but also can't kill anything.

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Anyone playing gauntlet this time around? I'm thinking of actually giving it a real shot since the mods look a fair bit more interesting with the lack of extra as ele and the huge unique boss HP pools.

Makes build choices more than just stacking infinity defenses and having 150k DPS cause you won't actually be able to map like that in this one.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Wanted to try a build with Blackflame. Poe.ninja says it's 10's of chaos, cool. Get build to maps, it's being price fixed at 6+ ex. REEEEEEE.

• 1Solidarity