Path of Exile

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Got in got to act 2 smoothly, running well. Went with arc witch we’ll see how far I make it this time

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Got to act 3 and just stopped because kids time. No lag, no queue on re-enter, no d/c.

I am stunned.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I'm going to try again. Crashed anumber of times trying to zone into the ledge. After a couple of times and running the length of the zone to get there I logged out. Don't know if it was just that zone or what.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you get dc'd you'll have to make a new instance. Shift click + click new.

It happens randomly but not too often.

Just hit act 6.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
League mechanic is raining uniques for leveling, got Tabula in act 3. Also for anyone playing spectral helix, I highly recommend getting the cosmetic for it so you can actually see it.

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
Just posting this in case it helps someone else out. I've had issues with the POE crashing if I alt+tab longer than a minute or so and after 3.17, the game would just crash immediately. This only happens with Vulkan, but DX11 is unplayable. So I've started playing in Windowed Fullscreen which also has its challenges (namely you accidentally click the title bar and move the app). The best solution I've found so far is to mod a registry key to not allow maximized windows to drag. Obviously you want to be familiar with regedit (as you can cause serious pain if you don't know what you're doing), but this one is really simply. Navigate to the key listed and change the value from a '1' to a '0'. It does require a reboot to take effect.

1644073355854.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
I’m noob, but is the idea if you get a unique monster for the league mechanic, then every one you do on the same map will have a unique or high chance also, so make sure you use all the little station thingies if you have a unique or currency that you’re chasing ? Until the monster beats your ass anyway ?

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I’m noob, but is the idea if you get a unique monster for the league mechanic, then every one you do on the same map will have a unique or high chance also, so make sure you use all the little station thingies if you have a unique or currency that you’re chasing ? Until the monster beats your ass anyway ?
I think you got it. If you put unique in as the first part of the recipe, you'll get a unique in every subsequent one you can manage, up to 4.

Borzak

League gone well so far. Other than the crashes when zoning and that got apparently got fixed pretty fast. Still messing with the league mechanic. Someone on reddit posted a recipe spreadsheet. I'm always slow leveling but did get to act 6 which is faster than average for me. Switched to Cyclone and it feels pretty good so far.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Was taking a look at the new jewels up for sale and look at this shit. This node has been gone from deadeye for a while now, i wonder what other crazy old nodes can roll on these?

Capture.PNG

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Leagues pretty good so far. Definitely some QoL stuff to be had with the league mechanic, namely sorting the mods or more easily being able to ID what they contain/are. I'm sure they'll do something about it a week or two in.

Map yield seems pretty good. Ended the story with 1 map drop and 1 from Kirac. After running those two I think I had 5 more. Now I've run 11 completions and I'm at 16 maps. With the new Atlas it's only going to get better. Also love that mobs like Incursion Architects/Essence monsters can drop items with that leagues influence on them. They're trying to make people want to look at rares again, whether or not it works.

Fated Uniques dropping straight up from any Unique boss (I got one from the Omnitech in Temple) is pretty cool. Got a Reverb Wand which is no doubt amazing for a self caster alt starter sometime this league.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Something I didn't understand until this morning was you don't have to discover a recipe to have shit light up. If there is a possible combination in all organs you've found even if you've never done it before they'll light up. I was trying to look at recipes online and sort parts and all that is not necessary. It's a little odd to have so many eyesore shrines everywhere but you just have to understand you probably aren't going to do four shrines every single area.

I'm liking it so far.

Borzak

Yeah Chris released a statement that if the item is used in a recipe on t hat map it's highlighted. The briger the highlight the higher the tier or some such. Then went on and on about not having receipes in game and that's what 3rd party sites are for. It's on the PoE forums I assume, saw it linked on reddit. People that find it confusing or lacking in information are wrong it has all the information there, but we couldn't tell you ahead of time obviously.

Borzak

Recipes in one easy to read and see format. Since Chris said PoE was not complicated concerning the recipes. I feel less confused now.

r2kam23z52g81.png

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm getting ritual league vibes from this. By that i mean the the mapping and the economy because obviously we dont have harvest.
But harvest is annoying to do so that might be a plus.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Reminds me of synthesis recipes.
The fact they were able to crack the code for Synth recipe still amazes me.

So how is everyone running their Archnemesis? Just pooling the recipes up until you can make the top tier ones then you blow them all in a certain map or...

EDIT: By pooling I Mean combining the lesser ones

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
The fact they were able to crack the code for Synth recipe still amazes me.

So how is everyone running their Archnemesis? Just pooling the recipes up until you can make the top tier ones then you blow them all in a certain map or...

EDIT: By pooling I Mean combining the lesser ones
Mirror Image Treant Assasin Rejuvinator placed in this order

Made by
(Echoist + Soul Conduit) + (toxic + sentinel + steel-infused) + (deadeye + vampiric) + (gargantuan + vampiric)

Gives you like 10-20 scarabs

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users