Path of Exile

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I played arc totem several leagues ago, don't remember which. It was flavor of the league however. I killed Shaper with it and this was before Elder and such went in. The arc buff would help but I think it fell out of favor due to changes in soul mantle.

Borzak

Patch is up. 1pm Eastern Time launch this time around.

Neversink filter is ready.

Last edited:

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
1643996773034.png

Pray for me.

Borzak

Not a total mess but it's not out of the ordinary to get a quick dc or server down after server up at least once.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ya ive crashed atleast once the last few leages, usually really early like in mud flats or tidal island.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
29992 and i didnt even try, i just casually patched and logged on. didnt expect to hit queue lol

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I get anxiety trying to figure out a starter, since I rarely do more than one or two builds a league anymore.

I am leaning towards Poison Concoction simply because I have not done it before. But I have used Cyclone as a go to for 4/5 of the last leagues I have played, so there is a comfort zone there. However, my lack of min/max caring causes my Cyclone builds to have defense issues and be a little squishier than they should be...which is bad for a InYourFace build.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I get anxiety trying to figure out a starter, since I rarely do more than one or two builds a league anymore.

I am leaning towards Poison Concoction simply because I have not done it before. But I have used Cyclone as a go to for 4/5 of the last leagues I have played, so there is a comfort zone there. However, my lack of min/max caring causes my Cyclone builds to have defense issues and be a little squishier than they should be...which is bad for a InYourFace build.

I do too. Like I want a hard mapper rather than a bosser, but I hate the idea of having to re-do all the fucking campaign more than once in a league. It gives me total and complete frustration. So then I try to make my mapper into a bosser and get frustrated by the bosses wrecking.

• 1Solidarity

Borzak

Why I normally map a lot and if I can boss I do, if not I just move on to another game. Last league did do the campaign a few times but I do it rarely.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah, def not 1 pm Eastern start lol. The queue is 35,000+. Clearly they are having issues.

As usual.

Borzak

Got in , made name. Now to watch a movie lol. Started at 29k in the queue and now in but I'm logging out.

Borzak

Got same 3 uniques off one mob. More crap to ID than I can get wisdom scrolls.

• 1Worf

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
>Be me
>Start marauder cause retarded
>Find league mechanic shrine
>Put my macguffin in it
>Mob spawns with "hasted" modifier"
>Literally cannot damage it because my attack speed is too low and mob moves out of the animation before it finishes
>Why is marauder like this