Path of Exile

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Just found out there's a maximum of things you can have in your inventory for the league mechanic. Only realised it when something dropped from the league that set off the filter and I couldn't pick it up. Had to quickly run one to make room to pick it up.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I am parallel running a poison concoction and cyclone build to see which one I like better. Not sure yet. Better decide soon, it is slowing me down.

May I make one small observation about early game? This game would be absolute dogshit for a new player. GGG really ramped up the early difficulty in the last couple of leagues and stack that with a bajillion mechanics and no wonder people Nope! out of this game early.

For instance, of course GGG is infamous for making league mechanics that are unbalanced in the Acts, but when you first try this league mechanic you can easily make an unkillable mob. That would frustrate me if I was trying to get into a new game.

I think I mention something like this every league I play, but it is only getting worse every time they update. GGG is clearly spinning their game for an existing customer base and that is it.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

I couldn't do the first lab after multiple attempts. Fuck it I'll wait till much later and just run through all the shit. Too much of a mental strain at the moment.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I couldn't do the first lab after multiple attempts. Fuck it I'll wait till much later and just run through all the shit. Too much of a mental strain at the moment.
What the deuce. That sucks. Those early labs can really help.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Any of you phys cycloners or whatever you can run a "free" pride aura with eternal blessing right now. Been dicking with these supports for a bit and for whatever reason eternal blessing doesn't disable your other auras when it's giving you pride for no mana res, i guess cause it's not an aura "on you" and it only effects allies?

Whatever the weird interaction it's a 50% aura for no reservation cost, just need to use a gem link for eternal blessing.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Am i the only one kind of bored of the league mechanic? I haven't got really anything good from it and it takes a bit to engage with it, it was easier when i wasn't saving anything for the top tier recipes.

Like it's good for a few chaos every few maps but i feel like it's not really worth engaging if i can just keep zooming.

I have 7ex and it's all been outside of the mechanic entirely.

Borzak

Got my ascendancy done, didn't have anything that would enchant lol.

Dropped at end, not a bad leveling amulet for a cyclone build.

daresso-s-salute.png

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Oh also, I am experiencing steady gliching, slow downs and split second freezes this league after running the game like butter on this rig forever.

I just did my first Delirium and it was almost unplayable.

Edit - turning down graphical options makes zero difference, interestingly enough.

Edit 2 - When did they add the flavor lines to a bunch of the Act zones? The friggin' Gladiator won't shut the hell up.

Edit 3 - Switched to Vulkan and it is running buttery smooth again. D11 can ligma balls I guess.

Last edited:

Xevy

Log Wizard
Any of you phys cycloners or whatever you can run a "free" pride aura with eternal blessing right now. Been dicking with these supports for a bit and for whatever reason eternal blessing doesn't disable your other auras when it's giving you pride for no mana res, i guess cause it's not an aura "on you" and it only effects allies?

Whatever the weird interaction it's a 50% aura for no reservation cost, just need to use a gem link for eternal blessing.
That's a hot fix comin! If they leave it that'd be badass, melee could use a little help right now.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member

Sweet. Currently in place for my char.

But it is not helping me much atm. I have died more here in Act 6 (I am way behind) than the last 5 years in the Acts combined times 10. I did just get a Brine King Touched thingamabopper made. Anyway, that Act 6 resist check is a little more brutal than I remembered the last time I played.

I am such a scrub at vidya games nowadays.

Borzak

Can't buy it, not playing a Maraurder

NM bought it, still works.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Been looking through the eldritch mods on poedb and gotta say that shit is nuts. Was afraid the below gloves would go to waste because I'd be competing crafting them over some influence gloves but I could see these going somewhere for a phys based build. So If I can put enough eldritch mods on these then I can use those prefix/suffix rerolls on it.

Obviously the low ilvl probably stops me from investing too much into this but I wonder if it would be worth ti to get 2 implicits and have it eater dominated, reroll suffix once and try to hit at least double res.

This is what I loved about harvest so much is you'd get random shit gear like this but it'd be salvageable

1644211988357.png

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Mirror Image Treant Assasin Rejuvinator placed in this order

Made by
(Echoist + Soul Conduit) + (toxic + sentinel + steel-infused) + (deadeye + vampiric) + (gargantuan + vampiric)

Gives you like 10-20 scarabs

This one felt pretty good.

Borzak

League is shitting out chaos at low lvls. Just started act 7 and on 20C from drops only.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Borzak

Oops thought it got fixed, outlvled my gem so it quit working lol.

Last edited:

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
League is shitting out chaos at low lvls. Just started act 7 and on 20C from drops only.
Super weird but I have 6 Vaal orbs but not a single Regal around the same time period. And a single scour. RNG is king in this game.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
The new influence altars can just go bonkers. Like just now, got 2 early altars in a map that both gave base scarab drop chance of 5% total, and another for 10% chance to duplicate scarabs. 43 scarabs total.

edit: to clarify the 5% chance is only for the eldrich influence mobs not the whole map.

Last edited:
  • 1WTF