Path of Exile

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Whew lads, I took every Rogue Exile tree point early and they will fuck up your life. The 8% chance for 20 additional Exiles is amazing.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
GGG released they are working on sound at least. Whenever I got certain past league things the loot alert went off non stop even with audio set to zero.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Good for how cheap they are. Little annoying to run back and pick up good lesser shrines. But it's not consistent, so it's really hard to pin an actual benefit to them. I look at the Shrine passives as additional pack size that doesn't require me to do something else(like Delve) or pause clearing my map. I'm going to spec out of them later though.

And the Gull is a cheap 1 resist helmet with above average EHP.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Good for how cheap they are. Little annoying to run back and pick up good lesser shrines. But it's not consistent, so it's really hard to pin an actual benefit to them. I look at the Shrine passives as additional pack size that doesn't require me to do something else(like Delve) or pause clearing my map. I'm going to spec out of them later though.

And the Gull is a cheap 1 resist helmet with above average EHP.

I got a gull during the acts, and I agree with this assessment. I really hate the minor shrines, because the hitbox area to actually click on them is really small. Typical shit GGG fashion to make difficulty tied to precision mouse clicking.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
The strongbox atlas passives are actually pretty sweet, i just swapped into it today to try and they were better than i thought they'd be. If you have a headhunter or just a really good build you can probably find better. But if your build really struggles with harder stuff (like protecting the blight pump or breakin the legion out) i feel like i can reccomend the strongboxes. (ofc you still need to invest on some scarabs and/or the ambush map mod though)

Respeccing the tree is pretty simple anyway, if you have to you can even buy the orbs for 2 regrets but i haven't had to do anyting like that so far and i feel like i've swapped stuff around plenty.

My gripe of the day. 3000 alts and no +2 arrow...Feel scammed when average is 750..And i just really want to get out of this totem build.

Borzak

I'm not having any problems killing stuff, I'm just go extremely slow. I went down the middle and picked up the Kirac circle and strongbox stuff along the way. Only up to about tier 5 or 6 in maps so far. Slow goes me lol. Day of leveling. Still having to pause along the way and catch up on some league mechanics of leagues I skipped when they pop up.

So far the only change I can think of that GGG should look into is some quality of life stuff around the tab for the archnemesis tab. Make it a little cleaner to organize or something by type/tier.

I spoke too soon about the league shitting currency. Maybe I should go back to the acts lol. Really tapered off.

Last edited:

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I just decided to go straight to as many Blight and Delirium nodes as I could since I really like running either one. Blight because it is my favorite, and Delirium because I have yet to find a decent cluster jewel ever and the build I have could use 4 if I had them.

Couple of interesting things so far - First, GGG made some serious Wisdom Scroll drop balancing of late. I made it to maps with 1 Wisdom scroll in my currency tab, while selling a ton of Alts to keep my scroll supply enough to id rares. I found that interesting in a who-gives-a-shit kinda way.

Second - For some reason this league I am struggling min/maxxing my health pool. I am completing my T3 maps and I only have 4200 hps and the normal health nodes in my passives. Between balancing stats and resists, I can't find decent health affixes on my gear. And when I push those Archnemeses too far, I feel that lack of health pool.

By the by I am running a 4 aura staff crit cyclone build for something different this league and it is meh. One of my auras is Purity of Elements (supposed to be Determination) because no elemental ailments is too sexy to resist.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Are these known bugs?
My pride aura is not showing up as a buff on me(My war banner and vitality do show). It reserves my mana as if it’s active but I don’t see it at the upper right with the other auras?

Also, my main support does not increase my tooltip dps and also doesn’t show up as the tiny letter on my skill icon (exsanguinate).
I’m not sure if these are just display bugs or if they actually aren’t working for some reason.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just made 15 ex off two items in Heist. Originally grabbed the heist nodes for pneumatic dagger but ended up buying for 60c 3rd day of keague and running blueprints. I didn't really need currency going into red maps with LS ass, but now it's just full retard steam ahead. Got some super high level influenced bases to craft on and some other crazy items and the damage is just insane. LS is also really fun skill in that it's pseudo melee. It just sucks to get cucked by terrain every now and then.

Taking harvest for the rest of the atlas then will probably start respeccing into more end game shit and out of heist.

Borzak

I only have 3.5k hps and no problems so far on tier 5 maps. Working on upping my chaos resist from -30 now. I would love to run heist as everyone says it's a real money maker, it's just above my ability. So going slow on maps. Cyclone itself is pretty slow which is a good fit for me. It is kind of entertaining to wind up and plow through a screen full of mobs and they just melt/pop away. I'm easily amused. So far only 2 labs so I need to get the 3rd and uber lab done. Most of the league stuff has been fairly easy, only maybe 2-3 times did I roll an insta death mob. Still using the 5pc body armor I picked up around lvl 40ish. I had to downgrade one ring to get one with a socket to put Precision on it to keep it up with Pride with no increase in reserved mana. They were previously linked together Pride, Eternal blessing and Precision and linked together they wouldn't work, but separete can keep both up for nly a small reserved mana.

The build I'm following is pretty good. In the PoB notes section he has links to the trade site with beginner items, then mid lvl and end game content. Makes searching for stuff pretty easy. Sure it's more expensive that way, some things I use it for some I don't. Most of the mid tier stuff is 5-10c an item and some of the end game stuff is 5ex+. One item I searched for was 53ex, cause it was already colored and linked 6 link lol.

Last edited:

Borzak

Don't know.Someone posted a few days ago. I could use Pride and Precision and the same time and only have reserved mana for one of them while using ternal blessings if they aren't linked together. Start one, and it reserves mana, then the other and nothing changes but it still shows as running on the spell list.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Don't know.Someone posted a few days ago. I could use Pride and Precision and the same time and only have reserved mana for one of them while using ternal blessings if they aren't linked together. Start one, and it reserves mana, then the other and nothing changes but it still shows as running on the spell list.

Yeah, you can mix Pride + Eternal Blessing with other shit atm. You can even boost it with Arrogance and it reserves no life.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I only have 3.5k hps and no problems so far on tier 5 maps. Working on upping my chaos resist from -30 now. I would love to run heist as everyone says it's a real money maker, it's just above my ability. So going slow on maps. Cyclone itself is pretty slow which is a good fit for me. It is kind of entertaining to wind up and plow through a screen full of mobs and they just melt/pop away. I'm easily amused. So far only 2 labs so I need to get the 3rd and uber lab done. Most of the league stuff has been fairly easy, only maybe 2-3 times did I roll an insta death mob. Still using the 5pc body armor I picked up around lvl 40ish. I had to downgrade one ring to get one with a socket to put Precision on it to keep it up with Pride with no increase in reserved mana. They were previously linked together Pride, Eternal blessing and Precision and linked together they wouldn't work, but separete can keep both up for nly a small reserved mana.

The build I'm following is pretty good. In the PoB notes section he has links to the trade site with beginner items, then mid lvl and end game content. Makes searching for stuff pretty easy. Sure it's more expensive that way, some things I use it for some I don't. Most of the mid tier stuff is 5-10c an item and some of the end game stuff is 5ex+. One item I searched for was 53ex, cause it was already colored and linked 6 link lol.
Man, I don't know what Archnemesis you have been trying out, but if I put a Berzerker and then regen and pretty much anything else as a third, the mob becomes extremely rippy, especially if it is melee. Layer in Juggernaut or something physical defense and I often get a tier 3 or 4 Archnemesis I cannot kill or that kills me in a couple of hits. Tier 1 and 2 are always easy. Tier 3 it starts to get spicy.

Hence my desire to increase my health pool lol.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I just decided to go straight to as many Blight and Delirium nodes as I could since I really like running either one. Blight because it is my favorite, and Delirium because I have yet to find a decent cluster jewel ever and the build I have could use 4 if I had them.

Most people never "find" decent clusters. They just get a 8 slot (or maybe 9) large and then harvest until it rolls usually.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
By far and away the best and easiest Archnemesis recipe I've been running is...

1st: Gargantuan, Vampiric, Echoist, Soul Conduit (Get a Rejuvenating and Mirror Image)
2nd: SomethingElseHere, SomethingElseHere, Vampiric, Deadeye (Get an Assassin)
3rd: SomethingElseHere, Toxic, Sentinel, Steel-Infused (Get Treant Horde)
4th: Treant Horde, Mirror Image, Rejuvenating, Assassin (Get Currency Explosion)

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users