Path of Exile

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I have a strat that just prints exalts. No bullshit, and it's pretty trivial.

1. Allocate atlas passives for shrines and strongboxes. Optional: Essences
2. Use the Gull helmet (Optional)
3. Get the 4 small nodes on "Word of the Exarch" but not the main one. You're going to be farming eater of worlds influence, but these four nodes apply to both eater of worlds, and searing exarch.
4. Get all 5 nodes including "Rampant Growth"
5. Get 4 nodes in the eater of worlds area in the upper right - just the four that lead to Shadow of Hunger. Allocate it.
6. Run a map, doesnt matter which but one where you can get to the boss safely (eg: city square or something like that). Run directly to the boss, try to not kill anything.
7. After boss dies, start killing mobs. You'll get tons of totems. Always get +scarabs from minions, or secondly +eldrich currency (NOT the "drop an eldrich implicit").
8. Use Ambush on map device, and an ambush scarab (optional)
9. Use voidestone boosts (+Strongbox = $$$$)
10. PROFIT

The reason you bline for the boss, is that the totems dont offer boss options once you do that. They only offer options that affect all the minions.

Last edited:

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Wtf is voidstone boosts? Sextants?

Still looking for a build worth investing 10s of exalts into. Still got something with kitavas thirst in my back pocket but the clunk makes me hesitant.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Wtf is voidstone boosts? Sextants?

Still looking for a build worth investing 10s of exalts into. Still got something with kitavas thirst in my back pocket but the clunk makes me hesitant.

yeah sorry voidstone sextants, like the strongbox one, etc.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider

3. Get the 4 small nodes on "Word of the Exarch" but not the main one. You're going to be farming eater of worlds influence, but these four nodes apply to both eater of worlds, and searing exarch.
5. Get 4 nodes in the eater of worlds area in the upper right - just the four that lead to Shadow of Hunger. Allocate it.
6. Run a map, doesnt matter which but one where you can get to the boss safely (eg: city square or something like that). Run directly to the boss, try to not kill anything.
7. After boss dies, start killing mobs. You'll get tons of totems. Always get +scarabs from minions, or secondly +eldrich currency (NOT the "drop an eldrich implicit").
10. PROFIT

The reason you bline for the boss, is that the totems dont offer boss options once you do that. They only offer options that affect all the minions.
Ya i started doing this the last few days and it seems strong, and i actually enjoy doing it because it's so fast paced so i manage to keep a steady stream of maps going. Once maps start taking too long i have a tendancy to spend much more time in HO and on youtube instead.

Like Mesa more than city square myself but both work. I can't seem to sustain just one map though and i don't like buying maps if i can help it so usually horizon orb Ashen woods when i need to. Perhaps shaping of the sky/sea/mountain/valley would help with this but i haven't tried.

Tree looks something like this right now. Need some simple harvest crafts right now so temporarily specced into it and Harbys are just free

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
GGG math.

8h3onyxafrh81.png

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Okay, I found an Opulence, what is my plan with this thing? What should I stack it with, does it matter?

I am filtering my Archnemesis down to Treant, Assassin, Gargantuan (maybe) and not decided.

Edit - Also this Cyclone build I am doing hit a DPS limitation issue at T9 maps. I need Cluster Jewels, a slightly better weapon, and a 6L. It has been a long while since I plateaued this early, it has always been in late red maps, just can't do the extra bosses. Now I am having issues in late yellows which makes me hate the game and myself (lol).

I am loathe to go back to the PC build in Act 3 to level it up.

I ran a level 73 Armory in Heist, whatever the stupid lightning shit is in, and I died to the first blue group lol!!!!!! And it was a storyline mission so no extra juice. I suspect am just not invested in this game enough anymore to cut through the min/max bullshit, the farm/sell/buy improve cycle.

Edit 2 - The Trial of Burning Rage is, by orders of magnitude, the easiest Trial. Change my mind.

Last edited:

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Just use opulence whenever. It doesn't affect the other nemesis mods from the different puzzle pieces, nor is it affected by them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Hope those UI changes comes soon. Or, more likely, a standardized filter for which pieces are worth picking up. You need 5-10 empty spots to deal with in-progress recipes.

IDK, Archnemesis is shaping up a lot like Scourge in terms of shit league, great base game changes. I hope they handle it better than Scourge.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The no sorting button samey icons also limited space is kind of an odd combination. It's way less work to just pick up the shit like you like than try and pick up everything and and keep it straight. Target farming organs isn't super clear either. I get that affixes dictate drops but where everything is/can be is a lot of information I'm going to require other nerds to fully map out.

GhenghisKhan

Molten Core Raider

10. PROFIT

Is this you?

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Is this you?

Nope! But that's pretty much EXACTLY what I'm doing. Though I don't take essense nodes, and I use Ambush scarabs. It kinda makes sense. Eater of worlds is the worst mobs IMO but the best side to use for farming. The boss being killed early removing the map boss options of the totems will likely be nerfed though.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Hope those UI changes comes soon. Or, more likely, a standardized filter for which pieces are worth picking up. You need 5-10 empty spots to deal with in-progress recipes.

IDK, Archnemesis is shaping up a lot like Scourge in terms of shit league, great base game changes. I hope they handle it better than Scourge.

I like how Chris was all like "The original inventory was 5x5"

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I like how Chris was all like "The original inventory was 5x5"
How does any system work when you can't pick up anything should be a default QA test case. Even if we had 1k spaces, you should still test it because that takes 1 hour tops. You find out it's annoying and then judge how much it's worth actually fixing.

They didn't test nearly full inventory.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Yes please bulk farm scarabs drive the price in to the dirt sell me scarabs all the scarabs. I fucking love scarabs.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I like scarabs too, but the ubiquitousness is a bit disturbing long term. Chisels are already common enough that you can pretty much use them every T15+ map to the point that why doesn't every map drop qualitied?

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
How does any system work when you can't pick up anything should be a default QA test case. Even if we had 1k spaces, you should still test it because that takes 1 hour tops. You find out it's annoying and then judge how much it's worth actually fixing.

They didn't test nearly full inventory.

Indeed. As someone who was in QA for over 2 decades in my career, the amount of things that seem to pass muster at GGG are mindbottling.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Purely hyptothetical question. If you chanced a magblood belt would you use it on your character, sell it and fund a number of characters, or RMT it? Just hypothetical.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I like scarabs too, but the ubiquitousness is a bit disturbing long term. Chisels are already common enough that you can pretty much use them every T15+ map to the point that why doesn't every map drop qualitied?
If you truly 20 qual every red map you run, you'll run out. At one point I think I stockpiled 400 and started using them (only on white maps) and ran out. It does seem you average somewhere between 1-3 per map with the current league mechanics though and if you're targeting it or speccing for it you could surely get 4+ per.

Looking at scarab prices for just rusted, top end are 5c, then 3,2, 1, 1, then everything is 0.5c each. Polished aren't much more. I can't imagine unless you're selling them by the 10's it'd be worth it unless you're really hard up for chaos. With scarabs being shit out nonstop from Eater mods I definitely expect prices to fall as low as possible for them with only one or two league scarabs holding value due to cheese synergy with Atlas shit.

Speaking of: certain very cheap scarabs such as Abyss and Metamorph paired with Atlas passives are massive free money. Essentially you're put a 2c+ mod on your map for 0.5c each and with the double metamorph rewards or the +3 Abyss/6 affix Abyss stuff you're bound to luck into some major money. An 86 stygian vise is like 5c+ for just the base and that's almost guaranteed with the passives for Liches. Pair that with slamming it with nearly any resist/life/attack harvest and you can roll a 2-3 ex belt very quickly.

Once again there's going to be more money in running your shit if done correctly than quick selling, but for a lot of it like Bestiary or Torment I can fully understand just offloading them 20 at a time for an easy 10c sale every 5 maps.