Path of Exile

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Terminally online people have voluntarily created that dystopia on major social network platforms. I am not on social media.
Oh? I forgot the part where a message board isn't social media. Interesting..

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh? I forgot the part where a message board isn't social media. Interesting..

To be fair, the only good social media is where people are anonymous and actually say what they really think, like on here, the chans, etc. Fuck all the rest where people just put up fake personas and nothing meaningful is ever said, I generally just use the term social media to refer to those types of places.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
To be fair, the only good social media is where people are anonymous and actually say what they really think, like on here, the chans, etc. Fuck all the rest where people just put up fake personas and nothing meaningful is ever said, I generally just use the term social media to refer to those types of places.

we're anonymous to each other but if you think we're actually anonymous I have a bridge to sell you

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
To be fair, the only good social media is where people are anonymous and actually say what they really think, like on here, the chans, etc.
That world stopped existing at least 10 years ago, but probably even closer to 20.

There's nothing more "anonymous" about you here vs. having some random twitter handle, reddit username, etc. and posting back and forth on it. The only difference is in the formatting. Hell, how many posters have been outed here for posting on other forums? Anonymous my ass.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Chris made another post. It's on reddit, not linking cause reddit links turn into long ass text post.

First paragraph of post, lots more of course.

In this post I want to discuss an illegal third-party program which allows players to see what Pantheon Archnemesis Mods are preloaded in a map, in order to farm the valuable ones. This has been a hot topic in the community and there is a lot of misunderstanding related to it. I will describe the mitigations we took proactively during implementation and a hotfix that we made today that solves the issue entirely.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Chris made another post. It's on reddit, not linking cause reddit links turn into long ass text post.

First paragraph of post, lots more of course.
The PoeHUD/ExileAPI users had been doing that for years with essences, master missions, and league content in maps. Which they mentioned with their initial mitigation effort for the AN mods. If this vector is actually fixed we'll see if the third-party devs come up with another method.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
That includes leveling though I assume? Not sure how early they may spawn, doesn't seem that crazy

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
That includes leveling though I assume? Not sure how early they may spawn, doesn't seem that crazy
There's roughly 500 mobs per map in the campaign (thx rampage).

You usually get to maps around 15-20k kills.

So anywhere from 400-800 maps at the least and as many others have shown on Reddit, just because you get a Solaris, doesnt mean you'll get a divine.

Most pics I've seen are a few chaos.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The PoeHUD/ExileAPI users had been doing that for years with essences, master missions, and league content in maps. Which they mentioned with their initial mitigation effort for the AN mods. If this vector is actually fixed we'll see if the third-party devs come up with another method.

Rip cheap beastcrafts. Beast mafia in shambles

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
For those struggling with lake rewards still:

The most important thing you need to do is max out your rerolls/banishments etc. If you hover over those utility tiles they tell you what the next thing you need to do to unlock another one is - it's stuff like clear a legion at tile level 10, clear a beyond boss at level 10, etc.

Once you've got all your rerolls and banishments then you can really start building proper/decent lakes. The biggest and most important step if you need to immediately spend your 3 banishments on 3 of the most common "junk" tiles - fire/cold/lightning/phys monsters with no boss. Once you banish 3 of these the choices it starts offering you are almost always one of the better reward types like improved essences, rare strongboxes, elemental bosses, rogue exile packs etc.

Don't sleep on the "boss" elemental tiles either - the fire/cold/lightning ones with little silver frames on them that say like "a powerful foe blessed by flames" or whatever. Those have mega juiced reward chests at the end compared to the basic elemental tiles.

If you hit an untainted paradise tile place that shit as far out as possible and just sell the lake. People are paying upwards of a divine for ilvl83 lakes with a difficulty 10+ paradise tile.

• 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1661617748033.png

How me get?

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I assume you can use the 5-to-1 recipe with mirrored items. If so you need to loot/buy 5 mirrored penumbra rings to vendor recipe into an unmirrored base. Alt spam for T1 life, regal and anul your regal and then craft "reduced effect of curses on you". Find the mirror (i admit i don't know how you get this mirror) that lets you put a ring in and i think it's almost guaranteed to split 1 positive with 1 negative. Alltough i'm not totally sure of that probability because i've seen rings with 5 or 6 positive but most seem to split 3-3 or 2-2.

• 1Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Maybe PoM should of watched these skits before going off on Chris.

93F190DE-7CA4-4350-8421-4EA305ECC5AC.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
At this point, assuming they're not going to change the loot system, I think the only way out is to say they're going to remove character mf/cull. Pushing Chris out of dev and PR rolls would also be a good move, although I doubt this is possible.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
the only chase item I want

1661723616286.png

I make like 2 div a day and it goes up like 2 div a day

• 1Solidarity