Path of Exile

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Dunno, been a while since I've actually played CoC, just played around with it in PoB. Also, keep in mind that brittle was nerfed, making capping crit much harder. Maybe average investment is "only" 20M now instead.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I was theorycrafting a rage vortex kaom's spirit gloves energy blade eternal youth Inquisitor. Idea is you have ES regen from Inquis, life regen from eternal youth, rage regen from gloves, and basically 100% berserk uptime. Eternal youth + gloves DOES work, if you were curious. You just need to keep from taking life damage via ES to keep it rolling, so no corrupted soul, and you need a way to deal with chaos damage. Traitor node with coruscating elixir is one idea. Ivory tower + radiant faith jewels is another for generating ES. Or that new ghostwrithe chest. There's also looking for ES leech to make it a bit more comfortable. There's also...

Honestly it seems like a lot of fivehead work for average results though, unless I'm missing something.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea I was gonna say, Rage Vortex is like on the upper end of "melee" clear skills lol.

I still don't like it as the primary/only attack though. It works best as a secondary 5/6L to burst bosses with in addition to your main skill.

Lightning Fast
Yea I was gonna say, Rage Vortex is like on the upper end of "melee" clear skills lol.

I still don't like it as the primary/only attack though. It works best as a secondary 5/6L to burst bosses with in addition to your main skill.
Maybe wild strike for clear for maximum hipster points? Dunno.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
If you've got money then CoC VD is still absolutely beyond busted. With the nerfed corpse life this patch you'll "only" be doing like 30m DPS instead of 50m or whatever, with basically infinite recovery.

Crafting a bow or staff for it is probably kinda rough currently though so you'd need big money to get started.
oh really? CoC VD being a thing might make me roll a toon for this league.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Maybe wild strike for clear for maximum hipster points? Dunno.

I did 6L sunder with a rage vortex 5L to extra single target and it worked great

You could use it with really any attack build that can reliably generate rage I would assume

• 1Solidarity

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
oh really? CoC VD being a thing might make me roll a toon for this league.

Yea check Mathil's vids from last league, he had a bow-based CoC DD/VD setup that was absolutely fucking cracked.

• 1Like

Lightning Fast
I did 6L sunder with a rage vortex 5L to extra single target and it worked great

You could use it with really any attack build that can reliably generate rage I would assume
I had in mind to do a max ballz molten strike + ngamahu's flame + rage vortex (the vortex will proc the axe molten burst along with your melee-ing) build a while back, but I saw someone do basically what I was thinking and it was pretty mediocre.

I think with actual good weapon(s) though it might still be ok. I'm having fun with the MS build I've got going, maybe I should find a way to add rage vortex? Single target hasn't really been much issue up to mid yellow maps where I am now though.

Oooh, I know! Uul-Netol's Embrace steel skills + rage vortex! Now THAT is terriblehipster as FUCK.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I had in mind to do a max ballz molten strike + ngamahu's flame + rage vortex (the vortex will proc the axe molten burst along with your melee-ing) build a while back, but I saw someone do basically what I was thinking and it was pretty mediocre.

I think with actual good weapon(s) though it might still be ok. I'm having fun with the MS build I've got going, maybe I should find a way to add rage vortex? Single target hasn't really been much issue up to mid yellow maps where I am now though.

Oooh, I know! Uul-Netol's Embrace steel skills + rage vortex! Now THAT is terriblehipster as FUCK.

Are you champ or berserker? There's a few different setups for MS that can get you to end game relatively easily. Champ aura stack with dual wield ichimonji costs basically 0 and will facetank everything outside ubers.

Berserker is a bit harder to survive on but the damage can be ridiculous. Especially if you have money and can buy the jugg accuracy stack node and go that route.

For pinnacle bosses you mostly need to swap in slower proj though to get any decent amount of ball overlap.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Are you champ or berserker? There's a few different setups for MS that can get you to end game relatively easily. Champ aura stack with dual wield ichimonji costs basically 0 and will facetank everything outside ubers.

Berserker is a bit harder to survive on but the damage can be ridiculous. Especially if you have money and can buy the jugg accuracy stack node and go that route.

For pinnacle bosses you mostly need to swap in slower proj though to get any decent amount of ball overlap.
Do you have a PoB for the champ aura stacker? Never played one and sounds interesting if it can facetank things, since I've yet to kill sirius or any boss beyond elder/shaper I think. Would be good to help learn fights and such

Lightning Fast

I'm a jugg, I like the tankiness. Doing a slightly different take on it using blood magic + eternal blessing'd anger, and rage to fuel berserk. Eventually I hope to afford some zerker jewels for some megadamage, but that will have to be later on since it's like 7Div for them right now.

I figure if my own take on it ends up sucking, I can always respec to the standard zerker later on. It's been a bit of struggle tbh, getting enough attack speed to feel good has been tough until you get some better gear, but now that I do it's starting to come together a little bit.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Do you have a PoB for the champ aura stacker? Never played one and sounds interesting if it can facetank things, since I've yet to kill sirius or any boss beyond elder/shaper I think. Would be good to help learn fights and such

It was from a couple leagues ago and based loosely on something like this one. I used ichimonjis instead of dreamfeathers but the idea is the same - stack mountains of reservation efficiency and aura effect to get like 100k armor/evasion and get almost all your damage from a perseverance. It's probably just better at lightning strike but I'm so fucking sick of that skill.

This was all before melding and omni existed as well really so it's a fair bit out of date, but the base idea still works just fine.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Dropped nothing.

1661837589250.png

• 1Tiresome

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Honestly I truly believe archnemesis is going to lead to the end of poe without major changes. Poe won't go away but it's going to lose a ton of players. All night I was playing and shit like rituals spawning magma barrier, toxic balls everywhere, lightning mirage, and perma silence shit. It was just non stop tonight, map after map. Currency and drops feel allright now bit as I was playing I was like fuck, I just wanna play some poe with sound off and watch Netflix. But you can't. You have to listen for the toxic audio queues. The mirages. And the entire time I'm on edge because I have to dodge shit etc. Quite frankly for the lack of a better word I just got exhausted. Mentally tired of non stop archnemesis shit 90 percent of which is post death shit. It really made me miss the days of chill out grinding. But ita gone too. Now you can't grind and chill. You're gonna be on edge constantly, no matter your build, because there's always gonna be one thing that's gonna fuck your build in particular. In summary, it's just not fun anymore.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users