Path of Exile

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Reddit still in a complete delusional meltdown. It's actually fascinating how fixated they are their own weird little perception of reality that just is not true.

It's like everyone posting there was part of an organized 6-man party farm given how buttmad they are.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dunno if its less load on the server or what but trade api has been great this league. I make a sell, I refresh the trade site and I see my number update immediately (bulk currency sales).

Might also be why I'm getting better responses buying currency etc.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Definitely less server load. But as to your second point, I doubt it's directly because of that. The faggots that make the economic part of this game so enjoyable are less incentivized to purvey said faggotry if there are fewer idiots to dupe. Those idiots have been fooled into posting "dead league" threads on reddit instead of playing the actual game.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Almost 70. It's 69, he made it by the skin of his teeth lol. Unabomber wrote a lot of stuff as well once.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Flame golems are crap, but still enjoying it. Not much time so I just casual away at it. Currency is so weird now. Normally you just pluck away and get stuff, but Iit probably is just my shit build. Anyway, league is okay I guess.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Definitely less server load. But as to your second point, I doubt it's directly because of that. The faggots that make the economic part of this game so enjoyable are less incentivized to purvey said faggotry if there are fewer idiots to dupe. Those idiots have been fooled into posting "dead league" threads on reddit instead of playing the actual game.

There's less server load because logins are required to use trade now.

League is in a lot better shape today, but we all know that a league is dead if it turns to dogshit in the first week, and Kalandra was completely dogshit in the first week. The malding on reddit at this point is pretty retarded but to imply there were not serious problems in the first two weeks of the league is just patently incorrect. They nerfed AN very very hard at this point to the point that outside some very specific 4 mod combos in certain builds, its actually easier than pre-AN implementation in the end game and has the complete opposite effect in the early and mid game, being a much harder challenge than before. Pretty much I take it to mean that the entire move to AN was completely unnecessary and unneeded. Everything Chris said about AN in its initial reveal is nothing you can do -- such as mousing over to "see" properties and react. Yeah, sorry, no ones doing that. Audio queues yes, but taking your eyes off the action to look at a UI? Nope. To this day, you still cannot just PoE and chill. Chill is definately NOT part of the game anymore. Even though the mobs are easier than pre-AN, there's still a lot of audio queues you need to listen for and you need to have your asshole prepared just in case that rippy 4 mod rare shows up.

There's still a ton of broken shit in the game but at this point it's not going to get fixed. It's sad that they wasted such a lore opportunity of Kalandra on such a dogshit league.

Half the league noped out in the first week, which is very different than most others.

1662616822923.png

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Running zizarans lightning conduit build and trying out different gear options. Always heard of Inpulsa so tried to craft it as I had found 4 Divines. Took maybe 300 Jewelers orbs that I had and got 6 slots. Then bought 1 divine worth of fusing.

Got 6 link after maybe 400 fusing. So I spent maybe 1 Divine total for it. Now shit explode before I can use Lightning conduit. I have no idea what I'm doing half the time in this game but this build made the gameplay fun at least.

Screenshot_20220908_080944.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
There's less server load because logins are required to use trade now.

League is in a lot better shape today, but we all know that a league is dead if it turns to dogshit in the first week, and Kalandra was completely dogshit in the first week. The malding on reddit at this point is pretty retarded but to imply there were not serious problems in the first two weeks of the league is just patently incorrect. They nerfed AN very very hard at this point to the point that outside some very specific 4 mod combos in certain builds, its actually easier than pre-AN implementation in the end game and has the complete opposite effect in the early and mid game, being a much harder challenge than before. Pretty much I take it to mean that the entire move to AN was completely unnecessary and unneeded. Everything Chris said about AN in its initial reveal is nothing you can do -- such as mousing over to "see" properties and react. Yeah, sorry, no ones doing that. Audio queues yes, but taking your eyes off the action to look at a UI? Nope. To this day, you still cannot just PoE and chill. Chill is definately NOT part of the game anymore. Even though the mobs are easier than pre-AN, there's still a lot of audio queues you need to listen for and you need to have your asshole prepared just in case that rippy 4 mod rare shows up.

There's still a ton of broken shit in the game but at this point it's not going to get fixed. It's sad that they wasted such a lore opportunity of Kalandra on such a dogshit league.

Half the league noped out in the first week, which is very different than most others.

View attachment 432220
Not sure if you're replying to me or not, but I'm not implying there are or were no issues.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Reddit is dumb. None of those people actually play. Fuck those idiots.

In more interesting news, I decided to play Skelly Mages now that it's out of favor. Did some tinkering and threw in Necromantic Aegis and Rathpith and boooooy does it work. I'm only at 7kish hp, but that's 350% increased Spell Crit and 350% spell power for my mages. I've got 3 x Minion Multi Grand Spectrums for an extra 90% crit multi now and these things are fuckin'. I reworked my Zombie Necro with some regrets and gear swaps, but from the ground up I think I could get closer to 10k hp for 500% crit and Spell damage. Tooltip for pure single target I've got them at 500k per mage which is a decent 5millionish dps alone. If I start min-maxing I think I could get that number closer to 1.2-1.5mil each, but I don't know if I'd want to do that or just fuck around with my next project.

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
Reddit is dumb. None of those people actually play. Fuck those idiots.
Tell em! Everyone dumb except you!

Seriously I read a lot of valid complaints on r/poe. Some ultras, some bigmouths but the majority seems caring and experienced players. If your league mechanic is strapped on the last league plus nerfing a lot of things and your league content is kinda bland then why should people play? Same thing they did last three months minus fun. I get that. Also they really made life hard for SFS people to craft gear and on top of that destroyed a well established crafting mechanism for whatever reason. Kalandra is just "whatever" but POE player seems either "I play this for a living 16 hours don't talk to me filthy casual" or "I made it to act 5 and died all the time and said "fuck this". Also they asked for feedback and people wrote 70 page dissertations and they did nothing, maybe learned that from Blizzard.

• 1Like

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Running zizarans lightning conduit build and trying out different gear options. Always heard of Inpulsa so tried to craft it as I had found 4 Divines. Took maybe 300 Jewelers orbs that I had and got 6 slots. Then bought 1 divine worth of fusing.

Got 6 link after maybe 400 fusing. So I spent maybe 1 Divine total for it. Now shit explode before I can use Lightning conduit. I have no idea what I'm doing half the time in this game but this build made the gameplay fun at least.

View attachment 432230

I am running this exact build as well. It fucks with inpulsas. Are you running storm brand as well or OOS? And if you're running SB, are you using his experimental stormbrand tree or the normal one? If using experimental one, do you like it? I havent speced into it yet but I can't imagine additional brands hurting anything.

When you get to red maps, you'll def have to use lightning conduit more. But the nice thing is single target DPS with Lightning Conduit (using wrath buff with that support that turns it into a 500 mana shot) is perfectly acceptable and allows you to be able to kill bosses well (and map bosses just melt). As for the uber ubers though I don't know, probably not enough for that. But I had no problem with things like searching exarch and such though.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I am running this exact build as well. It fucks with inpulsas. Are you running storm brand as well or OOS? And if you're running SB, are you using his experimental stormbrand tree or the normal one? If using experimental one, do you like it? I havent speced into it yet but I can't imagine additional brands hurting anything.

When you get to red maps, you'll def have to use lightning conduit more. But the nice thing is single target DPS with Lightning Conduit (using wrath buff with that support that turns it into a 500 mana shot) is perfectly acceptable and allows you to be able to kill bosses well (and map bosses just melt). As for the uber ubers though I don't know, probably not enough for that. But I had no problem with things like searching exarch and such though.
Using OoS mainly, feels like it chains shock okay. Got prolif and exposure gloves and use chain gem with OoS.

Tried Storm Brand but did not really like that skill. I'm way behind on bosses but doing red maps with zero issues besides dying from bleed/chaos dots occasionally. I'm really noob at the game so don't understand what mess me up every now and then.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Using OoS mainly, feels like it chains shock okay. Got prolif and exposure gloves and use chain gem with OoS.

Tried Storm Brand but did not really like that skill. I'm way behind on bosses but doing red maps with zero issues besides dying from bleed/chaos dots occasionally. I'm really noob at the game so don't understand what mess me up every now and then.

Yeah I tried the same I just didnt like having to be so close to things with OOS, where with SB I was able to cast it on the edge of the screen and go from there but its def a different playstyle.

I'm having the same issues as you in red maps, which is none other than fucking chaos dots. Neeeed chaos res but so hard to fit in.

Have you noticed that the beyond mobs don't ever explode or is it just me?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
My guess is that they're tanky enough that they're dying from Lightning Conduit, not OOS/Storm Brand and elemental prolif.