Path of Exile

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Manaforged Arrow Support seems pretty abusable.

1680669521401.png

Yeah, it looks like it has possibilities.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Someone is gonna make some crazy self stun build with all the new stuff they're adding this patch.

Bloodnotch_EN.png

Xevy

Log Wizard
Cast When Stunned + Something that sets Stun threshold to your ES + low ES + That jewel + the 1000% stun recovery jewel + Sit in pile of mobs = Fun times.

Probably use lifetap as the cost of the spells too and the recovery just flows.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
my 2c

vaal skills, nice.

Prismatic burst seems great for campaign up to a point atleast if you don't scale any elemental/spell dmg. Has about 2.5 base damage of elemental hit, thats quite the punch for like every pack you come across and can put it on your movement skill if another support gem starts overtaking it.

Manaforged arrow for utility seems great if you have the sockets, and could even be a serious damage skill if you build around it.

Snipe i can't even be bothered thinking about just because of the playstyle.

Momentum maybe ok untill you get something better if it's 20-40-60-80-100 and not 0-20-40-60-80 but it looks like it's the latter.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The crucible skills were datamined.

This one is formatted better than the reddit version:

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
Sometimes I think the excel part of POE is what people enjoy most. The game and the gameplay itself does not matter

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Yes, I have explicitly said that(maybe not in those words) multiple times. PoE is a PoB verifier. Gameplay is shallow and nothing really redeeming.

• 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
POE is for people who take 6 hours to internalize a tool for a task they do twice a year that takes them 25 minutes of manual labor.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Getting close to 50M on a 5L Splitting Steel with Vengeant Cascade. This build violates a few of my requirements for a starter(not league starter) but those numbers are ridiculous even if you do have to pay 1 div for a few slots.

Still can't believe the reaction to Nimis was to just give it to everyone. Attack builds get it for 2 golden oils.

Anyone know if it's possible to "weak auras" something that will tell you it's time to hit Call of Steel? I don't necessarily hate the 1-2 combo aspect of the steel skills, it's that the information to tell you that you're out of shards is that cluttered buff bar.

• 1Like

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Getting close to 50M on a 5L Splitting Steel with Vengeant Cascade. This build violates a few of my requirements for a starter(not league starter) but those numbers are ridiculous even if you do have to pay 1 div for a few slots.

Still can't believe the reaction to Nimis was to just give it to everyone. Attack builds get it for 2 golden oils.

Anyone know if it's possible to "weak auras" something that will tell you it's time to hit Call of Steel? I don't necessarily hate the 1-2 combo aspect of the steel skills, it's that the information to tell you that you're out of shards is that cluttered buff bar.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
No, its literally just an on-screen stopwatch, but it's the best youre ever going to get since they wont allow addons to pull that kind of info from the client.

Its just gonna be a reminder to cast it every so often so you dont forget about it, you may waste some mana but meh.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Wasted mana I can live with. Wasted time, Call of Steel is not instant, I care about.

Best I've come up with is AHK will count the keystrokes for the key used to press Call of Steel. But chat functions will fuck with that.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider

75% aura effect if you can handle the cost and other crazy things, too many to mention really.

Hatred has 75% increased Aura Effect
Hatred has 50% increased Reservation

Khane

75% aura effect if you can handle the cost and other crazy things, too many to mention really.

Hatred has 75% increased Aura Effect
Hatred has 50% increased Reservation

3.21 Divine Blessing Enjoyer with -mana cost everywhere checking in

Xevy

Log Wizard
If Poisonous Concoction or Explosive Concoction consume Charges from a Sulphur Flask, Enemies Killed by their Hits have 25% chance to Explode, dealing 10% of their Life as Physical Damage
Poisonous Concoction and Explosive Concoction also consume Charges from 1 Sulphur Flask, if possible

This is a classic GGG balance that everyone loses their shit about because they didn't know counter-balance to the nerf existed. This directly helps with the reduction of projectiles from the charge penalty now. Not sure if it's better or not, but should definitely help since you don't need 7-9 proj and 3-5 should be just fine.

There's some absolutely nutty shit in here, definitely build enablers. Poison Conc Path Totems. Jesus fuck. Not to mention Ancestral totems leech 20-40% of damage as energy shield. That + instant leech = ?????

Really looking forward to the insane tech coming from this league.

Khane

Guess you Frost Blades/Heatshiver boys are gonna be logging in for Crucible

All Damage from Lightning Strike and Frost Blades Hits can Ignite
15% chance for Ignites inflicted with Lightning Strike or Frost Blades to deal 100% more Damage