Path of Exile

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Getting dangerously close to starting raider ice shot. Done a couple like lab2 runs and it feels pretty fucking good, and is only gonna get better with free projectiles from the tree and the vaal gem etc.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Getting dangerously close to starting raider ice shot. Done a couple like lab2 runs and it feels pretty fucking good, and is only gonna get better with free projectiles from the tree and the vaal gem etc.
You were disparaging it last time. What changed?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Changed tree pathing for more damage earlier, swapped to storm rain ballista totems for bosses, stopped trying to use a phys bow and just using generic ele rolls.

It's probably a regular trinity build until red maps when you can get heatshiver online? I need to spend some time in pob tomorrow morning though and see if the damage looks at all acceptable, but I'm hopeful between the return annoint and the vaal skill for single target. I'm sure deadeye is better damage but fuck deadeyes, much rather have some actual defensive options on a raider.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Mathil is PROBABLY starting as a Deadeye (I think) Ice Shot character. So beware.

I'm going to have to not view Reddit for at least 2 weeks on launch. I KNOW some of the Crucibles are going to be mega toned down and Reddit will lose their shit. I just hope they don't break all the fun stuff in there, but there's so much I doubt they could ruin it all! Prove me wrong, Chris!

Also those Crucible trees with "With Less than 100 _____ gain X" are actually pretty good for Omniscience. PROBABLY not better for most than the %str/dex/int/attributes you could also get, but maybe! 20% double damage definitely isn't something to sneer at.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm thinking those Tectonic Slam/Infernal Blow Armour Stacker nodes are going to be pretty OP. Tec Slam doesn't have the same damage scaling that Smite does (what does) but its close enough that the extra 1% per 700 Armour (or per 400 Armour for 2handers) along with the 40% increased aura effect for Grace will probably make it ridiculous.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
worst part of the new league start is coming up with a name. But I have come up with a good one this time around. I doubt it would be unavailable

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
queue up
1680889716951.png

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
34k queue

Fucking Diablo Andys who probably played D4 beta and it was their first diablo game ever and thought it was amazing and now have an itch to play more, and they heard about this indie game called PoE and now they are already clogging up the queue only to quit after a weekend because it's too much for them to handle. PoE is probably gonna break their player numbers record for a league launch

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
I'm going to try this league. Haven't played for probably a year or two.

Going with

Never tried it, looks fast, and sounds easier to build. I rarely do more than one character, so builds that require building up currency/loot from other characters, are a no go.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Starting reap chieftan I think.

Prepared for a solid 5 hours of pain as I can't level up my gems cause I have 22int

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm going to try this league. Haven't played for probably a year or two.

Going with

Never tried it, looks fast, and sounds easier to build. I rarely do more than one character, so builds that require building up currency/loot from other characters, are a no go.
Solid build for sure. I almost went that but going to take chance on Frost Blades because Trickster is a boss ass Ascendancy for dudes with big scrotums.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Welp, nice to know GGG is always consistent in making the mechanic mobs overtuned so it is needlessly tedious in at least the lower leveling process.

I am not sure I was even scratching them on the Coast, but at least wore through them in the Mud Flats.

First PoE on my new computer though. Smooth as silk, looks great!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user