Path of Exile

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I've been playing a Juggernaut Herald of Agony build and gotten to 59 so far. Not only has it been easy to play but I've been able to clear fully charged crucible spawns as well except for a couple of exceptions where I got one-shot repeatedly.

Only problems now are
1. This build needs lots of DEX to keep the Herald of Agony gem leveled up and I'm constantly looking to increase my dex.

2. The guide doesn't cover what skill nodes to take past this level and I've already taken them all. If someone has a suggestion, let me know. :p
This build: TbXie's Herald of Agony Juggernaut Build Guide (PoE Crucible 3.21)

3. While the gem and linked node system is cool, I haven't been able to find upgrades which are linked together. I literally need 3 green + 1 red and they're just not dropping or reforging. I'm at level 59 still using level 28-35 gear in a lot of slots.

4. No active guild system it seems.

5. I previously played a Witch with zombies to level 40 a few years ago and remember a lot of legendaries dropping. So far I've gotten like 3, out of which 2 I can't even use. Seems the drop rate has been nerfed or crucible has lower drop rates?

1) Take nodes on the tree to fill the gaps for attribute requirements and get an amulet that has dex as an implicit to help
2) There is a dropdown in PoB underneath the tree (right above the Find Timeless Jewels button). This allows build creators to create level specific tree suggestions. Use that dropdown to cycle through all the trees that build has to see more passive allocations.
3) Item type dictates how often you see a certain gem socket color when using Chromatic orbs. Evasion on item means its dex based, Armour means its strength based, and Energy Shield means its Int based. Dex = Green, Strength = Red, Int = Blue. If an item has 2 it has both of those affinities. So if you are trying to roll 3 green sockets on an item that only has Armour or only has Energy Shield you are very unlikely to hit that. Look for Evasion bases when trying to get green gem socket colors you need.
4) There is a guild system
5) Uniques are very RNG.

Krowbar

Molten Core Raider
1) Take nodes on the tree to fill the gaps for attribute requirements and get an amulet that has dex as an implicit to help
2) There is a dropdown in PoB underneath the tree (right above the Find Timeless Jewels button). This allows build creators to create level specific tree suggestions. Use that dropdown to cycle through all the trees that build has to see more passive allocations.
3) Item type dictates how often you see a certain gem socket color when using Chromatic orbs. Evasion on item means its dex based, Armour means its strength based, and Energy Shield means its Int based. Dex = Green, Strength = Red, Int = Blue. If an item has 2 it has both of those affinities. So if you are trying to roll 3 green sockets on an item that only has Armour or only has Energy Shield you are very unlikely to hit that. Look for Evasion bases when trying to get green gem socket colors you need.
4) There is a guild system
5) Uniques are very RNG.
1). I have about a 35 dex buffer right now so that should be good for another 4-5 gem levels. Hopefully I find more dex upgrades. Worst case, I have a crappy weapon that has +29 dex sitting in my stash. It was just a downside to the build which I did not anticipate that I was picking an STR class dependent on DEX gems.

3) Makes more sense now. All my attempts to reforge kept giving me all red sockets!

4) There doesn't seem to be anyone recruiting on the notice boards or on global chat. Do we just ask around on chat?

Janx

<Silver Donator>
1). I have about a 35 dex buffer right now so that should be good for another 4-5 gem levels. Hopefully I find more dex upgrades. Worst case, I have a crappy weapon that has +29 dex sitting in my stash. It was just a downside to the build which I did not anticipate that I was picking an STR class dependent on DEX gems.

3) Makes more sense now. All my attempts to reforge kept giving me all red sockets!

4) There doesn't seem to be anyone recruiting on the notice boards or on global chat. Do we just ask around on chat?
not sure what build you're going but I found a crucible node with 120 dex for boneshatter that solved all my dex issues. Pretty good rolls on the thing with mana leach, 20% global dmg, dex and atk speed. Its been carrying me so far.

1681163199095.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yea but now it can get 40 flat ES from crucible and have ~close to ~850 ES. Just a casual like 350 crit multi from seething fury, nothing to see here.
I had a shield that had the 0 phys damage to SST but 30-50 lightning damage added per 10 ES node on it. Some crazy shit possible with a juicy 700+ ES shield + Seething Fury + the shield mastery for 1% multi per 10 ES on shield. Honestly looking at 1000 crit multi builds coming up. It's been a while since the old Maligaro's gloves days which was apparently 3.6 and earlier, lul.

The unique crucible thing is not as bad as it seems, but it I think if they make unique crucible passives a given, it fucks everything up. I've gotten 8~ Igneous rocks full juicing every crucible since probably level 80 and am now 92 and 3 of those had Unique furnaces. Pro tip, when looking to buy the Unique crucible forge, do NOT look for it on the IMPLICIT. For some reason, probably stupidity, the forge unique crucibles were like 50c+ each whereas you can get a normal Forge with an EXPLICIT unique FURNACE as well for 5-10c. It's really not that bad. The mods themselves are fucking ridiculous if you're top a solid build with omega dps and/or omega defense because you can get shit like 0 flask charges gained, 15% minus MAX resist, monsters ALWAYS crit, etc etc.

I blasted 3 Brutus' Lead Scepters yesterday and got some decent ones, but if you're doing uniques make sure to try and get a 75, preferably 80, ilvl item to make sure you get at least 4 passive tiers. I had a near perfect BLS but it was ilvl34 which would give me 3 tiers at best.

The BLS I'm using now has 30% increased attack speed (local, so it's 1.72 attack speed) with a -20% global damage. Unfortunately the first node was flat damage and -6% attack speed so really I only get +24% local attack speed which means I get little to no DPS gain from it, but I get IMMENSE quality of life. It's pretty sweet. I'm obviously still trying to farm up some more to blast trees on to get %str, a better +speed -damage roll (can be +30/-15), and maybe some goodies like +crit flat. Had one with "elemental explicits increased by 15%" but it didn't effect the 3-7 damage per 10 str modifier as PoE rounds down (lul).

Also I've made 30 divines just playing the game (enlightened 4 card stack dropped from Kirac mission for 8 divines, Hyrri's Ire chest for 3.5, and last night a perf rolled Omniscience dropped from quest Exarch for 19ish divines, as well as 3 raw divines). So suck that shit "you won't have 20 divines in the first two weeks" Zombiehawk. Only item I've bought beyond 40 chaos was a Bottled Faith with a 10% roll for 3 divines because that'll go up.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also I've made 30 divines just playing the game (enlightened 4 card stack dropped from Kirac mission for 8 divines, Hyrri's Ire chest for 3.5, and last night a perf rolled Omniscience dropped from quest Exarch for 19ish divines, as well as 3 raw divines). So suck that shit "you won't have 20 divines in the first two weeks" Zombiehawk. Only item I've bought beyond 40 chaos was a Bottled Faith with a 10% roll for 3 divines because that'll go up.
Stephen A Smith Eye Roll GIF by ESPN

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The question is can I afford to finish crafting this or just sell it

Capture.PNG

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
The question is can I afford to finish crafting this or just sell it

View attachment 468499
A lot of "prefixes can't be changed" in your future!

If you're a claw build, save it and maybe hit it once or twice if your gears good and you've got some extra divines. If not sell it to some nerd for some upgrades elsewhere.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Got bullied by relatives to man up and play this season. Last one was Kallandra League. Decided to use the Tornado shot build. Working great so far but only in act 7 so far as I started late.

Any good ranger themed MTXs. I only have stupid looking skins. The most important is looking cool in games.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got bullied by relatives to man up and play this season. Last one was Kallandra League. Decided to use the Tornado shot build. Working great so far but only in act 7 so far as I started late.

Any good ranger themed MTXs. I only have stupid looking skins. The most important is looking cool in games.
Dunno if you can get it anymore but I love the Al hezim conqueror mtx for ranger type builds

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
A lot of "prefixes can't be changed" in your future!

If you're a claw build, save it and maybe hit it once or twice if your gears good and you've got some extra divines. If not sell it to some nerd for some upgrades elsewhere.

I think I need to do it via remove/add a speed modifier - the risk of filling suffixes with reforge speed or veiled chaos is too high I think

Boy is gonna be fuckin expensive tho

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I wasn't planning on it but Rog gave me this thing before bed last night and now I feel like I have to

Even with just a multimod it's like ~850 ele dps, so I may just do that

• 1Like