Path of Exile

Xevy

Log Wizard
1681945108732.png

This dropped and I used a geode on it and it hit flat armor instead of flat ES. Shit game.

• 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 user

Judge_Mental

Trakanon Raider
Props to GGG for keeping this game viable for over a decade. They really have run out of either talent, ideas, or coding flexibility in what they can accomplish now. Poe2 really is starting to feel like it wont be able to accomplish all the immediate deficiencies.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Interesting. I never knew this.
I would assume that's because they were two seperate 'mods'. IE you rolled tier 2 "Of the genius" and tier 1 "of the wind". They aren't combined like the mammoth's mod that rolls two separate mods as 1.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
So much doom and gloom when the last league was one of the best in ages. Yes the current league sucks but there have been plenty of bad leagues. Base game is pretty good right now IMO.

• 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Goonsquad Officer
i haven't gotten a crucible geode yet. is it possible my filter is hiding them? or are they rare? i'm only on tier 3 maps right now.

errr i'm on ruthless too

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 469786

This dropped and I used a geode on it and it hit flat armor instead of flat ES. Shit game.
Lol what an EZ game guys. If you need drops, just get them, duh.
So much doom and gloom when the last league was one of the best in ages. Yes the current league sucks but there have been plenty of bad leagues. Base game is pretty good right now IMO.
Yeah, thankfully the game is in such a solid state, because this league is basically just glorified standard.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
i haven't gotten a crucible geode yet. is it possible my filter is hiding them? or are they rare? i'm only on tier 3 maps right now.

errr i'm on ruthless too

I just got my first one earlier today and i've got almost the entire atlas done. I am 99% sure it was a t16 map that it dropped in altho I don't know if they're t16 exclusive or even red map exclusive.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Props to GGG for keeping this game viable for over a decade. They really have run out of either talent, ideas, or coding flexibility in what they can accomplish now. Poe2 really is starting to feel like it wont be able to accomplish all the immediate deficiencies.

poe2 isn't even poe2, it's the same game with a large update and new campaign

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?

errr i'm on ruthless too

They are very, very uncommon unless you are channeling to 95+ every time.

Once I got to yellow maps I started seeing quite a few of them doing full channels.

Goonsquad Officer
Hmm okay. I may need to be a wee tougher to channel to 100 reliably. Dunno if I have the patients for that ocean of hp tho heh

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The asmongold clip where he bought a spell cosmetic to reduce eye strain was amusing.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Geode's are level 80 equivalent so you won't see them until high tier yellow maps and you'll see a lot of them in red maps. They also have an increased drop rate the more you channel the crucible. The big boy geodes only drop from bosses which are generally only from full charged Crucibles. I currently have something like 88 primeval remnants and 1 crystalline. I've only seen two crystallines ever.