Path of Exile

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Yep, Cutedog nails this.

While what this guy is saying is true, I can't help but be distracted by the caterpillars he seems to have grafted to his face in place of eyebrows.

Is he related to Bert or something, albeit having shaved the monobrow into a dualbrow.

1681965033687.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
How much does a Lvl 3 Corruption Chamber in the Temple usually sell for?

Here is the poe trade search criteria. The room is called Locus of Corruption

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Here is the poe trade search criteria. The room is called Locus of Corruption

Cool I did not know you could turn the temple into a "map" item to sell. I thought people just sold access via their portals.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Already spent few div gambling on doryanis from my unusual gems. All bricks. But xevy would just tell me it's a skill issue

Xevy

Log Wizard
I went 0 for 5 on 21/20 Vaal absolution the last two days. At least you're playing the game.

Goonsquad Officer
I'm on ruthless. I'm real jazzed to have all my skills for my build and acceptable map resists and armor haha

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I went 0 for 5 on 21/20 Vaal absolution the last two days. At least you're playing the game.

That shit never works for me. I've yet to ever have any gem come out 21/20 Vaal and I've put forth effort on more than one league to do it myself rather than buy one.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Has it always been the case that if you target some place in the top left or top right corners of your screen that a ability won't be used or am i bugged somehow?
I tried switching between vulcan and dx11 and between windowed fullscreen and fullscreen to no apparent effect.

I noticed it cause i'm plaing tornado shot so it matters where and how far out i aim. Also causes dropped inputs for say flame dash to deadly effect if i just so happen to have the mouse in the wrong place.

My representation isn't exact but the dead zone is definetly bigger on the right side in this location but it seems to vary from place to place. But there's always some amount of dead zone in the top left and top right of my screen.

Dead zones.jpg

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Has it always been the case that if you target some place in the top left or top right corners of your screen that a ability won't be used or am i bugged somehow?
I tried switching between vulcan and dx11 and between windowed fullscreen and fullscreen to no apparent effect.

I noticed it cause i'm plaing tornado shot so it matters where and how far out i aim. Also causes dropped inputs for say flame dash to deadly effect if i just so happen to have the mouse in the wrong place.

My representation isn't exact but the dead zone is definetly bigger on the right side in this location but it seems to vary from place to place. But there's always some amount of dead zone in the top left and top right of my screen.

View attachment 469974

I had noticed that when I swapped to an ultrawide monitor ~2 years ago. Exsanguinate mines wouldn't throw in an even larger dead zone--IIRC all the extra space from the UW was a skill dead zone.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Damn Frostblades feels good. I might just stick to this build and dump 100 div into it.

I'm really not liking mine now that i've spent a few days in red maps. I dunno if it's just shitty on ascendant or if i'm doing something else wrong but even with some gear upgrades these last couple days it feels terrible for a lot of red map stuff and I dunno what else to even do at this point besides find some insane crucible tree for my claw. I think i'm going to try swapping raider to inquisitor and see if that helps any, or berserker maybe since I already get 1shot by anything that hits me anyways so taking extra dmg won't really matter.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Well, one thing that's for sure, with an unrewarding league mechanic comes the dry times. Last league I had 6L's to choose from, about 6 raw Div drops, and even crafted a 6L not too much farther in than we are now. I have 1 Div and only some shit 6L weapon drops. I have ID'd every single armor/eva boots and still have not found an upgrade for the ones I found in white maps onto which I had to craft 54 health. If only I had the remotest desire to craft, I might actually get somewhere in this game.

Also, I accidentally sold the last two weapons on which I found currency nodes. Seriously, why not slots for baking these things, what the actual? I is dumb.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm really not liking mine now that i've spent a few days in red maps. I dunno if it's just shitty on ascendant or if i'm doing something else wrong but even with some gear upgrades these last couple days it feels terrible for a lot of red map stuff and I dunno what else to even do at this point besides find some insane crucible tree for my claw. I think i'm going to try swapping raider to inquisitor and see if that helps any, or berserker maybe since I already get 1shot by anything that hits me anyways so taking extra dmg won't really matter.
Raider is definitely the high end version of Frost Blade, think you need more of investment to get damage out of it. Trickster you get tons of damage via Polymath and Swift Killer and One Step Ahead really makes mapping feel easy because you never get your attack speed slowed (well rarely, there are things that bypass it)

Also getting freeze going, I have freeze chance on a couple jewels and heavy shocks helps as well. If you aren't shattering mobs with one tap its probably a freeze threshold issue.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Raider is the QoL ascendancy that you swap out of after getting some gear. There might be some niche builds where it is best, like slavedriver traps, but I'm not sure if that's the case anymore.

Meta frostblades builds are typically paper thin defenses that rely on freezing as defense. Crucible DR is going to ruin that. You can build a Champion version that has actual defenses.