Path of Exile

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Ruthless and not reading patch notes doesn't seem like a good combination.

However, ruthless and masochism(from patch note ignorance) does, so....everything is numerically more shit.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
WHERES MY GODDAMN TAWHOA INFO GGG

Excited Illustration GIF by Studio Picatrix

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
95% chance they do nothing to it. The best outcome is a 0.5 second cooldown or it mirrors all supports + the 100% more damage modifier but that makes slams god tier. The real move would be to switch places with Tawhoa and Tukohama's because it's basically a forced, nearly worthless node right now.

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
.5 for strikes might actually be playable

Unless they somehow fix it triggering on leap slam I'm not sure any changes will really matter since it won't actually do what you want it to most of the time and will just leap once uselessly

• 1Solidarity

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's commonly discussed that fist of war+ tawhoa is no good but It just struck me that even the extra strike targets from ancestral call probably doesn't work with tawhoa.

These unbelievably shit nodes of tawhoa and also guardians radiant crusade just taints the whole ascendancies for me. but atleast 3 auras might be worth 2 labs.

• 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
hit me up with brain dead 1 button builds that can kill ubers and shit and don't cost me to rent out my anus to afford it

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I've never seen more than two hits on a human sized target from cascade bladefall. Eater will probably get 3, maybe 4? But blade blast would be 9 easily, why not utilize it in a 4L?

Woke cascade is another story. With enough less AoE, you can get close to 15 hits with bladefall.

EDIT: checked my notes, that 15 is with bladeblast prepped by bladefall with conc effect and woke spell cascade. You get 7 hits from bladefall itself.

Last edited:

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'll be doing RF, mouse click run and dash is about my skill level now when I'm over 40. Also having good guides available is nice.

I do need to get a second monitor. PoE is horrible to play if you need to alt tab all the time for trade/pob/guide etc.

But having OCD and needing the exact same 2nd monitor is a bit costly.

• 1Solidarity

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
I'll be doing RF, mouse click run and dash is about my skill level now when I'm over 40. Also having good guides available is nice.

I do need to get a second monitor. PoE is horrible to play if you need to alt tab all the time for trade/pob/guide etc.

But having OCD and needing the exact same 2nd monitor is a bit costly.
Omg you 100% described how my players style has gone in the past 5ish years. Also I was thinking RF too for same reasons

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
That's part of the fun of PoE: automating away all of the "skill" of a build. I don't understand why the preponderance of RF players don't graduate to wardloopers.

Goonsquad Officer
recon i'm going to do a SRS run in normal league, but i doubt i'll push hard to start, still in BG3 for a bit longer :)

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Launch day, still no idea what to roll

Chieftan got a last minute buff to -20% fire res if anyone cares

I might just yolo going inquis spellblade battlemage something or other? I suck at generic caster/crit trees though so it's gonna be a mess