Path of Exile

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I love playing with a controller, but I hate trading, managing inventory and for some reason these assholes still can't let us dynamically switch kb/m and gamepad on the fly without logging out even though its 2023.

I'm trying to think if a 3rd party tool that just mapped the gamepad to m/kb would work but probably be a bitch to move around.

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
So I'm doing poison srs. Totally loving it. I think it's my fav srs build to date. Just gotta work on 6 linking a covenant and it'll be that much better

Xevy

Log Wizard
Spent 15 coins, literally, got 10 raw divines and a 6 link omen.

ToTA reigns supreme.

• 1Smuggly
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I haven't really done any of the TotA mechanic...Are there any tribes you want to "save" for later rounds to get better rewards? Or certain tribes you want to kill asap if they can get OP later on? Or should i just pick the best reward every round?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I haven't really done any of the TotA mechanic...Are there any tribes you want to "save" for later rounds to get better rewards? Or certain tribes you want to kill asap if they can get OP later on? Or should i just pick the best reward every round?

If there's a big sack of Ramako favor sitting there I think you just take it regardless of the round.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Ok...Can i ask why?

At 800 favor their Sunset Sage is maybe the best unit in the game. When they are channeling a totem the corresponding enemy unit is frozen PLUS they can channel at range. Ranged channeling helps them be less stupid and lets them safely attack totems with nasty auras. They even synergize with Fieldmasters. If Sunset Sages aren't available for sale you can still buy Spear Dancers which are decent.

Goonsquad Officer
I JUST finished my first tournament...and the game crashed while claiming my reward. is there way to get it still? npc to talk to? it was a tatoo. do those go to special storage?

it went pretty smooth. i'm just now researching which ones i should go after to make my build work. i'm doing well at the atlasses but i clearly need to shore up my chaos resistance, so i may gun for thoes tatoos first.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
At 800 favor their Sunset Sage is maybe the best unit in the game. When they are channeling a totem the corresponding enemy unit is frozen PLUS they can channel at range. Ranged channeling helps them be less stupid and lets them safely attack totems with nasty auras. They even synergize with Fieldmasters. If Sunset Sages aren't available for sale you can still buy Spear Dancers which are decent.
Sweet tyvm

Goonsquad Officer
has anyone had a fight "not end"? i finished off a round and....i can't get victory? this one asshole keeps appearing and i don't have any totems to break

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
has anyone had a fight "not end"? i finished off a round and....i can't get victory? this one asshoe keeps appearing and i don't have any totems to break

I've had one totem left that was impossible to interact with. It wasn't a turtle either. It was just a plain totem with a shitter unit that I killed over and over. No one on my team would channel it and I couldn't click on it. I've also had enemy units persist after the match was over.

Goonsquad Officer
large sized oof. i just died in a tourney, and it killed my animate guardian (made of uniques) at the same time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Oh, I also had an arena death that turned off all my shit and killed all my minions so when I respawned I instantly died again.

Couple bugs this league.