Path of Exile

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea all the movement skills that aren't actually tagged as 'blink' do that - whirling blades, shield charge, even dash.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can't do the league mechanic with essences. Just randomly rips some of them. Also lol I found king of the Mist before i finished the 3 bosses and now i probably won't find him again forever. I've been stacking up some good charms getting ready to switch to huntress but perma onslaught is nice on the tincture.

The blue essences seem to be worth but i can stack the other ones to 4k+ and not really feel the difference.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
The other issue with Leap Slam, often not discussed, is that leaping "over" something still hits it in some cases. For example in sanctum, leap slamming over some things like the flaming skulls still cause you to get hit by it. Using flame dash does not.

There are other things as well, but I can't recall exactly. I just know that leap slam "hits" things you leap over sometimes that other travel skills do not. I personally love leap slam, it's my favorite movement skill.
Other thing is if your AS is too high, it gets janky and glitches it feels like. Or is that only with the shrine buff that double casts everything?

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Other thing is if your AS is too high, it gets janky and glitches it feels like. Or is that only with the shrine buff that double casts everything?
That's with echo shrine. I've never reached a threshold with LS where it felt bad. 100% the best movement skill in the game and everyone should play a proper build that utilizes LS at least once.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So I finally got around to trying to trade for stuff and I'm doing a lot better (apparently a few hundred life makes a massive difference).

The whole process makes me not want to sell stuff though. Are people really just sitting in their hideouts waiting for people to message them to trade? Because that's what it seems like, and I'm not interested in that shit.

• 1Solidarity

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Least favorite mechanic in the game.

Mine is similar but different. It's when he does a ball phase and instantly goes in to another ball phase. That pisses me off every goddamn time. Get through one barely, alright, just finish this up...THE FIRE OF A THOUSAND SUNS. Right, fuck you, got it.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
So I finally got around to trying to trade for stuff and I'm doing a lot better (apparently a few hundred life makes a massive difference).

The whole process makes me not want to sell stuff though. Are people really just sitting in their hideouts waiting for people to message them to trade? Because that's what it seems like, and I'm not interested in that shit.
Most people either have a bot that does it, or they pop back in from a map to sell and right back to their map.

The people who do that for 1c though, boggle my mind

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

Just have your pricing threshold be whatever amount you're actually willing to stop what you are doing for.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Are people really just sitting in their hideouts waiting for people to message them to trade? Because that's what it seems like, and I'm not interested in that shit.
You are truly a POE player now

Joining Welcome Home GIF

• 1Worf

Xevy

Log Wizard
Patch out:

Yellow wisps: proj/aoe
Purple: speed
Blue: CRIT CHANCE AND CRIT DAMAGE

Yeah, that makes sense. I bet crit immunes like elusive assassins were confused what people were complaining about.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Patch out:

Yellow wisps: proj/aoe
Purple: speed
Blue: CRIT CHANCE AND CRIT DAMAGE

Yeah, that makes sense. I bet crit immunes like elusive assassins were confused what people were complaining about.

1702526738789.png

Yeah, both of them were doing just fine this league.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Kinda not feeling my league starter: splitting steel. Positional requirements(hugging boss and obstacles fucking up your return) reminds me too much of lightning strike.

Any new interesting attack builds? Hoping I can just spend a few regrets and replace some skill gems?

New storm brand looks interesting. Are there actually good versions out there? I see a lot of idiots that either decided to copy CaptainLance and leap slam around on 0 attack speed(besides supports) or copy Zeeboub. Both builds eschew defense with CaptainLance only getting some EHP as a byproduct of investing into energy blade.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Zenith molten strike with a big Rakiatas sword should fit in to the general champion shell just fine. It's not supported in PoB yet so can't see the actual numbers, but rough math says it should do like ~35% more damage than base molten strike (assuming all return proj hit etc). But if your problem with splitting steel is having to hump a boss I'm not really sure what attack skill you could play that wouldn't have a similar problem.

I imagine the way to play new storm brand is exactly the same as old storm brand no? Nothing on it has changed significantly in terms of mechanics - it just trades a bit of 'clear' in terms of beams vs having insanely higher base damage. In reality it clears almost identical cause it does so much fucking damage though.

I'd have to image just going for the mega charge stacking tech of ralakesh + malachais + badge on some kind of CI build is pretty fat no? And with running around at 10+ absorption charges from a maven belt you'd be pretty fucking unkillable in most mapping scenarios.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
How in the fuck do you search for % increased physical damage on cluster jewel small passives on this shitfuck of a pile of dogshit trade site?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
How in the fuck do you search for % increased physical damage on cluster jewel small passives on this shitfuck of a pile of dogshit trade site?

It's an 'enchant' for uh, reasons, and all of them are in a dropdown under one heading like so:

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Lighting arrow starter has been uh, fine I guess? It's just really not for me though I don't think. Leveling was a breeze, early maps were a breeze, but lategame it's just a death fest and the only real way forward to just spend a mountain of cash to have overwhelming DPS, which probably means tornado shot etc.

Did two watchstones and the whole atlas, but I'm at like 150 deaths in making it happen and need to play something else before I rage quit over a mob sneezing at me an exploding.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Lighting arrow starter has been uh, fine I guess? It's just really not for me though I don't think. Leveling was a breeze, early maps were a breeze, but lategame it's just a death fest and the only real way forward to just spend a mountain of cash to have overwhelming DPS, which probably means tornado shot etc.

Did two watchstones and the whole atlas, but I'm at like 150 deaths in making it happen and need to play something else before I rage quit over a mob sneezing at me an exploding.
That’s the main reason when I play a bow build it’s usually a pathfinder or champion. Pathfinders are waaay more tankier than a deadeye and still do good damage. You may want to look at this build. I been playing it and it’s been great so far. Good damage, tankier and mostly a 1 button build.