Path of Exile

Vitality

HUSTLE
anything interesting in this QAs?
-Ctrl toggling for additional hotbar space is on the drawing board
-Talks about making it so dying in hardcore challenge league puts your character into the standard challenge league instead of into the permanent standard league.
-Additional fire skills on the drawing board
-T-shirts in support packs above $100 tiers
-Ruckus league coming soon - *all previous league mods rolled into one league*
-More beta key events/races coming up
-Divination cards vaguely explained, act as an item that provides a set of challenges to meet to increase the odds of getting a specific unique
-Cutthroat race soon
-Tons more unique jewels yet to be released, as well as scaled up/down versions of jewels, they're currently all one mod tier (t1 I think).
-Fire nova mine made it in beta unintendedly early
-Talks about changes to Voll fight because it only takes 15 seconds to get to the boss (drops piety level loot)
-Chris handing out betakeys to streamers for givaways
-New cold spell that's unanounced is not the frozen orb in aqueducts zone
-Fireball shotgun not working correctly was talked about
-Likely implementing mouse-over radial displays for empty jewel sockets applicable radius to passives for better planning of radial jewel effects

Argarth

On the verandah
Did you play after the release of hideouts / mastercrafting? I don't know very much about weapon builds; but I thought it'd be relatively easy to mastercraft something superior to a 53 rare.
No, none of that was in, quit soon after Dominus was released. I'll just wait for all this to go live for a month or so, and check players' feedback.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Invasion boss fracture beyond pack phylacteral link double-turbo onslaught devourers -- you ready for it?
They're removing Plink, so that's a plus. Probably replace by Necrovigil or some shit. Obelisk sprinklers if you're really evil.

Supporter packs info was supposed to be today but apparently not.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
This ruckus league will be awesome for me, I haven't felt a real challenge since Invasion before they nerfed the fuck out of all the exiled. The beyond map mod from zana is the only thing that gives me goosebumps sometimes.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Due to numerous balance changes, we'll be performing a character wipe of The Awakening's Closed Beta tomorrow. In this new round of testing, we are increasing the population of active Beta players. To reward their consistent and generous support, we have invited all players who have spent a total of $500 over the lifetime of their account. Early tomorrow we will speed up the Beta Invite Timer from five minutes per invite to four minutes per invite.

Edit: We have added all of the $500+ supporters that we can find automatically. If you weren't included (possibly due to complex manual pack merges that had no dollar value attributed), then please contact[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */and they can help!
Apparently that's me. I had no idea I've spent that much.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
Have they released any info on supporter packs and what they might contain for Awakening?
They just did! If you buy any supporter pack (from $30 to $1100) you get access to the beta. Since I was thinking of buying a pack anyway, guess I'll play some beta tonight!

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Is there anything else as important as stash tabs to buy ? Not even the cheapest pack looks all that interesting, since I'm not interested in the beta. Guess I'll see how the endgame shapes up in Awakening, I always thought the game locking your out of the highest lvl maps is a bit silly.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Is there anything else as important as stash tabs to buy ? Not even the cheapest pack looks all that interesting, since I'm not interested in the beta. Guess I'll see how the endgame shapes up in Awakening, I always thought the game locking your out of the highest lvl maps is a bit silly.
There's nothing else that actually matters really, it's just cosmetics and shit.

I'm tempted to dump money on this and get the 260$ pack, but I'll probably talk myself out of it and settle for the 100ish one, I don't really care about the beta nor the points but I might as well support the game since I haven't bought shit since the original 40$ pack during release or whatever. I guess I could upgrade my tabs to fancy renamable ones and shit.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, pretty much just premium tabs and maybe a few micro's for your favorite skills - Rest is just useless fluff. I tried the HC 5 day solo, was at about position 80 on the ladder when I finally ripped at 82. Was interesting playing forced self found and wasn't as hard to gear up as most people make it up to be, but I couldn't imagine it being fun for a month+ league.

The last couple jewel/support skill reveals have been pretty interesting, might finally add a bit more variety to what's been a pretty narrow meta.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
I'm pretty happy with what they've published regarding Divination Cards. Essentially, you collect cards tied to a specific unique. Cards aren't numbered; you just need 15/15 or 3/3 or some such to turn the set in to the NPC. They're tradeable. Different areas have higher drop rates for specific sets. So if you want a Shavs, you hunt the Shav-card areas. Say a Shav set needs 20 cards; you have substantially higher odds to see a card drop within a reasonable time frame. So overall it still may take a lot of grinding, but at least you're making noticeable progress in discrete increments as opposed to the boolean all/nothing of trying to RNG a t1 unique. This doesn't just work for uniques; I saw an image of a currency orb... so expect to be able to target Exalts or *gasp* Mirrors through this method as well. Interesting method to send HC players into the deadly maps, too
smile.png

I wonder how many hours of grinding GGG feels is appropriate for targeting top tier uniques. They'll never please everyone, but I bet they'll find a happy medium.

Caliane

ha. damn you poe. Almost bit on the $60. but no, holding back. its not like I dont have too many games to play already.

Not sure how much I've spent. an original supporter pack at $25-50, then at least one more for masters. its possible I bought points at some point for $20 too. 2-3 purchaces at $25-30 each.

Vitality

HUSTLE
$60 one for sure, the 130 portrait looks stupid, t-shirt probably some itchy neck hugging junk from jinx. (not like their previous new zealand made shirts)

Either way they're offering a pretty good pack price to MTX currency exchange so you retain the same value there. Axiom should have been the 130 tier tbh.