Path of Exile

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
They haven't confirmed Jinx yet right? In the ZiggyD thing, they said they went with an american location for faster shipping, but when asked about Jinx, Chris didn't say yes(or no).

You get the Axiom portrait in the Bloodletter one too, and the Vaal weapon effect is pretty cool looking, so I think I'll still go with that.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm not sure what the point of the Shade's are yet. On-use effects? Pets with auto follow? back attachments that sometimes appear?
On the packs. I've got 1010 hours /played for POE on Steam and I have to have 2x or 3x that amount before PoE was ever added to Steam. That makes the $500+ I've spent on PoE an extremely efficient use of my money and gives me an ongoing interest in seeing this game continue to succeed.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm not sure what the point of the Shade's are yet. On-use effects? Pets with auto follow? back attachments that sometimes appear?
If you ever played wow you might have come in contact with the haunted heirloom that put a spooky shade after you now and then. This is pretty much it. I like and I'll get the $60 pack because I'm a sucker for the ghostflame colours. Will be great with my ghostflame srs as well!

Vitality

HUSTLE
I put in for the $60 pack.

Ghostflame weapon effect is valued at $22 by itself

Put my 550 into the Ghost Flicker Strike effect and the steam armor set.

---

With lockstep mode coming in I'm going all in on infinite flicker in hardcore

Vitality

HUSTLE
Lockstep is a few weeks out says GGG

I'm super hyped for Lockstep flicker strike though. I'm going to crank up the attack speed.

I might end up getting the jewel that applies punishment to myself and going Max attack speed Multi-flicker vaal molten shell

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Is the desync fix a guarantee in the patch?
The only thing we know is a comment from Chris saying its amazing and "totally changes the game". Obviously a biased source, but if it was struggling to be viable I don't think he would have said anything other than "still working on it".

Ryanz

<Banned>
$130 is the best value for me. Would have considered the $200 package, but I hate the color blue, so the mtx weapon effect does nothing for me. Kinda weird how it goes from $260 package, and jumps to $1100 without any inbetweens.

*edit:

To the person asking about the shades, they are a mtx that you attach to your amulet. When you stand still for an extended period of time they will hover over your character or something along those lines.

666th post. Time to stop there.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Divination Card submission information. Chris said they're looking to start adding them "aggressively" to beta starting next week. I'm curious how frequently we'll see these. I'd be tempted to feel bad for the F2P 4 stash tab warriors, but I suspect we'll see traders making a market for these pretty easy given how its pretty easy to calculate a value. If you don't want a few stash tabs full of work-in-progress cards, just sling them for currency.

Forum - Announcements - How Divination Card Submission Will Work - Path of Exile

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
I'm sure F2Ps that play this game enough to need more stash space have a dozen accounts anyway. What's one more for the tarot stuff?

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Are any of you guys a mod at the poe/reddit forum? I get banned or each post has to be approved daily. NO FUN ALLOWED!!!! Only takes 45 seconds to make a new account but it gets old every 6 minutes.

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
so what build to play in the new league? should probably find a build that can decent end game w/ little invest in gear.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
There's a new league? Or do you mean once they release act4 new leagues?

It's the same as usual though, summoner or totems tend to be the best for first chars since you can MF with garbage gear and still clear shit. Spell based builds work well too for mostly clearing, generally can't afford to MF much/at all with them though.

Summoner looks a bit stronger due to better spectres in act4(at least for damage, not sure they'll beat the act3 bubble guys due to their defensive nature), bloodlust and minion damage support massively inflating damage AGAIN and jewels having potentially more minion stats than there is usually on the tree, especially shit like minion speed/attackspeed.

Totem builds look a lot stronger because they massively buffed totem health across the board. Flametotem looks kinda weaker but shockwave especially with the OP unique look imba and spell totem is a lot less shit now so you can use as usual a bunch of various stuff.

For spells, not sure what was nerfed, I think Arc wasn't, Ball Lightning probably wasn't, Trap builds should still work fine/might work better, Glacial Cascade still looks strong, Fire might have changes that make one of the spell good but flameblast was nerfed again I think+prolif nerf so that one's probably pretty crappy now.

Oh and Tornado shot is still the same/might be better if you want an archer. RoA might be good too now not sure about the changes. Poison Arrow is probably very good too with all the chaos changes, it was already ok if you used Traps but now you don't have to use traps to get similar multiplicative damage via other supports(I forgot which though but I remember it happened, I wanna say Bloodlust but not 100% sure, could be Slower Projectiles or something like that).

Ryanz

<Banned>
So far the two strongest builds in beta right now are Cyclone, and Ball Lightning. It's pretty funny how beta is meant to test shit and everyone is just copying the same two builds. It's pretty lulzy and sad. I guess that's to be expected when you let anyone have access.

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
There's a new league? Or do you mean once they release act4 new leagues?
yeah, gonna run with dingaan again probably go marauder flame totem MF build again. and rip over and over when i start getting MF gear like always lol.