Path of Exile

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Converting damage isnt a problem. The entire problem is with the mechanics surrounding poison dots and its going to get nerfed into the ground. It was a rushed idea and wasnt well thought out at all.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
What's the fastest and most efficient way to get alternation orbs? I've been burning through them like crazy buying fusing trying to 6 link a Volls protector.
Farm and sell junk rares, do the chaos recipe at the same time and use the chaos to buy more alts

DiddleySquat

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So I've been playing self cast crit bladefall with the intention of switching over to dual arc totems when I get a 5 link. After finally getting a 5 link and switching, I can definitively say that self cast bladefall is much better. Arc just doesn't have enough single target to be a very viable option. SO...now I switched arc with bladefall and I have a dual crit bladefall totem build and it's completely crushing. Bladefall > Arc
Switched my Arc Witch over to self cast Bladefall and I'm loving it. Very nice dps even single target. Running BF + added fire dmg + fast cast + spell echo (+ controlled destruction, since I found a 5L yesterday).

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Okay I am invested in this game at this point.

Hit 72 earlier today and bought myself the $50 ascendancy pack for more stash. I have an entire tab almost full of just random skill gems.

Once I tuned everything up and bought some decent gear I am just wrecking things.

Now I need to level up my crafters, I am guessing there is no "fast" way to do that. Just do my daily missions and hope I run across them out in the wild for more reputation?

Right now I am flipping Dried Lake and probably will do so until at least 75, is there something else I should be doing instead at this level?

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Hit 72 earlier today and bought myself the $50 ascendancy pack for more stash. I have an entire tab almost full of just random skill gems.

Once I tuned everything up and bought some decent gear I am just wrecking things.

Now I need to level up my crafters, I am guessing there is no "fast" way to do that. Just do my daily missions and hope I run across them out in the wild for more reputation?

Right now I am flipping Dried Lake and probably will do so until at least 75, is there something else I should be doing instead at this level?
Dried Lake is the best xp until around lvl 80.

Caliane

Global 820
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile..._farming_chat/

Caliane

Global 820
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile..._farming_chat/

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
\o/ Lets see. I hit 95 on my firestormer in talisman and now consider that character done. Poopsocked up a chaos firestorm trapper shadow to 86 with the intention of killing bosses - works super well. So far have killed double kaom (T15), double daresso (T15) lvl 80 rigwald in a 6 player group and uber atziri - all with no problems. As such if you want help with any boss kill or so yell at me ingame. Adelyssa/Moloch. Now about to level a new scion, not sure what to make of it yet. Either bladefall, chaos firestorm (without the traps) or dot spec. We'll see I guess.

Part of me also wants to sell both my six links to buy a skyforth... but that can wait

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm usually on hardcore league or standard inbetween/end of leagues, but work is making that impossible currently!

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Not to mention we are a little more then a month into a 3 month league. People have already burned out, it happens every league.
Yep pretty burned out. Probably a combination of playing way too much for the first few weeks and the fact that the talismans feel like chasing an impossible carrot on a stick.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I'm slowly inching towards 90, but every single time I die and lose an hour of progress I just ragequit. Getting decent maps on your own is a pain and trading is a chore.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I'm slowly inching towards 90, but every single time I die and lose an hour of progress I just ragequit. Getting decent maps on your own is a pain and trading is a chore.
Yeah that is super frustrating, I am taking it slow and steady. I know that I can do T8-T10 at my gear and all that but finding them is a pain in the ass.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Yeah that is super frustrating, I am taking it slow and steady. I know that I can do T8-T10 at my gear and all that but finding them is a pain in the ass.
There are theories that you should build a map pool - those are mostly bs. Just run the highest map you have and can clear including the boss. The rolls are more important than the level, like curse immune or reflects

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
There are theories that you should build a map pool - those are mostly bs. Just run the highest map you have and can clear including the boss. The rolls are more important than the level, like curse immune or reflects
Yup that's what I am doing, I have an entire tab full of T1-6 just sitting there while I do the highest map that I come across. I chisel T8 or above right now.

Just learned the recipe for chisels and have plenty of whetstones, wish I would have known before.

That is one the thing that game has going against it, the archaic economy/recipe system. I hate it.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Yup that's what I am doing, I have an entire tab full of T1-6 just sitting there while I do the highest map that I come across. I chisel T8 or above right now.

Just learned the recipe for chisels and have plenty of whetstones, wish I would have known before.

That is one the thing that game has going against it, the archaic economy/recipe system. I hate it.
Oh yeah, definitely, I think the time split between picking up shit to id/vendor/chaos recipe and actually killing stuff is about 50/50. On one hand, it gives the game a lot of variety and depth, on the other hand, that's a lot of crap you have to wade through just to break even on maps you want to alch/chisel/chaos. r/pathofexile has a lot of people asking for more QoL changes and I have to agree, the game looks rather sad compared to what D3 amanged to come up with.For example seeing roll min/max values and itemlevels by default would make it much easier. But of course, since everything is tradeable, drops have to be rare as fuck, currency has to hoarded and trading has to be enabled through several third party apps, that if keeled over, make the game almost unplayable as far as attaining the league challenges go.

Ryanz

<Banned>
I'm very habitual with my maps. I only do the highest tier map that I have more then 1 of. If I have more then one type of tier that has 1, I will do the one that has the most, or whichever is the "best". I can tell you definitively this is not a good way to get a good map base XD