Path of Exile

Caliane

This season has been atrocious for lag. Clearly much higher playerbase this season.
Sunday, I logged on at 8pm est or so, for dailys, and was nearly unplayable. Made me wonder if I had a memory leak or something, from the other game I was playing before.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
This season has been atrocious for lag. Clearly much higher playerbase this season.
Sunday, I logged on at 8pm est or so, for dailys, and was nearly unplayable. Made me wonder if I had a memory leak or something, from the other game I was playing before.
It's not that. It's their shitastic servers. I've restarted my computer, router, modem and began playing PoE and still experienced bad lag at night time.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The past few weeks I haven't really had any server spikes. Though I may not be noticing it since I've been playing on predictive.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Same Tenks I haven't had any major issues like people are reporting.

I'm kind of sad im going to D3 tomorrow, although ill be back in 2 weeks prob =p You playing it this time around? Want to join myself and my 2 buddies of mine Friday if you still play D3?

Tenks

Nah I'm done with D3 until they do something wildly different. Now with the welfare set you get at 70 you don't even have that initial buildup anymore. Not my thing.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nah I'm done with D3 until they do something wildly different. Now with the welfare set you get at 70 you don't even have that initial buildup anymore. Not my thing.
With the 2 week league announced next Friday looks like I wont even be in D3 for a week.

Tenks

With the 2 week league announced next Friday looks like I wont even be in D3 for a week.
Thats about double the time required to reach the end of D3
smile.png

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
They might change it a bit since there was a lot of negative shit about it just being Perandus on reddit. They should just slap random old league mods on it or whatever, kinda like that league that had 4old leagues at once changing every few days, but less annoying this time. At least mix it up a little, otherwise it's definitely boring. Doesn't help that prizes are RNG/top 25 only and that it's at the same time as the main league that's exactly the same thing. Kinda meh tbh.

Ryanz

<Banned>
Not sure what they were thinking by doing another Perandus league while the original one is still running. Everyone enjoys the flashback leagues, just throw that in as a 2 week filler and call it a day.

Caliane

probably want to do another data test on economy?

If you are a top player, the 25 of each class opens up a ton of Demigods. Particularly with less played classes.
but still.. top 25 of 100,000+

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Seems they're running a poll on what people want for the 2weeks event coming up. #1 is solo league only(which means no trading, so basically self found), #2 is flashback with the past league mods rotating every day and #3 is one past league mode only for the whole duration, which will be decided later if that's the option picked.

Still not gonna bother though cause no fancy cosmetics rewards so no real point. I'll wait next inbetween league or next big league in the summer.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
I am taking a break from poe as well. I might splurge the remaining currency I have in perandus to finish the last 2-3 challenges to get portal effect, but probably won't play a lot until we get 2.3 content

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Seems they're running a poll on what people want for the 2weeks event coming up. #1 is solo league only(which means no trading, so basically self found), #2 is flashback with the past league mods rotating every day and #3 is one past league mode only for the whole duration, which will be decided later if that's the option picked.

Still not gonna bother though cause no fancy cosmetics rewards so no real point. I'll wait next inbetween league or next big league in the summer.
Dude you get a Demigods chest ! I am missing one so I am for sure doing it. The poll options look pretty good too, I like the fact they are ramping up the difficulty. @Tenks, Im almost done with D3, ended up being a good one week mini distraction.

Hope to see some of you nerds Friday in PoE

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Dude you get a Demigods chest ! I am missing one so I am for sure doing it. The poll options look pretty good too, I like the fact they are ramping up the difficulty. @Tenks, Im almost done with D3, ended up being a good one week mini distraction.

Hope to see some of you nerds Friday in PoE
You only get it if you win. I only bother doing the short leagues cause I know I get the thingies regardless of how little I play, I don't have any interest in actually playing for the whole 2 weeks, I generally do my shit then I'm done, kinda like the D3 season journey. Although I generally play PoE more everytime, since the D3 season journey is like 3-4days and the PoE objectives tend to be closer to a week.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
You just need to be top 25 in any ascendancy to win it though, that's not going to be too difficult.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Depends if you want to nolife it or not, since the best have been hitting 100 in like 4 days ? The bleeding edge scares the shit out of me by their willingness to grind for a few stats. I wouldn't be surprised if somebody runs two or more classes to 100.

Caliane

lol yeah. its still top 25.. out of 100-200thousand people.
Most favorable.
100k for hardcore/softcore.. 25k hardcore/75ksoft. 19 classes. even distribution for hardcore is "decent". 1300 players for each. with top 25, being the 2%. With around 4000 for each with softcore. (top .6%)
classes were not evenly distributed before. But, given the way this is set up. they might be moreso, in this race.

Forum - Announcements - Some Ascendancy Statistics - Path of Exile

Pathfinder is shockingly low. I would recommend that btw. its crazy strong. high survival, AND unplayed, should make it an ideal thing to run.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Depends if you want to nolife it or not, since the best have been hitting 100 in like 4 days ? The bleeding edge scares the shit out of me by their willingness to grind for a few stats. I wouldn't be surprised if somebody runs two or more classes to 100.
There is definitely going to be a wild amount of certain ascendancies. Depends on the amount of players honestly, I got the top 50 Atziri helmet on her release like 5 days in and I didn't think I even stood a chance. The majority of PoE players aren't no lifer nerds who all hit 100 and do every challenge in every league. If there is 19 ascendancy classes x25 demigods = 475 total per league, then times 2 leagues = 950.