Path of Exile

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I'm playing shield charge and got in early enough to pay less the EX prices for most of my gear. Sitting at 15k tooltip damage right now which is ok but I'm like a wet paper bag in Merc Lab and higher maps. Re-rolling a ranged build because I'm tired of taking so much damage vs bosses.
No kidding, I ran into a trial a just logged in my RF totem spammer, much easier.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
How do guilds work in PoE? The above comments sound like you need to buy them and buy member capacity? I never gave it any thought and assumed member slot are free and you have to buy stashes for the guild, just like the regular stash.

Caliane

build is stupid strong, screen just blows up... but I am burning out early this league. only level 72 and 12 challenges.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
build is stupid strong, screen just blows up... but I am burning out early this league. only level 72 and 12 challenges.
Yeah, I can hear the engine crying when I blow up half the screen with herald of ash. My warchief totem has like 55k dps as 3-link ...

I think prophecies are a good addition, but the requirement to backtrack for some of them is terrible, along with no control of what you get. They alleviate some of the problems that keep cropping up, like avaiability of 5L uniques/6L, master leveling and give you some new encounters to try and areas to visit - like I had no idea you can go see the other side of the bridge in Ebony Barracks despite playing since launch ... Having to stomp through non-relevant content contributes to the burnout I feel. I'm at like 22 and I think 24 should come soon enough.

Venijk

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This Earthquake bleed build is pretty good. Started off a bit slow but I face-rolled through all of cruel with a 170 DPS lvl35 weapon. Has huge defensive potential w/access to the 100% block added to spellblock. And shield nodes are already pretty strong anyways.

It's nice to hit your attack and walk away while everything blows up behind you.

Forum - Duelist - [2.3] Bleeding/Poison EQ Gladiator -- Budget, Tanky, Reflect Proof! -- T15 Core Down! - Path of Exile

I don't think it's perfect but it's powerful, and the way he moves around the tree gives a lot of options. Not picking Soul of Steel (straight up 4% additional phys damage reduction) seems pretty psycho to me for instance. Unless I'm missing something.

Ryanz

<Banned>
I enjoyed Perandus much more than this league. League feels very meh and not fully thought out.

Venijk

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I enjoyed Perandus much more than this league. League feels very meh and not fully thought out.
I'm enjoying this more than Perandus but that may just be because I was kinda burned out already when Perandus started. I've had decent luck with prophecies though.. (Drillneck, Winds of Change). Then again Perandus I picked up a few of the legacy league uniques (two shadows and dust... though one I did RIP one to a rare item -_-)

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Found like 3 drillnecks so far, if you trade it's as easy as perandus to make money, but you won't run into the occasional fat bastard's jackpot. I wonder how much does xp nerf for doing low lvl areas contribute to the burnout, since it kicks in around 82-83. On the other hand, Perandus simply offered more with labyrinth, Cadiro and all the ascendancy classes. I didn't think the lab was so bad, but if I had to do the trials again on each character I would probably quit too. At last most of the performance issues I had in perandus seem to be gone.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Has anyone found an xp penalty calculator updated with the 2.3 changes? Or a good post outlining it?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Has anyone found an xp penalty calculator updated with the 2.3 changes? Or a good post outlining it?
I don't know the math behind it but my brother said at 95 that Arid Lake, Gorge, and even Canyons weren't giving him XP anymore. He just handed his entire map pool to me and before that was the primo choice to level from 95+.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
On one hand, I understand that they don't want people to farm dried lake/arid lake/gorge/plateau until their eyes bleed when grinding to 100. On the other hand the droprates make them do that, since it tops out around t10 for most people who try to self-sustain and that means a build that can do almost everything like totems or CoC. I don't think anyone has hit 100 yet and we are closing in on a week, that's pretty crazy.

Ryanz

<Banned>
I don't think anyone has hit 100 yet and we are closing in on a week, that's pretty crazy.
GGG initially didn't even want, or think that players would hit 100, and people were doing it in about a month (maybe 2). They are just trying to bring it back to those days.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Is there a website that shows what kind of item bases can roll which mods? Like I know Vaal Regalia is the best base for ES rolls but I want to know which ES/evasions chests are the best bases to roll ES.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
God Izaro fucking sucks with summoner builds, can't control your damage very well so he keeps switching phases with buffs on and shit. Wasted my double enchant prophecy because of it, died in one shot to a normal attack cause he ended up with 2 of the element charges shit. He fucking started walking to the middle right as one elemental statue reactivated and as the last one was coming out of the ground, and that counted as both active for last phase. Luckily this is SC so don't care too much about dying but so far my 4 deaths have been in the lab and to Izaro(once in cruel cause I tried doing it at 49 since I really wanted the points, and 3times in merc to stupid shit with too many buffs ending up in getting one shot in last phase). Don't think I could do endgame lab with this char, unless I maybe wait for a day where there's no buffs(shit like adds are easy they kinda die instantly).

As a side note, Animate weapon is pretty fun, it's fairly different than other summoner stuff, like it's kinda passive like spectre summoner but with more action since you have to cast on weapons that drop and shit. Damage is definitely the highest I've seen on a summoner though, like it feels 15ish weapons is about the same damage as 50SRS active, and in maps you can often spike to 30-40weapons. I've been running a bunch of beyond maps to get the challenge for the named, and half the time when a named beyond guy spawns, he dies near instantly.

I do hope they have some QoL features for summoners in next expansion though. From the overly bloated skillbar(convocation+desecrate+offering in every build, can't have zombies/golem on the bar most of the time because of that) and gem setups, to a lot of the summoner spells feeling like shit(spectres disappearing on logouts, SRS targetting feeling like garbage on top of the nerfed damage, minion speed across the board being way too low, skeletons being garbage, convocation having a cooldown, offering balancing being poor since flesh gives movespeed, which beats anything the others can do in most cases besides like boss fights), it kinda sucks. I still really like the relaxed playstyle more than most other stuff besides fast melees(but Reave zzzz) but everytime I wish some stuff was better. At least Necromancer got a lot of pretty good buffs last patch.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
They just need to add a mark skill that causes all pets to attack the target, might be op but can't see it being any more op than current trap or totem builds.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Finished the 24 challenges, can't be bothered going further. Was pretty easy overall, didn't even reach 85 before being done. I think it was less annoying than perandus 24 challenges, there wasn't a whole lot of RNG involved, other than the tormented warlord but it's not that rare. I had a bunch of almost finished challenges anyway, I'm 4/5 on beyond and 4/6 on endgame lab trials, and completing that would unlock argus. 36 looks rough though, at least some of them.