Path of Exile

Caliane

im at 18 challenges, level 79.

yeah, some of the things seem like they messed with rng. way more vaal zones. Got like 20/25 just leveling. Then used fragments to get 25/25.
I've seen at least 3 warlords... always alone though. annoying. Still missing that one.

1/5 beyond. did you rng that for map mods, or use zana map device?

clear rare maps both easier and harder then hoped. yes the alch 3 of the base works... But not for t1 and phantasmagoria. t1, you can get one rare unID'd via dialla and the rapture device. need luck for the other one. And need luck for phantasmagoria. Zana can sell it with daily refresh as well..

for my projected list.
I expected encounters 2 to be rng, and didnt count it.

still need level 20 gem. level 7 master. merc izaro. 50 uniques. reach 90. unseal end lab. for what I "expected".

Map bosses was potential for "25".

map bosses and rare maps are my focus atm. two I did not count, and seem doable.
(need mud geyser(trop island>arcade>MG) and phantasmagoria), merc izaro and level 7 master both more or less easy as well. Holding off izaro for a bit more levels. map clearing easy. single target not as great.
at 46/50 uniques. ez.

2/4 end lab. may not get. seems major rng.
levl 20 gem, and 90 not sure.
Most others not even close.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
For unid maps, you can either buy them(I bought phantasmagoria for 7c), buy 3 of the previous tier or buy 5 white/blue/yellows, then make them all rares and sell them to do the other vendor recipe of 5 of one item > one new unid item. It was cheaper to buy 5 phantasmagorias but since it was the last thing I was doing I just spent 7c instead. For the T1, you also get one for free from doing the act 4 malachai quest. I got the other as a drop, but getting 5 of them isn't too hard anyway.

Weird that you count so many I didn't do. I did do lvl 20 gem cause a friend gave me one of his lvl 19 gem that only needed 10millions since he was rerolling, but would have just done something else instead.

What I did was normal waypoints, act2 uniques, 50silvers, a prophecy, encounters 1, normal act bosses, create a hideout, cruel sewers, cruel quests, use currencies, encounters 2, cruel act bosses, merc dried lakes, prophecy chain, merciless rares, prophecy types 1, 25vaal bosses, currency from vendor recipes, lvl 20 gem, merc izaro, prophecy types 2, 50uniques, merc act bosses, unid maps.

Encounters 2 is RNG and lvl 20 gem I wouldn't have done without a friend, but as I said I was 4/5 beyond and 4/6 endgame lab and then argus in endgame lab so I had some leeway.

For beyond, it was all RNG with maps, I didn't roll the mod but didn't roll it away. One of the few first maps I did, Zana was in there and opened a beyond siren map. I got 3 of them in the map, it was a massive clusterfuck. I think it's the only time my stone golem died to something else than traps. Then I got another from another beyond map, but after that I only got the same uniques so never completed it. Endgame lab you can get easy in #820 I believe, at least my friend asked if I was looking there but I wasn't, wasn't in a hurry. I also forgot to do one of the trial at the end of a map so I should have been 5/6 naturally.

The last one I was considering was clearing map bosses, it's similar to unid map, can just throw money at it and buy a map. Might actually be cheaper I haven't checked. Encounters 4 is also kinda doable, it's just really fucking slow. I was at I think 80 shrines or so. I think once you have everything else though you can farm the labyrinth for shrines, they seem to spawn often there. Still it's probably on the level of 90/lvl 20 farms so meh.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
There's a prophecy that gives a map beyond on top of any other mods. Once you grind maps and prophecies a bit, you should hit 24 without a hitch, I wasn't even trying. I even found a unique strongbox like for the first time ever in my life, so I think they rig the RNG a bit.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Well, I'm pretty bored of this league.
same here. I went back to standard to try out a build I saw on the forums and have been playing it ever since. It's a Mjolner juggernaut shield charge discharge build. It's very OPed and the clear speed doing maps is amazing. I had a legacy Mjolner sitting in my bank for a long time and finally decided to use it. I'm currently up to tier 12 maps with this build (level 74) and I can probably do higher ones if I wanted. So much fun shield charging and leap slamming into packs of mobs and watch them explode. You're almost immortal from healing with the chest piece and endurance charges. Single target dps is good also. I have no issues speed clearing maps and merciless labs for my enchants. I'm currently saving up for a Headhunters belt which I'm close to getting one that will finalize this build.

Forum - Marauder - [2.3] Mjolner done right by Rico (Faceroll end-game, videos added) - Path of Exile

I'm also leveling a character using this build below. It's designed to do uber labs. You can practically walk over any traps barely taking any damage and face tank ?ber Izaro. I was plan on going the mahori spec but since I have a 6L Atziri disfavor I'll do the axe version of this build.

Forum - Marauder - [2.3] Angryaa's Juggernaut Uber Labyrinth farmer - Path of Exile

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, i just log in to do daily missions, maybe a map or two, but otherwise pretty much done, i haven't even unlocked endgame lab or the pale council... 25 challenges were ez

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
@Pyros I agree about izaro being massively unfun for a summoner. I leveled my necromancer, Adelich, up to 89 so far in prophecy but for normal and cruel labs I just had a friend run me through it. Was nice to get your ascendancy at level 23 ^^

I tried uber lab before I got my shav's and it was just... horrible. I died 5 times to uber izaro in the last phase before I said fuck it and got help from some bladefall miner character. Maybe it was because yesterday's uber lab was horrible overall, but it's no fun having your pets stop attacking the boss while you try to dodge all the random shit out to kill you.

Suffice to say, since I cleared uber lab once I am now sealing all lab-oriented prophecys and selling or saving them for my next character, which is going to be an earthquake juggernaut because fuck that place. Wish they would stop forcing the lab down our throats to finish our characters.

I was originally going for 24 challenges but that was so easy that I've decided to get 36. I also spent 60$ on boxes yesterday and at one point I got 4 of the black seraph boots in a row. I realise I am the kind of whale sucker they make their bulk of their money off of, but it would be nice for them to not to whisper "fuckyoufuckyoufuckyou" while they assram me without lube

P.s. despite QoL issues, summoners are really strong this league (Not srs variants, no clue about those). Spirit offering is a godsend, especially if you use physical base spectres. I use evangelists for this reason

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I haven't used spectres in forever, they're just too fucking annoying to play. Spirit Offering I'm not a big fan although it's really a spectre/zombie offering so it makes sense. I just don't like what you get out of it if you use mistress of sacrifice, in comparison to 30%castspeed and movespeed from flesh.

I don't think summoners are particularily weak, but they're not as fast as the speed builds, so they're not really top tier either. They're not as good as specialized build for specific boss farming either(uber labs you want those voidheart EQ 50end charges facetank everything builds, atziri it's a lot easier with bladefall mines and shit like that). They're just kinda ok and fairly easy to play and for the most part gear for. Spectres, SRS and Animate weapon are all decently strong. It's just they could be a lot less annoying to play with some changes, which still wouldn't make them crazy strong, so I hope they do a pass on QoL stuff for summoners in the expansion. They have a lot on their plates though, I'd say the state of melee skills is probably in a worse state overall because they don't need QoL, they need actual rebalancing.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
summoners are for sure not the best at anything, but they're great fun and pretty good at mapping, which is what I intend to do with mine. Out of the map bosses I think only uber malachai will be a problem as well. If speed is your end goal I would just make an archer but I did those the past two leagues so a change of pace was needed.

Also, about 700-800 fuses deep into my shav's at this point and no 6 link. pretty sad about that

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
I haven't found shit besides 1 ex and that was a week ago and since gear has devalued considerably in that time I've ended up with 33c and a 74/25 rats nest.

I wanted to play a discharger this season but its not looking good at all.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I can give you a 5L Doomfletcher's Prism to sell if you want, I used the linking prophecy on that for the challenge since it was the best piece of gear I had, I think it was worth about 40chaos or so. Have some chaos too you can have.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
I can give you a 5L Doomfletcher's Prism to sell if you want, I used the linking prophecy on that for the challenge since it was the best piece of gear I had, I think it was worth about 40chaos or so. Have some chaos too you can have.
Can't turn that down, I play evenings around 7est @rhuma

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Lucked into a Mjolnir drop on hardcore prophecy...are these things legitimately going for 150+ chaos? That seems ridiculous

search results

Might have to actually sell my first item ever if that is the case

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Considering how easy it is to get currency compared to a mjolner i would use it. I'd be able to farm 30ex before seeing it drop(been playing for years and haven't seen a shavs or mjolner) but i would consider what you could buy if you sold it, which isn't much.

Unfortunately for me,my rng is terrible and haven't had shit all drop for me.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Given how badly theyve fucked up every time they try to make improvements to the end game, I find it hard to be hopeful.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Chris posted on reddit that they'll be revealing expansion stuff in 5days, so friday. I assume NDA is US based, although might be region specific, but anyway yeah, new stuff, excitement, yay.