Path of Exile

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
peybjbosdti01.jpg

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Someone tell me if this is a good rework or not. I've never had the desire to play a jugg.

buffed across the board to an already decent ascendency.

also want to say for those of you who plan to go trickster be careful, you're just asking for a ggg buttfucking. If the verbiage isn't addressed in the patch notes it's going to get the shit nerfed out of it early.

Caliane

crit jugg seems obnoxious.

I mean 50k accuracy=250% inc attack speed? holy shit.

I dont even.... leap slam? shield charge?
Whats the most obnoxious skill here? flicker doesnt actually gain from attack speed. Swords have acc and acc% rating, so a sword skill likely ideal?

Icecrash is ok. leap slam does allow swords. spectral throw?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
How are you getting 50k accuracy? Also, the accuracy -> attack speed part of that node isn't new.

Last edited:

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nothing really is safe until the patch notes next week everyone is guessing on whats going to be nerfed or buffed more. Thats the reason no one really posts or goes over builds until after the data is released.

Ill go from the 3 builds I have now to at least 10 saved next week before the patch notes. My goal anyway is much easier than 40/40 or 100, I just want to kill Uber Elder and be out unless they release new skills.

Caliane

How are you getting 50k accuracy? Also, the accuracy -> attack speed part of that node isn't new.
flat acc from str is, as well as another 30% inc acc after a crit.
flat acc from str is easy 500-1000 addiction acc.

number was from reddit. But I did check my undergeared/leveled 2h sword scion. I could hit 8-10k with her with little effort. she has 400str.
I am pretty sure I could get a heck of alot higher, if I actually built for it.
Sword master has 200 flat acc. eternal and lion swords have 475 flat acc.

If str is giving flat acc. I would have to look at sources of high flat str.
efficient training, brawn.

karui ward/charge if spectral throw..
dreamfeather has 200 flat acc. (our eva probably wouldnt justify it)
alberons warpath might be worth it.
Redditor, was probably using hinekora's for 1000 flat acc.
obscruantis 455 flat acc. (1% inc proj attack damage per 200 acc) seriously, spectral throw..

how does acc support work with that? seems like it does.

heres an abyss league. on acc juggs. can take these and apply the buff to be even better. one guy posted a theoretical 75k acc. mostly from ridiculous jewels.
20k+ Accuracy Jugg?! Something different • r/pathofexile

second thoughts on str stacking. 1dex=2acc. this gives 1str=1acc. a nice bonus, but no reason to focus on it.

Last edited:

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ugh, I want to play Juggernaut now. I've always had a soft spot for crit staves + juggernaut back in the day, and now it looks like its gonna be on crack! Maybe as my 2nd char; need a Hegemonys.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Slayer, Raider, Champ, Inquis for scion seem really good

I think Scion might be a better Elementalist? lol. Occultist is good too.

Caliane

going through ascendant now.

slayer, gladiator huge buffs. is ascendant slayer better then slayer slayer?
pathfinder decent rework. many others will make use of that elem pen. ok other stuff.
deadeye... is worse then before? lost proj speed, and gained inc accuracy? the fuck? hurts its use for spells.
raider very small damage buff.
assassin seems weaker to me.
saboteur confused... 30% inc aoe, 25% blind on hit. 6% elem pen. solid for alot of builds, that arnt traps/mines. oh, but some life regen from traps/mines I suppose.
trickster. haha. ffs. just as broken here. 50% inc recovery, frenzy/pc on kill, 15% of hits gain 50% of non-chaos as extra chaos. cannot be stunned if havent been hit recently. 15mana regen if yo have used a movement skill recently.

Trickster going to be the basis for many an ascendant builds.
slayer/trickster? culling strike, overleech, cannot be reflected by physical. 50% recovery of life leech and regen, after kill (with bleed, or ignite as easy attack dot), 15% of hits as 50% gained as chaos. cannot be stunned if havent been hit recently.

occultist. a bit better. .5 add ES regen. nice. 1 add curse. very nice. cannot be stunned while you have ES. very nice. lost 20% es though.

elementalist. lol holy shit it IS better... 1 add golem. 10% pen, no stipulations. 40% inc herald effect.. shocks Always at least 10%.

necro. better, now it has the scaling as aura like witch necro. still not remotely AS good as witch necro though. the offering skills effect you, has no place for an ascendant trying to be a summoner. what THIS does now is make the witch necro an even higher teir above as a summoner, while allowing non-summoners to use offerings.
That opens up some things. you can be necro.. slayer? and use offerings while cycloning. something a witch necro wouldnt ever do. or null's inclination. triggering offerings on kill.

and inquis gives elem status immune on conc ground. lol. of course it does.
ripip golemancer.

slayer/jugg seems 100% better then actual slayer.

Last edited:

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Assassin looks good if you must have power charges on boss fights. But otherwise agree with Derkon. Slayer raider for most 1H melee builds.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
not so blown away by the scion changes, havent looked at everything yet tho.

does the regen effects on ascendancy passives super cede map mods or no? like a map mod 'players cannot regenerate life' etc, still wont allow regen even if you have the guardian ascendancy i assume?

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nothing really is safe until the patch notes next week everyone is guessing on whats going to be nerfed or buffed more. Thats the reason no one really posts or goes over builds until after the data is released.

Ill go from the 3 builds I have now to at least 10 saved next week before the patch notes. My goal anyway is much easier than 40/40 or 100, I just want to kill Uber Elder and be out unless they release new skills.

Think your timing is off a bit. This league launches on Friday, patch notes should be later today or tommorow.