Path of Exile

Caliane

I'm not a scion player. At all labs complete you get to pick how many of those classes?
2. its a giant pita. one of ascenants problems

normal lab. 2 points, gives you stat points... fucking stat points. (and a passive point)
cruel lab 2 points, first ascendancy class. and stat points towards second ascendancy class. (or passive point towards new starter location+2 stat points)
merc lab 2 points, passive point, and second ascendancy class.
uber lab 2 points. either stat pointx2, or stat point+1 passive point, or 3 passive points(and new starter loc)

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
2. its a giant pita. one of ascenants problems

normal lab. 2 points, gives you stat points... fucking stat points. (and a passive point)
cruel lab 2 points, first ascendancy class. and stat points towards second ascendancy class. (or passive point towards new starter location+2 stat points)
merc lab 2 points, passive point, and second ascendancy class.
uber lab 2 points. either stat pointx2, or stat point+1 passive point, or 3 passive points(and new starter loc)

Ya i'll continue to not be a scion player.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
ok help me make a slayer/elementalist scion build for 3.2. i want to be completely reflect immune!
blade vortex elem/slayer with a BF single target. moonbender wing and a decent pdps mh good enuf?

Last edited:

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
ok help me make a slayer/elementalist scion build for 3.2. i want to be completely reflect immune!
blade vortex elem/slayer with a BF single target. moonbender wing and a decent pdps mh good enuf?

Why do you care about reflect immune?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
qgzhqlmqgui01.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Think your timing is off a bit. This league launches on Friday, patch notes should be later today or tommorow.

Yeah im fried mentally, i went back to D3 for the weekend and I have severe brain damage.

blade vortex elem/slayer with a BF single target. moonbender wing and a decent pdps mh good enuf

IDK about scions but after the patch notes I can make a build if you want. Literally almost any skill can do 99.99% of the game. Even if they nerfed blade flurry in half it would still decimate bosses.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

If trickster is unchanged and works how everyone assume 90% of people will be playing GC or Tectonic Slam trickster lulz.

Also, and I don't think it will, but if shield throw works with ranged totems heiro just got even more interesting.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Blade vortex is a spell and blade flurry is an attack, not a good mix. Plus, both of those excel at single target damage.

Scion ascendancy is not as annoying as it sounds. It's well worth the benefit it fills a niche your build wants, like slayer leech for 1H attack builds.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
actually i may go bladefall totems with hiero/trickster. was thinking about it last league too but now with the trickster buffs i want to join on the extra chaos dmg bandwagon lol

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Looking for a build to do deadeye with. Not much out there. Guess it was in a bad spot, may have to wait and see.

Caliane

swords and unarmed! Take that ground! take that!

shield throw lost 20% more attack speed, and is .6 base, not 1.2a/s.. ugh.
base phys scales like a spell.. I wonder if empower will be a mainstay.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
swords and unarmed! Take that ground! take that!

shield throw lost 20% more attack speed, and is .6 base, not 1.2a/s.. ugh.

techtonic slam looking better than shield throw. ground slam shoul dust be deleted at this point

Caliane

crazy attack speed... accuracy. shield throw jugg!

ill stick with the deadeye plan.
its going to hit hard, but be pretty slow. I am a bit worried, without gg gear. ..Obscurantis.

tectonic just seems better then groundslam, etc yeah.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
I watched this a couple hours ago. Like I was saying, anyone pinning their hopes and dreams on trickster are in for a big disappointment. Shit is too good to be true.

I'm seeing this rather often, but does "Gain non-Chaos damage as extra Chaos damage" actually double dip through damage conversions? I know "Gain Elemental damage as extra Chaos damage" definitely does but Malediction (Occultist ascendancy) is the only thing currently in existence that actually grants the former so I don't think this has actually been tested.