Path of Exile

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
No breach zana this leage either so id double that price.

Asked about deadeye chain, think the dude is sleeping though hes EU.

Reddit has a bot thats documenting all pastebins and posting them here if anyone wants to look through pages of starting builds. It has a pretty cool preview option and you can see the dps etc from the page itself

overview for PoBPreviewBot

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Me? No I'm not EU. I just keep odd hours. Oddly enough that's my biggest issue with PoE. If you don't play times that are "peak" for some areas the odds of someone responding to a whisper on trade or having what you want listed is pretty slim. I can't count the number of hours I spent sending whispers to never have them answer or permanetly afk.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Asked about deadeye chain, think the dude is sleeping though hes EU.

Reddit has a bot thats documenting all pastebins and posting them here if anyone wants to look through pages of starting builds. It has a pretty cool preview option and you can see the dps etc from the page itself

overview for PoBPreviewBot

Its cool im doing gh gonna wait ubtil i have money before that build. Thx

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
One of the race leagues had a Pyre (100% cold to fire) as the shit tier reward so there is always those available. When you get rewards in PoE they come in stash tabs that show up even in the leagues, as long as they didn't touch the reward.

Yes, not many people sitting with those waiting for this league to pull it out and use i'm going to guess. Will probably be a few, and if you want to buy one it'll probably be 100ex (assuming trickster conversion builds really do end up in the top couple meta gg builds).

No breach zana this leage either so id double that price.

At least double, probably much more than double. Didn't look at what they were before tho.

Borzak

81k213gr89j01.jpg

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
asdf asdf wish u never linked that reddit PoB thread. League comin in 12 hours and i still cant make up my mind what to go with, too mmany good sounding options

Borzak

LOL I finally gave up is when I saw the boots I linked. I got a ton of time on my hands and was watching a random stream in the background. He was doing builds and was like "yeah it's pretty cheap" so I looked over there "yeah probably all total only 50ex". I guess I'll find a new stream lol. Out of my league entirely.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Have you tried kinetic blast yet? No skill quite like it. If you're interested, I'll post my pob tomorrow for my qotf deadeye wander. It's pretty cheap excepting the 6L, which almost no build can avoid and certainly not a hard requirement for this one.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
LOL I finally gave up is when I saw the boots I linked. I got a ton of time on my hands and was watching a random stream in the background. He was doing builds and was like "yeah it's pretty cheap" so I looked over there "yeah probably all total only 50ex". I guess I'll find a new stream lol. Out of my league entirely.

?? Was he talking about builds on standard? For 50ex you can make basically any build you want in a temp league.

Borzak

?? Was he talking about builds on standard? For 50ex you can make basically any build you want in a temp league.

He was doing builds for tomorrow. After the 50ex comment I turned it off. This is my 3rd league. I haven't spent 50ex on a build the entire league as of yet. Probably just random guy talking.

Borzak

Trading of beast between players in the first week is disabled. Just saw the announcement.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
One of the race leagues had a Pyre (100% cold to fire) as the shit tier reward so there is always those available. When you get rewards in PoE they come in stash tabs that show up even in the leagues, as long as they didn't touch the reward.

Been a while since I followed racing but as of last time I looked, race reward stash tabs dont become available in temp leagues until 1 week into the league.

Borzak

8gb download. Wish I hadn't tied it to steam.

Siphoning charge in the link above...

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
speaking of odd hours, the nature of my job lets me stay logged in basically all the time even tho i cant really play while logged in. However I'm always in front of my pc and I hear when people msg me, so I did a lot of trading while gaming for this reason.

Having said that, if some of you aren't able to be logged in as much as me (i'll likely be on 16-20 hrs/day ), but have something you want to sell, i'd be happy to put it in my stash at whatever price you want.

This could even be extra-advantageous for you as anecdotally I've noticed in previous leagues that things tended to sell for more/easier after like 2am PST or so as the euros or whoever else logged in and had a harder time buying stuff.

I won't take a cut or anything but any tips are appreciated! even garbage currencies likes transmute orbs will be super useful for me during league start.

My name in league (will be bestiary sc) should be DPactkaz so look me up if interested.

obviously this will require you to trust me some but feel free to flame me here if i scam you.

EDIT - changed my name to DPactkaz

Last edited:

Caliane

Datamining from the preload client or whatever:
[Spoiler] Bestiary • r/pathofexile

Reroll the Sockets on this item... With one White Socket Guaranteed Albino Rhoa,Legendary
Reroll the Sockets on this item... With two White Sockets Guaranteed Albino Rhoa,Legendary
Albino Rhoa,Legendary
Reroll the Sockets on this item... With three White Sockets Guaranteed Albino Rhoa,Legendary
Albino Rhoa,Legendary
Albino Rhoa,Legendary
Albino Rhoa,Legendary

kek.

This one 100% one to note.
[Spoiler] Bestiary • r/pathofexile

Rare Boots with Movement Speed:
* UniqueOozebackBloom (mud flats boss)
* Rhoa
* Rhoa
* Rhoa

Quicksilver Flask with Adrenaline:
* UniqueTheFaun (the climb boss)
* Goatman
* Goatman
* Goatman

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Been a while since I followed racing but as of last time I looked, race reward stash tabs dont become available in temp leagues until 1 week into the league.

They still become available and the Pyre was so common, I have one waiting on my old account and I know a handful of people with them in tabs. Normally they sell for about 5-10ex, I am sure they will explode in price now.

Caliane

considering its harness the void, and atziris, and every other added chaos, it probably is.

Reworked my shield throw plan.
Reddit thread pointed out the element damage with attacknodes, are WEAPON elemental penetration, and do not work with shield throw.
So, swapped to the EO plan. a bit more life, regen, another jewel.

Potential scaling. dps as listed is with a 700AR shield added to ewars. and using ST as base. SST should have a higher attack speed, and damage effectivness. And, you can get WAAAAY higher then 700ar shields. Also, its a level 1 SST, without the level 20 innate phys scaling.

Point blank may be worth grabbing, for a very large single target dps increase.
Any number of uniques. Hyrris, qotf, etc.

Last edited:

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I honestly have no idea I know its GC they are using and the screenshots showed 6m shaper dps, 85% evasion, and 200ms. I am doing something completely different going Doomfletch, I normally dont touch bows and hoping the change makes it more interesting.

Do you FoH guys have a Discord? I am rolling duo tonight until maps and Id be down to group for maps. I can easily invite anyone to our guilds also, we love guests.