Path of Exile

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
IMO, starter builds should take you to 90, through yellow tier maps, and have gear slots filled under 5c with rare exceptions.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Never played PoE but keep hearing about the new Season dropping today. Is a new season a good time to start playing for the first time?

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Never played PoE but keep hearing about the new Season dropping today. Is a new season a good time to start playing for the first time?
Yes, but don't expect to get your character right the first time unless you closely follow a guide.

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
So I'm going to try and split my time between this and MHW which I'm still having a blast with (first world problem I know). So I never played a miner before (looking at GC), but clear speed doesn't seem that great. Anyone do a hybrid (gem swap) of Kinetic Blast mines for clearing and GC for bosses? That might be the best of both worlds for me. Is this crazy or even necessary?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Might give it a shot then! Is there clans or guilds or bonuses? Gonna be driving a few hours later today to get back home so will probably look up some long winded videos to get some info?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ya for sure man. Join foh’s discord as you will probably have questions and I’m guessing a lot of us will be on there today

• 1Like

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
8 gigs or whatever downloaded almost instantly, seems the servers are good for now get that DL going

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
79 people in queue ahead of me now. Steam download was pretty quick today compared to my normal download.

Borzak

And the guide you're following probably sucks, too.

LOL, gotta think positive.

175799c510e8e1497dc3a0fd4635b9b8a1d8c267ebbf9cef89fbd5d24151a864.jpg

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I have to work so I don't have to deal with queue nonsense! On the other hand, i'll be level 20 when people start doing red maps.

• 1Worf

Borzak

I have to work so I don't have to deal with queue nonsense! On the other hand, i'll be level 20 when people start doing red maps.

I'm #79 and I will be lvl 20 when people are killing shaper or such. I'm super slooooow. But I stop and look at all the stuff I looted, for no real reason.