Path of Exile

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Another nice reddit post that lists the leveling recipes from the bestiary based on the datamine and lists where the uniques are, in case you suck at unique names(and really who doesn't, most people don't even bother killing these fucks)
Mobs location for beastiary leveling recipes • r/pathofexile
Movespeed boots is from killing the Rhoa in Mud flats+a couple more rhoas, assuming you get enough nets it should be worth doing if you don't stumble upon movespeed boots. Can upgrade in act4 in Acqueducts with the big bird and more small birds as usual.
Making a list of useful recipes for leveling:

Flasks:

• Quicksilver of Adrenaline - The Faun unique goatman that guards Navali in The Climb (act 1) + 3 normal Goatman.
  • Chemist's Silver Flask ("% reduced charges used") - Tunnelworm - unique red devourer in act 7 Northern Forest + 2 rare Devourer.
  • Granite Flask of Staunching (anti-bleed) - Boulderback - unique bull in The Foothills (act 9) + 2 rare Bull.
Movement speed boots:

• Boots with movement speed - Oozeback Bloom unique Rhoa in Mud Flats (act 1) + 3 normal Rhoa. Probably "10% inc movement speed".
  • Rare boots with movement speed - The Hundred Foot Shadow unique bird boss in The Aqueduct (act 4) + 3 magic Vulture. Probably "20% inc movement speed".
Four-links:

• Str helmet - Steelchaw - one of two unique mobs in Daresso Dream act 4 + 2 magic Pitbull.
  • Dex gloves Eyepecker - the second unique mob in Daresso Dream act 4 (looks like a chick) + 3 magic Cockerel.
  • Int helmet - Brinecrack - unique mob that looks like crayfish in act 6 Caverns of Anger + 2 rare "Lurcher".
Attack speed items:

Might be worth it for shield charge or leap slam, but probably not because it's in act 2 Dread Thicket and ilvl will be low.

• Rare two-stone ring with attack speed - Nadia The Soothing - one of two unique apes in Dread Thicket (Act 2) + 3 magic Ape.
  • Rare gloves with attack speed - Aidan The Frenzied - one of two unique apes in Dread Thicket (Act 2) + 3 magic Ape.
Misc (act 6, if you're weak):

• Rare two stone ring with Fire resistance. Raihara - unique two-headed dog at the start of act 6 (The Coast) + 2 magic Karui Hound. Might be useful since act 6 has two bosses that deal solid fire damage.
  • Rare Leather Belt with Maximum Life. Hollowskull, the Willing Host - large unique monkey in act 6 Southern Forest + 3 magic Ape Chieftain. The belt should give around 110 life.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

12noon est download.
3pm est league start.

5:30-8:45 est actual league start with queue and servercrash/restarts from bugs.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
8gb download. Wish I hadn't tied it to steam.

Siphoning charge in the link above...

Don't they usually let you pre download on steam also? Isn't it possible to DL the files and put them into steam folder? If so where are they available at? Thx

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Damn going home at 1pm then to start the DL, Im getting antsy / anxiety already to play this wildness.

Caliane

Don't they usually let you pre download on steam also? Isn't it possible to DL the files and put them into steam folder? If so where are they available at? Thx
Forum - Announcements - The Bestiary League Launches Soon! - Path of Exile
The patch size for the update will be around 3GB.

You can find the torrent here. The download is approximately 8.8GB. This torrent only includes the GGPK file, so you'll need to copy it into your actual install folder once the patching server is up, no earlier than three hours before the Bestiary League launches. Please note that you can't use this GGPK file with the Steam client.

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
Hi! I am new to the game. I just got up to about level 35 at the end of last season. I am going to roll a necro this season as I like pet classes.

I am still sort of mystified with the crafting system. Could anyone recommend a link with crafting advice?

Delly

Trakanon Raider
No idea what I'm playing this league yet. I don't ever make my own builds but I can't even find anything that stands out at the moment. I thought a totem build might be interesting and I've never done a caster build yet. Probably gonna scour the POE forums shortly to see if anything catches my eye.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
No idea what I'm playing this league yet. I don't ever make my own builds but I can't even find anything that stands out at the moment. I thought a totem build might be interesting and I've never done a caster build yet. Probably gonna scour the POE forums shortly to see if anything catches my eye.

Some beginner builds. No idea if they are good or not. Guy updated them last night on the stream and added them to this spreadsheet.

Balormage's 3.2 Build Help Spreadsheet

• 1Like

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider

Reddit bot is still recording everything people are posting on Reddit, shows you the dps and basic skill / class. Good at least for overviews and you can download the build from there if you want.

overview for PoBPreviewBot

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Just a warning, some of those builds are bad. For shits and giggles, I looked up kinetic blast builds, the only one I found was sub 4k life.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The one I looked at was a lvl 70 beginner build. Someof them not even out to 80. Starter.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They're all softcore 160% inc life builds from what I've seen. Total garbage!

• 1Like

Caliane

or incomplete. like, when I post builds, I often leave alot of stuff blank, etc.
Im showing a passive build, not highlighting specific uniques required.
Or, Ill just grab random unallocated temporary rares. with no attack speed, etc on them.

pob has the new skillgems implimented now.