Path of Exile

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
4blue 2red. I said screw it and vaal'd it tonight, got lvl 15 purity of ice on it lol. I was just gonna try for 9 or 10 because that's what most of the 4blue ones seem to be at, or higher. It's 197/37/14 so not bad rolls, not amazing tho.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Anyone know of a way to force hotkey remapping when weapon switching? I have my clear skill in my main hand and single target in my chest. I need to weapon swap to change the shaper stat stick used by the clear skill to one used by the single target skill. It would be nice for the right mouse button to change to the appropriate skill as well.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I was literally in the freaking room doing my ascendency as it went down! And the 21/20 flameblast sale would've got me enough chaos for an exalt for my ring!

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
I really wish they'd address trading just a bit. It's like everytime I go to get a drink or use the bathroom boom tells to buy my stuff then none of them want it when I'm back.

I'd love if they did something like a vendor in my hideout that you could stock.

They could make a new master that has your public stash tabs on it and when someone buys somthing off of it it just has the currency stored on another tab on the vendor.

They got the searching down pat already. So whwhy not.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I really wish they'd address trading just a bit. It's like everytime I go to get a drink or use the bathroom boom tells to buy my stuff then none of them want it when I'm back.

I'd love if they did something like a vendor in my hideout that you could stock.

They could make a new master that has your public stash tabs on it and when someone buys somthing off of it it just has the currency stored on another tab on the vendor.

They got the searching down pat already. So whwhy not.
That's essentially condoning vendor bots because you can just leave the client running 24/7. Whether you agree with that kind of usage or not, it will have a severe impact on the economy, likely requiring a rebalancing of drop rates downward.

Trading is indeed annoying, I've certainly bitched about it in this very thread. But considering some of the alternatives(full blown AH like WoW or Diablo 3, fully SSF, or something else)...idk, maybe this is the least annoying option. To be fair, I liked Diablo 3's implementation of SSF, but that version of SSF does not have nearly the longevity of PoE. I'll take some trade annoyance for 2-3x league length.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
36/40'd this league. 5/10 overall. It'll be a decent addition to the core game like Prophecy was but standalone it is pretty boring. I'd really like to see a Legacy style league rehash for the next round rather than having GGG create a whole new system. Hell, I'd take a things that spawn more things league over Bestiary. I hope the skill rework is a bit more exciting and extensive because what they've shown so far isn't very impressive.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I'm on my third since the second one I dropped after I realized it's way too fiddly to play correctly and ele conversion scepters are going for ridiculous prices.

I might even make it to 90 on this skelemancer, but it's so squishy, even though the dps is like my GC miner last league.

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
Can't wait to see what other skills they revamp. That'll really be what I'm looking forward to the most. I know it likely wouldn't happen. But I'd love to see like 10+ skills all be the new hotness for endgame. Get a little diversity goin.

I also kinda wish that new summon phantasm on kill was just summon phantasm. The model for those guys just looks really nice.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Did another red elder today, t12 this time, shaper died on 3rd portal again (3rd/4th/3rd now). I think it's just not meant to be that I keep him alive. like 180-200k dps on reave buffed up but the stupid little mobs throw 1shot at him constantly before dying and it just adds up too much even though they die almost instantly.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
There's no reason not to gem swap for a fight like that. 3 gems and you do probably over 4x the dps. Portals will die in a few seconds.

Wait a minute, did you do red elder on your totem build using a clear skill too?