Path of Exile

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Inpulsa was already in high demand and the bulk of its price will be dictated by 6L. Arc will influence its price, but not that much. Berek's Grip and Shimmeron will likely be much more expensive though.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Dropping BV to 10 blades is a huge QoL increase, even if the total damage had remained the same. From what I remember of the math done when it was first announced it should do significantly more damage now too.

Blade Vortex
  • Now has 35% increased hit rate for each blade (up from 10%).
  • Now deals 35% more damage with hits and ailments for each blade (up from 30% for hits and 20% for ailments).
  • Now has 10% increased critical strike chance for each blade.
  • Now has a limit of 10 active spinning blades (down from 20).
I played BV in flashback and hated it because 20 stacks was annoying even with a lot of duration, but I'm pretty sure I would have loved this version of it. The bonus Vaal version of it seems strong too.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Received an email asking if I was ok giving up my name in path of exile because someone else wanted to use it.

This is scam, right?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Received an email asking if I was ok giving up my name in path of exile because someone else wanted to use it.

This is scam, right?
Sounds like one at least, it's possible it is not and is just support trying to accomodate another player. If you don't care you can tell them to do it, they'll either do it if it's real, or ask you for more information about your account if it's a scam. If you don't want to change your name the whole thing is moot anyway.

Instead of replying to them directly, you could also contact support yourself and ask them if that's a real thing.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
BV or any skill that's physical based is going to always be really strong while Shaper sceptres / daggers exist. It really isnt hard to craft a 2 property one early on which is enough to easily break 1 million dps on a 5l.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Jokes on you, I'm just staring at the middle distance in a half darkened apartment with nothing to play because this league will consume the next couple weeks while fending off the existential dread that wants me to embrace the sweet release of death.

Also new flask:
DefSR3gVQAEb-tV.jpg

Last edited:

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Interesting flask. Won't be as smooth as old vaal spark/vaal fireball gameplay, but should let you emulate it to an extent at the cost of a flask slot and some flask management, and you still have the base skill for free rolled in for when you fuck up. With the non nerfed vaal souls in "merciless" though I wonder if that flask won't cause server load issues cause of spamming vaal skills a lot more. Many skills have roughly the same base cost but used to cost twice as much in maps, so you should in theory be able to fire vaal skills twice more often without the cooldown restrictions(possibly more because you also gain faster charges when hitting rare mobs compared to before).

Kinda sucks it doesn't have any effect additional effect on non damage vaal skills(auras and such) and on vaal skeleton though.

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
I want one of those flasks. Man I am gonna play a lot of builds this season. H Y P E I S A T M A X.

Mr Wizardhawk, the "let uber lab decide our next build" deal we made is actually gonna be pretty dope!

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I dunno if i'm going to play this league, having fun with Black Desert again at the moment although i've just been grinding on Olvia servers to catch up some so I guess maybe I could just play this for a month and then go back to BDO again. Dunno, will think about it over the next couple days.

Disappearing from BDO for another 30 days to get another 30days on Olvia to actually get decent gear might not be such a bad deal before I hit the main servers again.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Jokes on you, I'm just staring at the middle distance in a half darkened apartment with nothing to play because this league will consume the next couple weeks while fending off the existential dread that wants me to embrace the sweet release of death.

Also new flask:
View attachment 167337

nice 20ex+ flask
I want one of those flasks. Man I am gonna play a lot of builds this season. H Y P E I S A T M A X.

Mr Wizardhawk, the "let uber lab decide our next build" deal we made is actually gonna be pretty dope!

Btw this right here is why they make you level.

Caliane

trap, mine?

Also wondering how these trap changes would effect Ranged attacks. Blast rain cluster trap for example.

Last edited: