Mana Leech: 1%
Mana Regen: 59%

----------------------------------------------------------------

Random Stuff
Bow/Elemental/Melee/Minion Skill Levels: +2
All Skills: +1
Movement Speed: 30

IIQ: 35
(19 max as a prefix, 16 max as a suffix)

IIR: 56
(30 as a prefix, 26 as a suffix)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Defenses

+Armor: 400
%Armor: 120% on armor, 22% on accessory

+Evasion: 322 on armor, 120 on accessory
%Evasion: 100% on armor, 19% on accessory

+Energy Shield: 148 on armor, 43 on accessory
%Energy Shield: 170% on armor, 19% on accessory
Energy Shield Delay: -11%
Energy Shield Regen Rate: 59%

%Hybrid Armor: 100% (only found on hybrid armor)

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
You're an asshole. Can't tell you how many orb of chance I've used on Onyx trying to get one.
tongue.png
image.php?u=1306&dateline=1354948506.gif

If it makes you feel better I'm probably going to offload it when I get higher up in the levels. I'm too new to even understand why it's so valuable. Are there any builds that really need the extra stats? It seems like builds have way too much of their primary stat and the other two can be boosted by random +30 nodes in your tree.

So yeah, when the time comes I'd rather give it to you for a fair price than deal with deal with trading it. I'm really not having good luck exchanging all my currency for shit-I-need since everyone seems to be high level and getting an alch for a 4L item or whatever isn't worth people's time.

tongue.png

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
You just let me know when you're ready to do the trade and I'll be happy to give you a 4L for astramentis!

Thanks venjik for that list. It's hard for me to figure out when a rare I get will sell well or not. I've probably vendored countless rares worth atleast an alch, a few probably worth a chaos or more, and I bet an exalt quality rare without knowing it. It's just such a pain to move items sometimes. I've hard a portal gem for sale for quite sometime - supposedly worth 3gcp - but I can't unload it for even 2.5

Caliane

If it makes you feel better I'm probably going to offload it when I get higher up in the levels. I'm too new to even understand why it's so valuable. Are there any builds that really need the extra stats? It seems like builds have way too much of their primary stat and the other two can be boosted by random +30 nodes in your tree.

So yeah, when the time comes I'd rather give it to you for a fair price than deal with deal with trading it. I'm really not having good luck exchanging all my currency for shit-I-need since everyone seems to be high level and getting an alch for a 4L item or whatever isn't worth people's time.
Stats are pretty important yeah.

Str is going to give hp and melee damage. and possibly ranged if you have that traited.
That hp bonus alone is /worth it.
the mana and mana shield aint bad either.

Passives in stats kindof suck. if it lets you avoid stat passives its totally worth it as well.
Or if it lets you use higher teir gear of side venues. Like a witch has easy access to int. Now, if they go to str side, they can get str, or dex side, dex. but getting both dex and str in addition to int is now quite a few passive points. and not having enough dex or str may limit how high you can skill up gems.

the value of an item like that is very much altered by what stat role you got. +120all attributes being the best of course.

Blessed Orb will reroll the 10-20 stat on it.
Divine Orb will reroll the 80-100 stat on it.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
The main point of Astramentis is using dex only supports without a single point invested into dex. Generally saves you 2 nodes at least(+30dex nodes), and having to get dex on another piece or something. Dex supports tend to be the strongest, stuff like chain, lmp, gmp, faster attacks etc. Also useful for int to a lesser extent, for stuff like Enfeeble and Elemental Weakness. Basically it saves you skill points, however in some cases a very very well rolled onyx is going to be better and you can supplement it with other items with stats that make Astramentis obsolete, but this is a lategame thing.

It's also excellent for leveling these builds, like caster marauders and shit.

Astramentis isn't worth THAT much though. It's worth a good amount and is one of the most expensive "low level" unique if not the most, but it's still fairly far from a Shavronne's bindings, Kaom's Heart and probably some of the newer stuff.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
So I've been running the HP super tanky Explosive Arrow +Quill Rain build and it has been a blast but I finally died to elemental reflect and decided I wanted to try something else. Plus the singe target/boss damage sucks.

While looking for new build ideas I came across the dual totem incinerate build which is typically CI + witch starting point based but I realized I could switch out resolute technique and blood magic for ancestral bond (dual totem) and essentially I would have an instantly viable dual totem incinerate build based on High HP, resists and fire stacking.

So far I am just leveling up my incinerate but I'm in merciless and not dying so far so good. My mana is low as shit but I am working my way up to the fire nodes in the witch area where there are lots of INT nodes around to use. In the meantime I use bloodmagic gem + flammability. Thinking I might throw in tanking zombies since this build uses so few skills (totem incinerate, bear trap for single target, flammability curse, clarity)

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fire build and flammability? You should definitely ditch bear trap for fire trap, even on single target. If you can get the +1 spectre node and the unique boots, 3 flame sentinels following you around will put everything else you do for dps to absolute shame too (my ice totems are strictly for crowd control). People tend to use skeletons over zombies for totem builds because you can throw 8 skeletons out in front of you as a wall, rather than zombies which lag behind you and are useless when you need a distraction and there's no corpses around.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Excellent idea and obvious to thanks Vorph. Also just realized that I am 2 points away from Minion instability which makes my zombies explode for fire damage when on low life and a 3 way node to add +1 zombie and some minion health...

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Dream fragments just dropped for me. Pretty good since my only death when soloing was due to being frozen-locked!

I also grouped for the first time, it's so effective but what a clusterfuck with 4+ people. Spell effects everywhere and any high mob density items cover your screen in loot. Meanwhile all the strangers run from one good drop to the next.

Troll_sl

shitlord
That's why I always carry a flask with Dispel Frozen/Chilled. If I find an area with ice mobs, I put it on the belt, just in case.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Excellent idea and obvious to thanks Vorph. Also just realized that I am 2 points away from Minion instability which makes my zombies explode for fire damage when on low life and a 3 way node to add +1 zombie and some minion health...
I wouldn't put too much emphasis on minion nodes, you kinda want to get them all and do a summoner centric build or not bother and just use appropriate supports. A single node won't make much of a difference, other than maybe the Lord of the Dead 1pt which is a great boost. Minion Instability will also not be that good if you're not relying on summons to do dmg, it makes your zombies self explode as soon as they reach <33% life but since you won't have insane hp on them nor an insane amount of zombie, the dmg won't be very good(also to note, your own fire dmg% has no effect on MI) so it makes them less tanky for not a big dmg boost which is a bad tradeoff if you're using them defensively. The spectre node however is very good since spectres are pretty good if you bother getting the right ones, it is a bit far unless you get static blows(which you don't in a fire build) or if you plan on getting perma curse/dual curse, which you might want to it's pretty nice for totems.

Really for diversion and stuff, just having a raise zombie+minion life is enough, then skeletotem or decoy, and for spectres something like spectres+gmp or spectre+lmp. Add minion life or dmg if you want, rest tends to be fairly useless unless you always raise the same type of mobs so you know if you want faster attacks or faster casting.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
So how do you guys usually find specific items to trade for? Do you spam in $, wait for it to be spammed in $, use the official forum, use another forum or use some other system likehttp://poexplorer.com/shops?

Also should this be a real website?http://www.poegems.info/someone said it had gem pricing on it. I'm looking to get a high quality freezing pulse but I don't know what it's worth (With say, 10-15% quality or so) nor how to find a seller easily.

Budos

Golden Knight of the Realm
So how do you guys usually find specific items to trade for? Do you spam in $, wait for it to be spammed in $, use the official forum, use another forum or use some other system likehttp://poexplorer.com/shops?

Also should this be a real website?http://www.poegems.info/someone said it had gem pricing on it. I'm looking to get a high quality freezing pulse but I don't know what it's worth (With say, 10-15% quality or so) nor how to find a seller easily.
All of the above.

For default pricing I really have no idea though.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

Yeah, I struggle with pricing in this game. I've only bought one item so far, and probably got ripped off I duno. I've tried selling stuff and ask for price checks, but I never can sell anything asking for the prices people tell me to try, I usually try for less than what people tell me too. Orb exchange is easy enough but items is a pita imo. I'd love an Auction house (no real money shit though). What level are you Tuco? I've got a wide range of classes/levels, I like playing with others but don't know many other than my dad. Hit me up in PMs if you want to friend list/group up.

Pasteton, what level are you and Krassus? I should be in the 60s soon with my LA ranger and would like to do map runs with people I know once I'm appropriate level.. BTW, I used to play EQ on sol ro with you guys...and later in Vanguard ^^

I got an EK shadow in to the 60s but it really seemed to degrade once I hit Merci, and I got really tired of getting one shotted against phys reflects. If I ever farm some decent gear I may revisit the shadow but right now I'm shelfing it.

Ryanz

<Banned>
I've yet to purchase something from another player cus I just have no clue what anything is worth and don't know where to start my bid at. I've also stored a shit ton of items thinking that I was going to sell them eventually...but keep putting it off for the same reason I don't purchase anything lol.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider

Tuco I have a 15 qua fp gem I don't really use just msg me in game for it, just dont sell it and give back when you're done or playing another build. Add /kazoraa in game.

Hateyou I'm almost 78 krassus is around that as well but not sure if he still plays, haven't seen him on in weeks.

Venijk

Bronze Knight of the Realm
2 Tips for people who are just getting into the game.

1. If you find an item with 6 sockets vendor it for 7 jeweler orbs.

2. Once you start farming level 60+ areas: keep an eye out for rare rings/amulets/belts that have a shitty base and do not identify them. Also keep an eye out for ilvl60+ armor/weapons with a shitty base that have %quality on them, especially over 10%; again do not identify them.

A full set of ilvl60-75 rares vendors for 1 chaos. A fell set all with 20% quality is 2 chaos. A full set with 20% quality that is un-ID'ed is 3 chaos. You can use your armorer/weapon orbs to enhance an item without identifying it.

What I do is keep two stash tabs, 1 with identified rares that have >10% quality (stuff that was worth IDing but turned out to be junk), and one with the unidentified stuff. The rings/amulets/belst are typically the lacking ingredients, so you pretty much never want to vendor them.

If there is a single rare under ilvl60 the recipe will give you chance orbs instead of chaos orbs. On the other hand, if it's a set of stuff ilvl75+ the recipe gives regal orbs.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Thanks for the tips. Pasteton I'll def take you up on that offer, and I promise not to sell it. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you.