Path of Exile

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Drops been kind of thin the last few days.

Red Elder Guardian 45map, same pack today. More packs like these please. Hall of Grandmasters dropped off next pack as well. Stretches of nothing, then decent loot. Rinse and repeat.

The Wolven King's Bite card - 120c
Yoke of suffering -45c

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I am about 30 maps from completing my atlas but map buying is AIDS.

I was also doing a decent job of sustaining tier 13 for exp grinding until yesterday when I had a freaking 6 run map drought. Even a temple with a level 1 cart room yielded no additional 13s or even 12s. Feels bad.

Borzak

I guess it depends on the time you play, Early morning US time I've had really good luck buying maps and/or buying maps 10 at a time. At night time US time not so much.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Today must be my incrediably lucky day. Got Exalt drop on shaper map after the div card drop on the guardian. Now prepare for looong stretch of nothing heh.

Oddly enough was going to use elementalist triple herald BV for mostly faster clear speed. It really slows down fights to be able to move around while BV keeps going and not have to worry with it. Three of 4 guardians down no deaths (no map for 4th yet) and no intention of doing shaper, so worked out pretty good on the "bosses" I do.

Last edited:

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I am about 30 maps from completing my atlas but map buying is AIDS.

I was also doing a decent job of sustaining tier 13 for exp grinding until yesterday when I had a freaking 6 run map drought. Even a temple with a level 1 cart room yielded no additional 13s or even 12s. Feels bad.

I can throw you whatever you need @Locked_Up tonight

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm currently putting the finishing touches on arc/fire trap sabo. They, uh, might have buffed traps too much. I know trappers don't have the best defenses but it's easily been the least deaths so far. Clear speed really is pretty good too once you get used to the toss and move on(before the pack dies).

Playing an arc trapper myself, it's pretty ridiculous. I've melted bosses up to t12 so far, and still tons of room to grow for damage, no deaths: View Profile - Path of Exile - JamesVZ

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Super cheap comparatively, that wand was 10c, upgrading to dagger is the goal but I'm short on cash until something sells. I haven't even looked at Fire Trap, I'm very happy with Lightning Spire Trap, Vaal Arc, and a Diamond flask. Temple boss melted at level 79, as did the Torture Chamber boss.

Borzak

Up to 8ex now. I guess I should invest in a 6l chest. There was a 6l inpulsa last week that was 300c and I dicked around it sold before I made my mind up. Should have grabbed it.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Up to 8ex now. I guess I should invest in a 6l chest. There was a 6l inpulsa last week that was 300c and I dicked around it sold before I made my mind up. Should have grabbed it.
I just bought a 6L Inpulsa for 7 EX with pretty good rolls on it. You can just get into one for like 5 EX if you just want one.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I spent about 8ex total on two absolutely beautiful weapons for my jugg. <3 6 for main hand, 2 for the offhand.

1531259714416.png

Then I got an absolute steal for 3ex for this (It is 6 linked)

1531259892902.png

Chris

Potato del Grande
Any tips on farming maps?

I can safely and quickly clear red maps but I'm not getting that many dropping, I keep dropping back to doing T9 yellow maps.

Should I just buy them or something?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Super cheap comparatively, that wand was 10c, upgrading to dagger is the goal but I'm short on cash until something sells. I haven't even looked at Fire Trap, I'm very happy with Lightning Spire Trap, Vaal Arc, and a Diamond flask. Temple boss melted at level 79, as did the Torture Chamber boss.
I'm not sold on Lightning Spire trap. On bosses that move around and/or are skinny, I have no idea how to quantify the real dps of the skill.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Any tips on farming maps?

I can safely and quickly clear red maps but I'm not getting that many dropping, I keep dropping back to doing T9 yellow maps.

Should I just buy them or something?

It's a real pita. I have a ton of T11, and lots of T12, but few T13, and very very few T14/T15, and 1 T16.

Basically, I'd suggest T14+ to 20% quality, and try to roll nice, and burn some fragment pieces if you really want to maximize quant.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm not sold on Lightning Spire trap. On bosses that move around and/or are skinny, I have no idea how to quantify the real dps of the skill.

I can't imagine ever having damage problems on anything but Shaper-esque stuff, and for Shaper-esque stuff I'd imagine Lightning Spire trap is as baller as it is elsewhere, but *shrug*. I haven't had any problems with it so far, it's fun and deals a shitload of damage on a 4L.