Path of Exile

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Guess I have enough leech. Accidently did a tier 14 map with no life or mana regen. Took a minute to figure out what the issues was lol. Switched out mana flask and no issue. I normally start over on those but I guess I can just do them and save a scour.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Poorjoys Asylum is still some if not the best XP in the game currently when youre leveling to 100. There is also a div card called Chaotic Disposition that drops there, you can fund your own rotation with some people if you just save those for buying more maps.

Highest screenshot of XPH i have seen to date was Poorjoys on a quill rain ele hit. They smoked the XPH i was able to do on 4 sextant elder underground seas.

The top ones for sale are all priced in chisels. I sold the ones I got for chaos. Leveling past where I am now not likely so might as well.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
RIP my 6L Loreweave to the corruption chamber. Time to 6L some of these Impulsa's in my stash and blow those up too.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
So, I know things like leech and "your attacks" don't work with traps. What about "on Hit"? Rings look pretty boring for trappers, trying to see if a shaper or elder ring would be an improvement.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What about "on Hit"? Rings look pretty boring for trappers, trying to see if a shaper or elder ring would be an improvement.

On hit modifies your character, and traps take stats from your character. So if it would apply to you, it applies to your traps. My gloves have curse with level 12 Enfeeble on hit, and my traps proc it.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
On hit modifies your character, and traps take stats from your character. So if it would apply to you, it applies to your traps. My gloves have curse with level 12 Enfeeble on hit, and my traps proc it.
Interesting. I'm considering getting an elder ring with warlord's mark on hit so I can have endurance charges while mapping. Not sure if that's worth overwriting my CWDT enfeeble though.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You wouldn't get the Endurance Charges or Leech from Warlord's Mark if your trap does the damage and makes the kill. Only way I know of to get Endurance Charges as a trapper is the Slavedriver's Hand. EDIT: (besides Enduring Cry of course)

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Tri-herald BV Elementalist
Arc Totems or Traps
Poet's Pen with Barrage/Arc/Lightning Warp, but I can only recommend such a build in good conscience if a name like "ChrisKluweIsAGiganticFaggot" is available.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The arc poets pen is the most fun you can have in this game imo.
Agreed. I'm not a fan of it for bossing, but I suck at bossing, so...don't take my opinion for that part.

I'm currently putting the finishing touches on arc/fire trap sabo. They, uh, might have buffed traps too much. I know trappers don't have the best defenses but it's easily been the least deaths so far. Clear speed really is pretty good too once you get used to the toss and move on(before the pack dies).

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Sabo has pretty decent defense, the blind node is nice and the regen node is basically your leech heh.