Path of Exile

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
I just finished gearing the LL version. Currently, I am trying it with a Shavs and I'll try the Saintly version later. I was able to work in a romira's for power charges and I can use a wise oak but I have to run purity of elements instead of lightning--easily duplicated with romira and foible all elemental resist corrupt--but it did cost about 40% mana regen rate.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Dumb question #3,235. I got a new buff icon over my head all of the sudden. It's a lady and she spins around. Any idea what that is? It only happens in combat apparently and I've got too many buff deals across the top to figure out what it is since it only last a few seconds. Any ideas? The only thing I changed today was a shaper's mark ring, and I've had it on before and never noticed this.

buff.png

Borzak

Sulphur flask of warding I found out. Same flask I've used most of the league, not sure why it started showing up today. Never seen it before. Odd.

Really odd. Didn't change any settings today and now I notice all my flask have something similar when activated. I've never had my flask do any of that, they put the buff icon along the top with all the other buffs but not the stuff on top of your head or revolves around. LOL.

Last edited:

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Sin and Innocence items are on sale this weekend if anyone wanted to finish up some partial sets back when it was a mystery box.

Why does the templar constantly look up? The combined set REALLY makes this obvious.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
I've ran a few U. elders with the LL poets and both versions have their merits. Uber elder deaths were also lag related--well other than 1 derp death. I had not optimized the life version when I ran U. elder--2 passives vs Alira, several upgrades, no combustion linked to frenzy.

LL: Higher dps, no one-shots, may have a higher ceiling. Pastebin

Life: Can do t14+ maps in MF(~100iiq with flask). Perm IC is nice. Faster ramp up. Pastebin

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Was about to start a post for some help from all of y'all and I will shortly, but damn; That first part of Act 6 is rough with the enemy's that will pretty much one shot you if you stand still for more than 1 pica second. I am going to link my account a tad later, cause I really do need some help.

View Profile - Path of Exile - MrHolland420

Toon is Lonoans,

Last edited:

Borzak

Make sure to have at least some resist in each category. Act 6 it really starts to ramp up. Life and resist.

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
I defiantly noticed I need resistance for sure. ¿ I didn't see anything passive that help with resist, so is it pretty much item based?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
While leveling: weapons for dps, boots for movement speed, every other slot for resists and then life. Every other affix does NOT matter if they interfere with those priorities.

Borzak

I defiantly noticed I need resistance for sure. ¿ I didn't see anything passive that help with resist, so is it pretty much item based?

You get a penalty to resist at the end of act 5, another one at the end of act 10. Not only is act 6 is a jump in difficult you get a penalty going into it. You lose 30 to resist at end of act 5. Another 30 at the end of act 10.

Resistance

Borzak

My stash is the best troll :)

I have a chest over my stash and if I stand at the spot to open it nobody else can. Guy had a total meltdown trying to get some chaos out to be some stuff. I didn't screenshot it but I should have. From straight meltdown to "stop hacking". Lol. Once I moved he could get in. LOL. If nothing else you would think go back to your own hideout and come back or just ask.

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
I mixed up a prefix/suffix, I thought the first had 3 suffix when I slammed and screwed my even resists. But the crafting gods were nice to me right after. If only it was a crystal belt base.
1532901322334.png

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
just killed shaper for the first time. was a deathless first attempt and other than eating a couple slams was a joke. proof that given the right build even the worst aging reflexes dont matter lol.

my gc mine build is stupidly OP but im still surei'll get wrecked by uber elder. Is there anyone here that can kill uber elder easily? I'd liketo give him a few tries but dont want to waste a fragment set, so would need someone that can kill it in 2'ish portals. I never see anyone online anymore.
Still need to 'lure him to center of the atlas' first tho, not sure how to do that since ive never had him spawn on guardians before.

yes i know im like 6 months behind but ive spent most of my time so far farmingshaped maps and never doing end game, mostly because i always hit a brickwall trying to clear guardians easily, until this build

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Had a guy try to offer me 2c instead of 2ex for something, and then he called me a bot.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Oh, shameless plug for celestial herald MTX. God damn is it impressive. But also obscuring as fuck. That shit is going to get me killed.

Been ruminating on MF characters and such. I still despise the stat, but I've been wondering if those elementalist builds that rely on HoI and Inpulsa's are better for MFing than they are for bossing. Like, I know a decked out KB character can farm T16's if you pick the right map...I'm wondering if elementalist can do any map with a three dragons equipped.