Path of Exile

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
From the posted stats from GGG today.

• 23.8% of players have completed 12 challenges and earned the Incursion Bandana.
  • 6.9% of players have completed 24 challenges and earned the Incursion Cloak.
  • 2% of players have completed 36 challenges and earned the Incursion Portal.
Forum - Announcements - Incursion Unique Item and Challenge Statistics - Path of Exile

#1 unique in a lot of slots is a MF item.
StatStick.png

Dagger.png

Last edited:

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
How do you eat a couple slams and go deathless?

not sure but i probably had fortify and taste of hate up, and i do have 10k es. im honeslt ynot sure what hit me but itlooked like i was in the slam animation and my es dropped super low for a sec

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
not sure but i probably had fortify and taste of hate up, and i do have 10k es. im honeslt ynot sure what hit me but itlooked like i was in the slam animation and my es dropped super low for a sec
When he disappears into a dark purple door, he's going to slam you in ~1s. I didn't think miners had that much ES, so I guess you could take a slam and live.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
It was a Discipline Watcher's Eye.

As for your second question, would I know if I was?
I'm not aware of a Discipline Watcher's Eye that would cost that much unless paired with another desirable mod. I'm assuming the best Discipline mod is ES recovery rate. I'll admit I don't know which builds want which Watcher's Eyes that well.

Sounds like something a bot would say.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Isn't the hype train for next league supposed to be going on this week? Where is the train? I'm not hype.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm not aware of a Discipline Watcher's Eye that would cost that much unless paired with another desirable mod. I'm assuming the best Discipline mod is ES recovery rate. I'll admit I don't know which builds want which Watcher's Eyes that well.

Sounds like something a bot would say.

The %mana to ES Watcher's eye is minimum 5-8ex I think. I bought mine with an Anger penetration on it for like 13. I think if you hit a double Discipline that's 15-20 and a triple is 50+

Xevy

Log Wizard
The "30-40 energy shield on hit" while Disc eye is very good for the large amount of CI builds now.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Isn't the hype train for next league supposed to be going on this week? Where is the train? I'm not hype.
They're doing the press tour this week, so all of the info is under NDA for now. They could have had teasers maybe but seems not. I guess on friday or so the NDA will be lifted and every online publications will have their articles about the new league showing some new stuff. Timing is a bit weird though since it'll be at the same time as the flashback start but eh.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
I’ve owned both those. There’s es gained on hit while effected by disc was about 80c (back when ex was 140c).
The % of mana gained as max es while effected by clarity (it’s not disc) was like 5ex (one I currently use)
Both of mine had useless other stats ( wel my current one has added damage while hatred is up which is good for me but generally not valuable as most people want crit chance hatred )

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Apparently they had a maphack ban, saw it on reddit. Guess it showed the map totally revealed. Good timing.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Apparently they had a maphack ban, saw it on reddit. Guess it showed the map totally revealed. Good timing.
There was a ban at the start of the league too for popular hacks, including map hacks but also other QoL shit. Autosorting, autopicking up shit, this kind of stuff. Doesn't mean that much though, there's probably a bunch of other programs still working.

Xevy

Log Wizard
There was a ban at the start of the league too for popular hacks, including map hacks but also other QoL shit. Autosorting, autopicking up shit, this kind of stuff. Doesn't mean that much though, there's probably a bunch of other programs still working.

I think they should do temp bans over that kind of stuff. I think bot farming and shit is way worse. I haven't used Maphack since D2 when I was like 13 and I got banned for it once b/c it also showed the mobs on map. That definitely seems banworthy. But most of these maps are 5 different layouts anyways that the good players memorized.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I think they should do temp bans over that kind of stuff. I think bot farming and shit is way worse. I haven't used Maphack since D2 when I was like 13 and I got banned for it once b/c it also showed the mobs on map. That definitely seems banworthy. But most of these maps are 5 different layouts anyways that the good players memorized.
Meh, easier to just ban everything. Some might be temp bans I don't really know I'm just going off what I see on reddit too, I haven't bothered checking the hacks for PoE, seems pretty pointless. They ban bots too, last banwave there were a bunch of bot bans too, remember when the exalts dropped overnight, that was right after the banwave but bots just remake accounts and shit, don't care if they get banned.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Jesus the Abysses in the incursion race have apparently been possessed by Forest Gump, some of them haul ass half way across the map now.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Jesus the Abysses in the incursion race have apparently been possessed by Forest Gump, some of them haul ass half way across the map now.
Ever since they "fixed" abysses not spawning in all maps during incursion, they've been pretty weird, they'll go all the way around shit and end up right next to where they started after running around half the map, or they literally just end on the same screen, and the "normal" abysses aren't so common it's weird. Not sure what they fucked up with them. At least they work now, before you'd pay Zana mod for them and you wouldn't even get one abyss in the map.