Path of Exile

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Funny thing is ele hit might still be good. 50% nerf sounds like a lot but the damage was so overkill it might not really matter. You'll kill uber elder in 3 minutes instead of 2.

Going necro summoner I guess, that node that makes minion attack speed also apply to you might give a nice shield charge speed.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Static Strike rework is hard to parse. Has potential? A skill that does more damage while moving but requires you to stand still to use it.

Nothing about Caustic Arrow's projectile and area damage in the notes. Does that mean it does 100% damage at all levels?

Being able to trigger orb of storms is nice. But there has to be a (good?)reason this wasn't triggerable before.

Multiple Traps and Cluster Traps seems way too close to each other now. Merge em.

Level 4: Alternate of Same Tier (Costs 1 Chaos Orb): Requires a Rare map. Opens a random Rare map of the same tier, excluding the map you placed in the device. Nice for filling out yellow tiers. Wonder if it will work on corrupted reds.

Caliane

Static Strike rework is hard to parse. Has potential? A skill that does more damage while moving but requires you to stand still to use it.
s.
its an autobomber skill. you attack, charge up a bunch of lazer. then run around while it KEEPS shooting lasers.

The current version is attack, charge up shitty melee aoe. and use ancestral call to run off and deal aoe damage.
Laser version should be vastly superior.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
The map changes seem really good for SSF/casual play. Can pay Zana a chaos to roll a random other map of the same tier? That's really cool stuff hope it stays. Zana rewarding maps during all her missions + rewarding maps for the early quests, also really nice stuff.

Summoner changes are pretty light but seem good. I'm not 100% sold on the accuracy nodes though, I feel they should be flat accuracy+accuracy %, minion accuracy is really trash so getting 40% more isn't going to make them not miss. I guess if you get both, or one + the new abyss gloves with 1000accuracy it'd be fine.

I want to do Dom blow templar guardian, but at the same time I'm really tempted just doing a normal necro summoner and working the new shit in to see how strong it is.

Need Path of building updated so I can start playing around with shit to figure it out. I still don't even know what the old Guardian nodes are because the class was so uninteresting.

Caliane

Quad herald elementalist only got buffed, from all those phys damage, and general damage node changes for Templar. thats my plan for sure. not going to play with the cool new skills yet. (side from physical herald)

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, think I'm going Caustic Arrow Pathfinder. I've wanted to try a poison build for a while but they always killed slower than I'd like. Hoping this is different. Skill just looks fun too, it's like Vaal Burning Arrow essentially. Just want to do about sustain...

Oh, and all my herald MTX better work on the new ones! Slap on a Celestial MTX and get a sexually confused agony crawler.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I doubt the herald MTX work with the new ones, that'd be a fuckton of MTX to mod for a single patch. I could see them fixing them later or just keeping them different.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
  • Level 6, requires 5 Memory Fragments found: Shaped Tier 1-5 (Costs 2 Chaos Orbs): Requires a Rare map. Opens a version of your map at 5 tiers higher, randomly rolled as a Rare.

• Level 7, requires 10 Memory Fragments found: Shaped Tier 1-10 (Costs 6 Chaos Orbs): Requires a Rare map. Opens a version of your map at 5 tiers higher, randomly rolled as a Rare, with a chance to be Corrupted.

• Level 8, requires an Elder Orb to have been obtained: Elder Tier 1-15 (Costs 15 Chaos Orbs): Requires a Rare map. Opens a version of your map at Tier 16, randomly rolled as a Rare, with a chance to be Corrupted.
so say u put in a tier 5 map that has elder on it - will the t10 version also then have elderon it?

Juvarisx

Florida
So they dumpster Shimmeron but don't touch Inpulsa, Poet's Pen or Arc. Okay then.

Also these block changes but not addressing Stat Sticks is really lame

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Funny thing is ele hit might still be good. 50% nerf sounds like a lot but the damage was so overkill it might not really matter. You'll kill uber elder in 3 minutes instead of 2.

Going necro summoner I guess, that node that makes minion attack speed also apply to you might give a nice shield charge speed.

The nerf to Ele Hit isnt really 50%, its on the conversion only so its much less more like 30%. People were getting 6m shaper DPS with Chin Sol's, in our guild with Elder Bows where they getting upwards of 12m shaper DPS. The skill for sure is still ok, I think im actually going to play it to start.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Mathil doing a stream now (8am Central Time) going over the patch notes. When he does math in his head about notes he looks like he's flashing gang signs with his hand. Not even sure he realises he's counting/doing math with his fingers.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
The nerf to Ele Hit isnt really 50%, its on the conversion only so its much less more like 30%. People were getting 6m shaper DPS with Chin Sol's, in our guild with Elder Bows where they getting upwards of 12m shaper DPS. The skill for sure is still ok, I think im actually going to play it to start.

ahh yeah, I suck at math. For sure still fine though, may play it myself since the gear might be cheaper.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
ahh yeah, I suck at math. For sure still fine though, may play it myself since the gear might be cheaper.

Dude im praying the gems are cheap, the PITA for me planning last night was figuring out whether to go all the way to Avatar of Fire on the left side of the tree while leveling or just level without the conversion and head up the right side of the tree and save for Xoph's. The way I play is rushing a Headhunter by day 3-5 so going for a Xoph's which is going to be 10ex plus would put a serious damper in my normal gearing path. Gonna focus my autism tonight with players much smarter than me and come up with a leveling build for Champion Ele Hit.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
After being spoiled by permanent fortify I can never feel right playing the other ascendancies on HC.