Path of Exile

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Have 2 mirrors on standard and a shit ton of pre-nerf or alt / art shit worth a ton. If someone wants to sell this shit to help fund the card im in. For sure 2 mirrors should be a couple hundred.

1535249041723.png

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I don't know about skills and no patch notes yet, but so far the equipment they've shown has a real minion lean to it.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I can't quite figure out Bex. As in, she speaks English well, but she sounds like GLaDOS, which makes me think English is not her native language. If that's the case, wtf is her accent?

Anyway, any one ever had luck getting refunds from GGG? I'm still butt hurt that the non supporter weapon effect MTX only work on one weapon. Yes, those mtx say "A weapon" while the supporter pack mtx say nothing. So, if you're like 99% of playerbase and buy mostly supporter packs and loot boxes, you're going to assume weapon effects work that way by default. Because jesus christ, even on sale, $41 just to cover a dual wield setup is fucking stupid.

Oh, they were going to issue me a refund but can't because I got a free loot box with it that I didn't even care about. This isn't mentioned anywhere.

I even tried offering them MORE fucking money: give me a good discount and I'll just buy another celestial weapon effect mtx. No dice, it will be unfair to other players in a similar situation. That last response is what really angered me. You can't help me because it means you'd have to help the other people implicitly and explicitly duped?

I know, I'm making a mountain out of a molehill. But I feel like their MTX system is still kinda wild west and it's better for a company whose game I truly love learns from a mistake like this instead of getting their shit pushed in later(hi2u loot boxes).

Caliane

I can't quite figure out Bex. As in, she speaks English well, but she sounds like GLaDOS, which makes me think English is not her native language. If that's the case, wtf is her accent?

Anyway, any one ever had luck getting refunds from GGG? I'm still butt hurt that the non supporter weapon effect MTX only work on one weapon. Yes, those mtx say "A weapon" while the supporter pack mtx say nothing. So, if you're like 99% of playerbase and buy mostly supporter packs and loot boxes, you're going to assume weapon effects work that way by default. Because jesus christ, even on sale, $41 just to cover a dual wield setup is fucking stupid.

Oh, they were going to issue me a refund but can't because I got a free loot box with it that I didn't even care about. This isn't mentioned anywhere.

I even tried offering them MORE fucking money: give me a good discount and I'll just buy another celestial weapon effect mtx. No dice, it will be unfair to other players in a similar situation. That last response is what really angered me. You can't help me because it means you'd have to help the other people implicitly and explicitly duped?

I know, I'm making a mountain out of a molehill. But I feel like their MTX system is still kinda wild west and it's better for a company whose game I truly love learns from a mistake like this instead of getting their shit pushed in later(hi2u loot boxes).
Kiwi.

New Zealand swaps vowels around for some reason.
just google "new zealand accents"

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I would contact support, I believe I remember reddit posts about getting refunds for stuff that didn't look as good as they showed on the video on their characters(clipping issues and such depending on the class). If you have a bunch of cosmetics on your account I think they'd be willing to do it without too much of an issue, just send a reasonable email stating the issue.

If they don't they dont but might as well try. It's not like they'd be losing money either, since they'll just refund you points most likely, so they still have your money and you have a virtual currency that can only be used to buy more pixels. As for the box I doubt they give a shit, I bought a 4cents transfer for the free box.

Caliane

Ziggyd vid. Caustic arrow, withering touch, and vicious proj support.

And another HUGE QoL buff.
Hovering over a support gem in your inventory, will list what active skill gems you have equipped, that it can support, and can not support.

ZXUv21X.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I would contact support, I believe I remember reddit posts about getting refunds for stuff that didn't look as good as they showed on the video on their characters(clipping issues and such depending on the class). If you have a bunch of cosmetics on your account I think they'd be willing to do it without too much of an issue, just send a reasonable email stating the issue.

If they don't they dont but might as well try. It's not like they'd be losing money either, since they'll just refund you points most likely, so they still have your money and you have a virtual currency that can only be used to buy more pixels. As for the box I doubt they give a shit, I bought a 4cents transfer for the free box.
I already contacted support, that's where the bullshit "we can't do this because you got a free loot box" line came from.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
So I talked to a guy that has made a div card from Korrupt Korrupt and the process seems fairly simple.

Here is what I kind of suggest that we lean towards and maybe tweak it from there. I know a lot of people want a fuckton of inside jokes and we could go that route. I will start with a simpler and more direct concept and you guys can then tear it apart and make something different as a suggestion. The major problem is that there is one already made that looks a ton like what we might make.

The Sun

Card Name: Fires of Heaven
Drop: Phoenix Map (Corrupted with fire mods if possible)
Quantity: 6 (Like Seal Team 6) or 14 (Like 14 days)
Art: Utilize our logo to make something.
Flavor Text: Fire rained down from the Heavens in massive quantities and what was reborn from the ashes was not something angelic, heaven has fallen and we suffer.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
So I talked to a guy that has made a div card from Korrupt Korrupt and the process seems fairly simple.

Here is what I kind of suggest that we lean towards and maybe tweak it from there. I know a lot of people want a fuckton of inside jokes and we could go that route. I will start with a simpler and more direct concept and you guys can then tear it apart and make something different as a suggestion. The major problem is that there is one already made that looks a ton like what we might make.

The Sun

Card Name: Fires of Heaven
Drop: Phoenix Map (Corrupted with fire mods if possible)
Quantity: 6 (Like Seal Team 6) or 14 (Like 14 days)
Art: Utilize our logo to make something.
Flavor Text: Fire rained down from the Heavens in massive quantities and what was reborn from the ashes was not something angelic, heaven has fallen and we suffer.

Awesome and well thought out, Ive got the first 500 covered with the supporter pack for sure. Ill talk to Logan about maybe him selling my standard shit for extra funds.

Also

Forum - Development Manifesto - Delve Balance Changes - Path of Exile

holy nerfs lol

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Nerf traps, mines(huh?), sunder, kb, shield charge, but not arc? :eek:

Might change my league starter from FB deadeye to CA Pathfinder and a Coming Calamity socketed with the two new heralds.

I understand all of the major nerfs except shield charge. That...feels misguided. Especially since Flame Dash and Lightning Warp were "buffed".

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
I really like that FoH div card idea. I'll throw some money in for it.

As for the nerfs...nothing on stat sticks or elemental hit conversion shenanigans yet? We also need 2h buffs already!

Caliane

some rough nerfs there.

Instant, no mana warcries is now for EVERYONE, between duelist and marauder.
I wonder if instant warcries will be used regularly now. Abyssal, etc. These instant warcries while cycloning sounds fun.

Bow passives effect "Skill Damage over time." She didnt say, ATTACK skill damage over time. (like vicious proj says it only supports attack skills.)
this might be notable for cast on crit bow builds.

minion attack speed and minion accuracy nodes should be interesting for many non-necro, and non-ageis builds.

Last edited:

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Nerf traps, mines(huh?), sunder, kb, shield charge, but not arc? :eek:

Might change my league starter from FB deadeye to CA Pathfinder and a Coming Calamity socketed with the two new heralds.

I understand all of the major nerfs except shield charge. That...feels misguided. Especially since Flame Dash and Lightning Warp were "buffed".

Arc really isn't that great by itself, just the current way traps are make it stupid strong. I caught someone playing self cast arc and without inpulsa's it's pretty meh.

They are really pushing this minion stuff but not sure how it will catch on, a lot of streamers just don't like the playstyle which should hopefully keep prices to resonable levels for the gear.

Ele hit going untouched(at least as of now) is pretty surprising.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Arc really isn't that great by itself, just the current way traps are make it stupid strong. I caught someone playing self cast arc and without inpulsa's it's pretty meh.

They are really pushing this minion stuff but not sure how it will catch on, a lot of streamers just don't like the playstyle which should hopefully keep prices to resonable levels for the gear.

Is it the arc that's shit in that scenario or the self cast?

Maybe arc didn't need nerfing either way. It's really hard to judge the OPness of a spell when pretty much all spells funneled through other triggering mechanisms.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>

Well minion passives are good, there were a bunch already they just weren't interesting and kind of a checklist thing, like ok I take all those minion passives, because why not there's only like 15points total, and then I just grab duration/castspeed/life/more life/life regen/still more life/maybe mana too if MoM. It's not like it takes aways from other classes, it's just more shit on the tree that most people will ignore, like totem or armor nodes. Glad they said there will be accuracy on there that's good. Other than that it's just working in another class that can kinda do minions, but in a different way, which I think is fine, especially since the class in question was barely played, and was only played as a support aura bitch anyway. I doubt there's gonna be many guardians that lament the fact they now have minion nodes in their trees instead of...whatever it is guardian had, who knows really.

So overall I think it's solid changes, although I doubt minions will be popular, but that's ok. Minions are only like 5% of the builds generally, sometimes less, but it's a pretty consistent amount, even without much new things. Some people really like minions(I know I do), most don't, but making them better is good for these few people, and maybe some people will find the new hybrids interesting too. Before Incursion, no one played trappers pretty much, and the only ppl who played mines were glacial cascade boss farming/lab farming kind of builds, but now they're pretty popular(well until this next round of nerfs, we'll see after).

I still expect a bunch of streamers doing dom blow guardian though, maybe not as a starter, but at some point just to see it since it's new and all.