Path of Exile

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
You can make a "Custom Delve Softcore League" or one for delve HC/Standard/etc., not just base standard/hardcore. With that in mind...anyone interested in doing a group SSF custom temp league next expansion? Crowd-fundable too!

Xevy

Log Wizard
Sounds pretty cool. I'd love to fuck around with a "rares only" league or something. My friends and I will surely do at least one league. Definitely huge for streamers/e-sports type stuff. Imagine the HC races with super special circumstances. Could be pretty great.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Really interesting tool for streamers/communities to create soething interesting. I'd be interested in a FoH private league.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Pretty easy, this league is running a week longer so you've got like 4-5 weeks.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
24 is always pretty easy to do, it's 32 that's retarded in terms of time. 24 you can generally get done by the time you hit 90 or so, maybe even before. You'll have to just liquidate your wealth to buy some stuff but generally it's pretty easy to do if you go to trade 820/general 820 for specific stuff and just playing the game otherwise.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
You can do 24 in a couple weeks if that's your express intent. Just avoid any challenge that involves specific encounters in the mines. I mean, do them if you happen to find them, but do not go out of your way looking for them if you have easier challenges to do.

37 took me 7 weeks.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
What does "base it off any of the core permanent" mean then?

When I read the announcement I interpreted it (loosely) that perhaps you could add any "active" leagues - meaning anything that you had access to via Zana mods could be added to your private league.

However, after some thought, this first iteration appears to be carefully non-pay to win. In other words, no additional drop chances. They went out of their way to say that by inferring that that was what Flashback was for.

So, one has to assume, as stated, it is just the current league event with these flavor mods like no stash and what not.

But one has to be crazy if you do not think they will add further pay to win elements in voided possibilities in the future.

It is certainly not my cup of tea, but I can see them making some green off of it.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
PS4 announcement was expected, a week ago or whatever it was on the Australian review board list or some shit I saw articles about it. Doesn't really do a whole lot, and the Xbox version still has a bunch of issues supposedly which I assume the PS4 won't fix for now. I wouldn't consider playing PoE on consoles anyway, D3 with the modified combat(dodge roll, targetting) and the loot fountain system lends itself well to console play imo but PoE with the inventory tetris shit, massive stash tabs, stupid amount of loots even with decent filters(unless you're high filtering shit) is pretty bad, and supposedly the AH is all kinds of fucked and using proper trading is actually better for the most part.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I’m about ten hours in. Fuck this is crack. I still feel paralyzed on a build and trading. But fuck it. Only about a month in this league? I’ll get my feet wet for next league. Rolled a Templar with plans to make a guardian using someone’s profile i aped.

agripa

Molten Core Raider
End of the league time so I vaaled some of my old gear. I hit a 1 additional curse choir of the storms, sold it for 45 ex.

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
Gonna put myself out there and say I am excited about this coming for the PS4. I played this for hundreds of hours on my PC, but I quit a few leagues ago because I don't really spend that much time gaming on my computer anymore, for me it's more relaxing to be on my couch in front of a large HDTV.....I guess I'm an old man that gets eye strain staring at a computer screen for too long.

It will be interesting to see how they implement trade on the PS4, if any at all. They could go the route where everyone is SSF. I can't see them implementing an AH type thing where they don't even have that for the PC.

Caliane

Actually, my brother has a ps4... and since I always say POE, when he asks what I'm playing.. If I were to play it on a console. I think I'd want it on the the Switch though.

Vorph

It will be interesting to see how they implement trade on the PS4, if any at all. They could go the route where everyone is SSF. I can't see them implementing an AH type thing where they don't even have that for the PC.
PoE already exists on the Xbone, it will surely be the exact same thing.

(Which from what I understand is based on the not-an-AH used in China and makes PLAYER INTERACTION on the PC look like the most user-friendly system ever created by comparison.)

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
PoE already exists on the Xbone, it will surely be the exact same thing.

(Which from what I understand is based on the not-an-AH used in China and makes PLAYER INTERACTION on the PC look like the most user-friendly system ever created by comparison.)

Ah, I didn't realize it had already been released for consoles. Trading on the PC was hard enough using POE_trader, obviously something like that is not gonna work on consoles. I have no idea how it's implemented on the Xbone, but from what you are describing it sounds fubar, hopefully they can improve on that. Player interaction is atrocious on any console where you can't use a keyboard. Maybe they could do something like letting players create vendors....but again, if they did this on the console, they should have done it already on the PC.

Vorph

I don't have an xbone, but from what I read about the Chinese not-AH, there's a trading board with a really shitty extremely basic search. Should you actually find something you want to buy, you submit an offer and the person can accept or decline it when they are online and not DND. There's no buyout or really anything else a normal, sane person would expect from an AH. AFAIK it doesn't even function well for the one thing even a lot of POE purists would like to see some sort of AH for (currency and maps).