Last edited:

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
3 hours until the 3.5 announcement.

Praying

1542131527922.jpeg

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, that's my take. Unless the build literally requires a specific item to work, I'll ape it and see how it goes

does the minion build seem retarded? letting your skelezombies do physical damage while you juke around for the most part? i been meaning to do a minion build in a while but i know they can go real bad. are the items too rare?

Forum - Witch - (3.4) Physical skeletons + zombies. Great defence + clears. 1.4 mil shaper dps (5 link). All content - Path of Exile

I've never played a skeleton build, not sure how effective it'd be. The items aren't too bad generally, Astramentis can be expensive depending on the meta, but like right now on Delve they're 20c. Seven league step is super expensive and totally not required, Alberon's Warpath should be fine and are very cheap.

Goonsquad Officer
kind of a side topic, i noticed on their announcement page that there are private leagues now? i mentiond this to a friend and he's kind of jazzed of the idea of playing a private league like we played diablo 2 back in the day. where we just played on a lan and shared items to create builds and setups and the closed enviroment made progress feel like team work. any experience with private leagues?

Goonsquad Officer
if they announced a mobile title just to fuck with blizard the lols would be massive.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
As a newbie, what is “expensive?” I presume it’s all about the chaos orbs, right?

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
if they announced a mobile title just to fuck with blizard the lols would be massive.
That needs to be their April Fools 2019. With an April 2 dig that they’d never be that fucking stupid.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Probably easier for you to accept that D4 isn't being made and move on to better ARPGs that already exist. They've pretty much told you that they aren't going to commit to making D4 via BlizzCon and the continued PR bumbling afterwards.
Yeah you're probably correct. May as well accept the fact Diablo in dead. Co-founder of GGG came up with some good points in this interview.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As a newbie, what is “expensive?” I presume it’s all about the chaos orbs, right?

Anything priced in Exalted Orbs is expensive, they tend to go for about 100c to 1ex. Saving up 30-50c usually isn't too hard, so I consider anything in that price range to be affordable. It can be very hard to save money if your build is bad.

Caliane

kind of a side topic, i noticed on their announcement page that there are private leagues now? i mentiond this to a friend and he's kind of jazzed of the idea of playing a private league like we played diablo 2 back in the day. where we just played on a lan and shared items to create builds and setups and the closed enviroment made progress feel like team work. any experience with private leagues?
they JUST came out like 2 days ago.

They cost real money to create and only last a short time. But do have unique rulesets you can choose to implement.

Goonsquad Officer
they JUST came out like 2 days ago.

They cost real money to create and only last a short time. But do have unique rulesets you can choose to implement.
oh hah! i've been gone so long i didn't even pay attention to the release date. I just kind of presumed it was old-hat news i missed.

Yea i figure the money cost is reasonable. When my homies set up an ark server we payed like 15-20 bucks a month to maintain it and got a lot of milage out of that. that's where my noggin is on it. unless i misunderstand they cost 18 a month to maintain?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah you're probably correct. May as well accept the fact Diablo in dead. Co-founder of GGG came up with some good points in this interview.
I'll fully admit that's where my "commit" verbiage came from. I mean, I had kinda the same idea but this guy articulates what I suspect a lot of people already arrived at but had trouble clarifying.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
is there a good must have loot highlighting mod i should look into using?

Neversink's is the most comprehensive, and there's various ways you can set it up so that it's easy. I used to use Antnee's before all the sound/highlighting changes, but she hasn't updated it in forever so I had to drop it :(. Outside of that, making your own is probably the best bet.

Goonsquad Officer
is making your own done within the game interface? or is it mixing and matching a mod's setup?