Path of Exile

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Playing fairly casually. Hit act 4 last night. Playing a sceptre summoner build. Since they're still fairly weak I'm also rolling with a zombie squad and skeletons for bosses

Kind of absurd having 3 sceptres, 6 zombies, 7 skeletons and a bunch of phantoms going HAM

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Having a blast. Someone here put some key rebind tips for playing more efficiently. Mind bringing it up again? I went through like 20 pages and couldn't find it.

Also still looking for invite zombiewizardhawk zombiewizardhawk yeah I am playing a bit sporadically and not sure how to find someone who can do this.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You've got vaal skeletons, right? They're a must especially if you mainly want them for bosses.

Last league once I started using Soulwrest it was like 3 spectres, 21 phantoms, and ~50 skeletons. Now that was absurd.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Having a blast. Someone here put some key rebind tips for playing more efficiently. Mind bringing it up again? I went through like 20 pages and couldn't find it.

Also still looking for invite zombiewizardhawk zombiewizardhawk yeah I am playing a bit sporadically and not sure how to find someone who can do this.
Post your character name. You too LachiusTZ LachiusTZ

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
New crafting is nice. I had horribly unbalanced shit resists when I finished Kitava and was getting blown up on my first maps. A few alt worth of crafting later and it's smooth sailing.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You've got vaal skeletons, right? They're a must especially if you mainly want them for bosses.

Last league once I started using Soulwrest it was like 3 spectres, 21 phantoms, and ~50 skeletons. Now that was absurd.
Haven't got one yet. Can you buy them on the market?

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
I'm enjoying the update so far, even though you basically have to bypass all the new stuff while leveling unless you select from a limited number of builds (or group up).

I guess that's cool but I still think there's an opportunity for GGG to work on scalability. The same thing happened with delve early on too.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Made my own build up and doing the stuff. Some of the fort things spawn a ton of yellow mobs god damn.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Haven't got one yet. Can you buy them on the market?
There's a few in the guild bank on tab 2 if you got invited.

If not, non-quality vaal gems are nigh worthless already so it should be easy to find one somewhere.

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
Made my own build up and doing the stuff. Some of the fort things spawn a ton of yellow mobs god damn.

I switched to BV from summoner and I'm no longer running into issues since enemies just kind of run into you and get ripped. Same exact build I went with early delve and even though I wanted to try something new, it's still fun.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
There's a few in the guild bank on tab 2 if you got invited.

If not, non-quality vaal gems are nigh worthless already so it should be easy to find one somewhere.
Nah playing in a friend's guild, I'll check the market place.

I'm a complete noob though. When looking at these gems what am I looking for when I see a hundred vaal summon skeletons for sale

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I switched to BV from summoner and I'm no longer running into issues since enemies just kind of run into you and get ripped. Same exact build I went with early delve and even though I wanted to try something new, it's still fun.
Some of those forts are randomly much harder for me so maybe that too and skill started slow

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
TY sir. So I have like 4 low level orange items. What do you do to continuously upgrade them?
You don't upgrade them unless they have a prophecy(that also has to drop). Eventually you'll reach a level where a rare will be better.