Path of Exile

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Started using the AHK pricing macro at the suggestion of my boy L Lowball and geez that thing is a life saver for a noob. Was gonna toss a Sceptre and checked it and it was worth ~50c. Also found a tabula and that instantly sold. Damn ahk script made life good

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
You craft 24% faster start of energy shield recharge x2, grab essence surge on the tree (so good now, has flat ES too), and Occultist has faster start which means if you dont take dmg for 1 second you regen to full.

The ES on hit is seperate mechanic for face tanking with watchers eye with ES on hit, spider aura + boots as the 2 sources.
Throw me a PoB on discord. I am not going to push to 100 but interested in the mechanics of it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
This was what i based it off of, just needs ES jewel and fenumus shit - you can have my fenumus boots and i can craft aspect tonight. You mainly need ES on hit jewel

btw this shits on uber elder or any boss the DPS can get that serious, this isnt some only AoE clearing shit

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Does Ice Nova in the CoC link turn out to be more single target dps than Glacial Cascade because of the double cast on Frostbolt interaction?

EDIT: Actually, I take that back. I think it will double cast only with Spell Echo or some other kind of repeater. So why Ice Nova in the CoC?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
This was what i based it off of, just needs ES jewel and fenumus shit - you can have my fenumus boots and i can craft aspect tonight. You mainly need ES on hit jewel

btw this shits on uber elder or any boss the DPS can get that serious, this isnt some only AoE clearing shit
I will play with it tomorrow.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Anyone with a bunch of extra yellow maps want to sell me some in bulk in Betrayal SC. Would take anywhere between 50-100.

Edit: Got them.

Last edited:

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
I've been playing this in a regular group for the first time and just discovered that you can't really have multiple people using different curses as they overwrite each other... that is sad..

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yeah everyone running their own curses (especially if they need specific ones for their build) gets annoying fast and is one of the bigger hinderances for group play.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So how does buying supporter packs work toward the more expensive packs? Like if I bought the Pit fighter one week and the Assassin core pack the second week would I also get the Vanguard pack on the third week? If I bought enough over the course of a few months could I eventually make my way to a Crucible pack?

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just got this watcher's eye. Only one on the AH for 11 ex to 39 ex but I don't know about that. Is this combination really that good? I imagine MOM builds use it but what else?

mGAdYML.jpg

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
Pretty happy with Tectonic Slam so far. The area on this shit is nuts.

Which class? I loved that skill levelling but it wasn’t part of the build I was following.

Side note, dps solved most of my problems. I just dont have the currency to make the cyclone build any good. 12k dps at level 75 means a boss takes minutes to kill. The sunder build is at like 40k at 70 and I have proper support to boost that during fights. Lot easier to dodge shit over the course of 5-20 seconds.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Just got this watcher's eye. Only one on the AH for 11 ex to 39 ex but I don't know about that. Is this combination really that good? I imagine MOM builds use it but what else?

mGAdYML.jpg
Well anything with self cast lightning is going to love this since so many builds run MoM nowadays too. And since Storm Brand seems pretty popular, that'd be definitely worth several exalts.

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
So how does buying supporter packs work toward the more expensive packs? Like if I bought the Pit fighter one week and the Assassin core pack the second week would I also get the Vanguard pack on the third week? If I bought enough over the course of a few months could I eventually make my way to a Crucible pack?

Whatever pack you buy, you'll have the option to upgrade(there's an actual upgrade button) to the next tier of supporter packs, and you'll only be charged the difference(but also only receive what you don't have already, aka the new stuff). For example I've currently purchased the Empyrean supporter pack which is the $240 one, which nets me that armour set plus the 3 prior tiers stuff and some physical goods that I've opted out from. If I wanted to upgrade to the uber $480 pack, I'd only be charged another $240, and only be getting the additional points the uber pack has over the Empyrean set, plus the uber set stuff.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

So did you go Shavrones LL with that or CI? Or did you just do hybrid with Loreweave?

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I'm somewhere between 400-500 fusings into my occultist vestment now, feelsbadman. I should start saving my fusings til Christmas now and then spam them all in hopes of getting it as my present.